Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "I have a question . . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by Bulk View Post
    Its an issue in France i discovered a while back.

The game includes the B team/reserves stats from the Champ National (or something like that) in your stats...doesnt happen in any other country i know of and is the reason i never manage in Frogland.
    That would explain it, I wonder if all those additional losses affect my actual manager rating in the game? The problem is that the reserves have a fixed 4-4-2 formation no matter what players are actually available to be picked, often there is only one full back for instance so I find a right footed AM has got a 5 rating because they were forced to play at left back...

You can make the reserves play your favoured formation by controlling them, changing formation and then relinquishing control again. Stick 'em on IodineCF and never watch your stats improve!

Interestingly, could this b team bug be the thing which causes problems with Tapani patches and career games in France?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    You can make the reserves play your favoured formation by controlling them, changing formation and then relinquishing control again. Stick 'em on IodineCF and never watch your stats improve!

Interestingly, could this b team bug be the thing which causes problems with Tapani patches and career games in France?
    Wouldn't the Assistant Manager just switch it back to 4-4-2 again after I give up controlling the reserves?

No mate, you don't even need to control them, just go on the team and then load up the tactic.

Background Matches, what is?

hey mans, what is 'background matches' in game settings?
    And Masking attributes? I marked YES, but I still see the attributes of the players ..
    Last edited by TheJuice; 12-03-16 at 10:08 PM.

Attributes masking is whether you see attributes or not, so it's not the same, and this can only be selected when you start a new game. Background matches on/off has to do with when the computer calculates the results from the other games I think.

TheJuice I strongly recommend you download and then read this:

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=26

Never seen that before

Cheers Fods

+1

Bedtime reading!

It's stuff like this the forum should be promoting to new members to download, add to FB/Twitter.

Disclaimer: obviously I may be mistaken, this is just my opinion and is not guaranteed to be correct.

CM on W10 Tablet?

Hi,

Did anyone try CM01/02 on a W10 Tablet?
    I just got one and seeing as it runs full W10 it should run it ok but I wonder how it is with touchscreen.
    If I have to use bluetooth mouse and keyboard there isn't much benefit to using laptop.

Ok I tried it and it works..only annoyance is that I have to double click everything instead of single click.
    It makes some things a pain such as subs.

Not sure how to stop this as in Windows itself a single click on screen functions as a single click and a double click on screen is a double click on screen.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Hello, how did you manage to override the insert CD notification on your windows tablet?

Quote Originally Posted by lss2000 View Post
    Hello, how did you manage to override the insert CD notification on your windows tablet?
    Download the .iso and mount it using Windows 10's built in virtual drive.

I did that to install it but before running I applied 3.9.68 patch, then the no cd crack, then cmpatcher version 2.21.1
    Works great, I have my save files in Onedrive so I can play the same game on my laptop or tablet

Just this annoying double tap issue on the tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by dubsmachine View Post
    I did that to install it but before running I applied 3.9.68 patch, then the no cd crack, then cmpatcher version 2.21.1
    Works great, I have my save files in Onedrive so I can play the same game on my laptop or tablet

Just this annoying double tap issue on the tablet.
    Have a Google and see if there's a solution.

I tried that but couldn't find anything relating directly to this issue, it's all general windows options and standard things I can find.

This looks like something caused by CM as it doesn't happen in any other programs, hoping someone here may have had a similar experience.

Thanks for the help on the cd issue. I see what you mean about the double clicking mouse... hopefully a solution is out there!

Did you also manage to get through game in windowed mode or just full screen? I'm not able to get the keyboard up for typing when in full screen mode

I'm playing in window mode, I didn't try full screen as I found it to not work so well on my proper laptop.
    Will give it a try later.

When I select to play in windows mode I get the error:
    'Unable to initialise the graphics in windowed mode- please ensure that directX has been installed correctly and that your desktop is in at least 800 x 690 pixel resolution and is in 16 bit colour'

What settings are you using?

Heres some of my screenshots - if they work.
    Couldn't upload directly as it kept coming up with an error message even though I reduced file and picture size.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Also you are correct about issue with keyboard in fullscreen mode...I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but am trying to play the game on tab without having to use those.

I play in window mode as I don't like the whole resolution changing aspect and waiting when going back and forth - found CM can also crash doing this on my laptop.
    PLaying in window lets the keyboard be used on screen and lets me multitask well

Managed to get the game into windowed mode - I didn't have the run as administrator box ticked. Cheers..

nice, let me know if you solve the double click issue.
    I tried all the different compatibility options but can't solve it.
    Nothing online is dealing with this specific issue.

It is very playable just a bit annoying at times.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast