Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: American Football

vCash
    TITANS. God I love any team beating the Pat's. And I love that Brady fucked up a trick play (again) and the next play Mariota copied it perfectly

We play the Giant's tonight. We might scrape a win or the Giants put 40 pts on us.

Scored 144pts in Fantasy for a W (beat the guy with the 2nd highest total, again) but likely to miss the play-offs after an awful run in weeks 7-9 which sucks as one of the top 4 has serious beginners luck - Round 1, pick 1, Aaron Rodgers. He has 6 Packers in his squad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    We play the Giant's tonight. We might scrape a win or the Giants put 40 pts on us.

Scored 144pts in Fantasy for a W (beat the guy with the 2nd highest total, again) but likely to miss the play-offs after an awful run in weeks 7-9 which sucks as one of the top 4 has serious beginners luck - Round 1, pick 1, Aaron Rodgers. He has 6 Packers in his squad
    Yep, got my alarm set for 01:10 for Giants @ 49ers!

Jeez, susprised his squad of Packers have got him that far... Rodgers hasn't exactly been great either.

I'm trailing by 2.9 and have Engram and Giants D tonight - he has Alfred Morris so it's going to the wire! I'm projected to win by 1.1 but I can just see Morris slaying the Giants now

vCash
    Nah, Mostert will keep Morris out. Morris is only used to gain short 1st downs. Breida would be a different story. Engram likely to get more targets than Sheperd so I'd say you are solid enough. INT and fumbles are where DEF make the points. That's why my Bears are the business, even with Mack

Don't know how either. Aaron Jones put up 30pts last night though. Here are the 6. Rodgers, Adams, Jones, Graham, Crosby & DEF.

vCash
    Commiserations, Derm! Eli seems to be getting a lot of praise for that game-winning drive but we sure got a lot of help from the 49ers on those two third-down penalties!

vCash
    Yes. We suck.

Fans are in a constant state of false hope, I don't get it "We xxx, yyy, zzz and next year plus free agents and trades and Jimmy G and McKinnon and we'll be super duper".

No we fucking won't

vCash
    The Saints are on fire

This week I made a load of dodgy decisions and the trio of Kamara, Lutz and Bears saved my ass again in fantasy. Playoffs are still on the cards

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Titans screwed again Mariota got injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Titans screwed again Mariota got injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, missed that. He seems less injured than Alex Smith at least!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Members who have read this thread: 20