GFRay is online now 0102Bet Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    that good?

Are you guys marvel fanboys or neutral movie viewers who actually loved this movie?
    I'm a marvel fanboy. The only thing I can think of that might be a negative for a neutral viewer is that they don't introduce the characters. They assume that you've watched all the other movies and know who everyone is.

Other than that it's amazing for even a neutral viewer.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

vCash
    I'm a comic (Marvel/DC) fanboy as well!

I might be slightly biased but I agree with Ray that a neutral will enjoy it. You may want to watch the other films first to get a feel for the characters.

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Charity Shield/Cup Title
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    I'm not really a superhero move lover

But I'm working at the "House of the Mouse" tomorrow and they have a screening for us so I might stick around and watch - I did enjoy the first Avengers movie though to be fair

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Redders, the first Avengers movie is a B film compared to Infinity War... If you enjoyed that one, you're going to love this one!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Going to see the new Marvel film this Sunday so purposely haven't read your comments just in case of spoilers

Meanwhile, here's the latest ratings from me in the past month:

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem - 5/10. What a load of shite, stop flogging a dead horse!
    I Am Legend - 8/10 - Seen this before but loved watching it again when the GF picked it. We actually watched it with the alternative but better ending which made for a decent finish.
    Donnie Darko - 6/10 - Possibly a controversial rating but I just don't get why it's so highly rated. Don't get me wrong, I understand the storyline but it's not for me.
    Wonder - 9/10 - Genuinely heart-warming film about a boy with facial differences, based on a book.
    Requiem for a Dream - 5/10 - Another film that I didn't get into starring Jared Leto. It's like it tries to shock you with what happens with drugs and addiction but it's really not.
    Mary Poppins - 7/10 - What can I say, GF picked a childhood classic!
    Catch Me If You Can - 9/10 - Now this is my kind of film. Amazing to think that it's a true story too!
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - 6/10 - It's another classic but not a favourite of mine.
    A Clockwork Orange - 5/10 - Deeply disturbing!
    Bridge to Terabithia - 6/10 - Not much to say about this other than it's Peeta from Hunger Games in the film as a youngster.
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 8/10 - My choice to finish off the series that the GF had us watch a while back.
    The Wizard of Oz - 7/10 - Actually fell asleep watching this one but seen it plenty of times to know what happens!
    The Hangover Part II - 7/10 - The wolf pack returns in an enjoyable comedy, this time in Bangkok.
    Nim's Island - 6/10 - Meh, not brilliant but not rubbish.
    The Hangover Part III - 6/10 - It's funny in parts but nowhere near as good as the original two. It's not about 'the morning after' either.
    Penelope - 4/10 - Crap.
    Gran Torino - 10/10 - Top film with Clint Eastwood in it. Seen it a few times now but it's every bit as good as it was the first time I watched it.
    Hide and Seek - 6/10 - The film with a big cast including Robert De Niro. It would have been a 5 were it not for an interesting plot twist.
    The Big Lebowski - 6/10 - I do like American comedies but this one flew off the scales with the dream sequences for me so I marked it down with a 6.
    There's Something About Mary - 8/10 - A 90's classic comedy with Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz.
    Justice League - 6/10 - The newest DC movie that we hadn't seen yet. I thought it was OK at first but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't like it. No backstory for Batman (again), Flash, Cyborg or Acquaman. Hastily put together movie to compete with Marvel imo.
    Along Came Polly - 6/10 - An OK comedy for some chuckles.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Man, do I not very much disagree with you on some of your ratings...

vCash
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Just watched Infinity War......

wow......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Just watched Infinity War......

wow......
    I know right.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041