Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: American Football

vCash
    Somehow with no team and another dead QB added to the list we somehow managed to beat the Jags. Massive results in the last two games.

vCash
    Great win, Bortles is absolutely useless. That Jags squad, especially on defense should be top 3 or 4.

After 3 games it's looking like Chiefs Vs Rams super bowl, epic stuff from both so far. Great to see the Lions stuff the Pats last night.

Jimmy G is out for the season already

vCash
    Love seeing the Bears put up 48 points. Great to see Trubisky coming into his own.

vCash
    I loved seeing their defence put up 15 fantasy points

Titan's beat the Eagles, big win for them. Wentz taking awhile to get back in a groove.

Thought the 49ers would sneak an upset against the Chargers. I know Melvin Gordon is slippery but the missed tackling was bloody tragic.

vCash
    Wentz actually played well to be honest! Massive win for us again though, not sure how as to add to our injury list our WR1 walked out on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Yeah some win. Henry had negative rushing yards until the second half as well afaik.

Nearly pulled the trigger on backing Miami :phew: Bill and Tom got mad though

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Both the Giants and my fantasy team are 1-3. Can't wait for next season.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Rashaad Penny to be Offensive Rookie of the Year!
    I'm not in the business of digging up predictions and mocking them in hindsight, but what prompted this (ahead of an obvious choice like Saquon Barkley)? Was it just a bold prediction? The only reason I ask is because I'm desperate to drop him but don't want to be regretting it in a few weeks. He's got 4.3, 3.0, 0.5 & 4.9 so far and I started him W4 because Chris Carson was out, but Mike Davis exploded instead and where the hell is CJ Prosise?! Seem the Seahawks have a lot of average-at-best RBs.

vCash
    That was it, he was meant to be a few levels above the existing options and thus shine brighter than other candidates. Hasn't happened.

In terms of physique, Barkley is just different gravy. You can see he has used his athleticism to get him out of trouble rather than knowledge of the game all through college though, his route options are woeful at best. Once he starts reading a defence better he will be one hell of a player.

vCash
    Rashaad Penny to be Offensive Rookie of the Year! He might not start until game 4 but still.

Saints or Vikings from NFC to face the Steelers of the AFC (Brady and Gronk can't carry the Pats this year)
    The latter half of this prediction is worse. Steelers won't be repping the AFC, Chiefs or . . . the fucking Pats. NFC is very open even if the Rams are killing it at the minute.

vCash
    That was it, he was meant to be a few levels above the existing options and thus shine brighter than other candidates. Hasn't happened.

In terms of physique, Barkley is just different gravy. You can see he has used his athleticism to get him out of trouble rather than knowledge of the game all through college though, his route options are woeful at best. Once he starts reading a defence better he will be one hell of a player.
    I've tried a few ambitious trades for now, I'll drop him as a last resort (depends on Dalvin Cook's fitness).

Yep I'm just loving watching Barkley break tackles and gain three more yards than he deserves on almost every play. Giants haven't had a good running back for so long. Sick of moaning about o-line but if they got their act together he might have a few more routes to consider!

I'm going to Seahawks "@" Raiders at Wembley a week on Sunday, that's come around fast, thought it was November for some reason. Looked a good game on paper when they were announced but both teams are actually a bit crap. Ah well, should be a fun day.

vCash
    Absolutely love this scene. Reminders me of leaving a poker game with a few mates and then going straight to play football. Got stuffed 6-0 with 3 of the 5 of us taken off

vCash
    Giants got 30+ points for the first time in 37 games and then lost in the last second to a 63-yard field goal

vCash
    delighted

In terms of NFL I don't like they are ranked 3rd after New England and Dallas.

Mason Crosby must have had a Karius style concussion!

vCash
    It became difficult to watch Crosby fall apart, though I'm getting used to it this season with kickers. Surely he's built up enough credit to avoid getting cut...

vCash
    And there we have it, Tennessee back to normal

vCash
    1st time 4 rookie Quarterbacks have won in the same game week #NFLlovesastatistic

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Jay Ajayi out for the season with torn ACL

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm a 49ers fan (and we won!!) but I'm also a Drew Brees fan and my oh my what a performance. The Saints Vs Rams game was almost poetic, no punt returns until the end of the 2nd quarter

Big win for the Pats

vCash
    Big win for the Pats
    Yeah, after their slow start they seem to be returning to the W-churning machine they always are. Obviously the focus was on Brady vs Rodgers, but Patriots would've been expecting to win against a pretty weirdly listless Packers team.

I'm a 49ers fan (and we won!!)
    Hopefully we can give you more of a fight on Monday than the Raiders did, but I wouldn't count on it at this point! I quite enjoyed Giants' bye week - we didn't lose

vCash
    Christian McCaffrey doing bits for my fantasy team, despite the Panthers getting slapped by the Steelers - he scored all three of their touchdowns woke up to 31.8 points, a very happy man. If I lose my matchup this week, I'll scream (projected to win by 19.8)!

vCash
    The lad leading our leagues team

Big Ben
    Kareem Hunt
    James Conner
    Josh Gordon
    Robert Woods
    Jared Cook
    Juju Smith
    Cody Parkey
    Pats

Alex Smith
    Giovani Bernard
    Chris Carson
    DeAndre Hopkins
    Alshon Jeffrey
    Chargers

GTFO

He has 65pts on a Friday morning

I've scored 3rd most but conceded the most by nearly 100pts

vCash
    Christ, the lad running away with our league has Mahomes, Gurley & Conner, although I somehow beat him 142.5-141.2 a couple of weeks ago

vCash
    Nice. Bears defence and Alvin Kamara is essentially my team Oh, and "Mr. 28-3, should have thrown it away"

Just tried to trade Gronk for Jordan Howard, not sure about that one but Gronk is crocked and I need an RB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Wentz actually played well to be honest! Massive win for us again though, not sure how as to add to our injury list our WR1 walked out on the team.

Another big win coming up for your boys! Didn't want to jinx it at 27-10 but Henry has just made it certain.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 23