Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBay

vCash
    awil4882 is the first guy that we came across that we threatened legal action after seeing the screenshots of players that were a carbon copy of those in our data update. On top of that, he was clearly using the Tapani Patch and has since taken down any evidence of a patch being applied.

Absolute scumbag and I'm delighted to see that although he is still selling copies, it is nowhere near the amount that we have sold in just five months.

vCash
    At the time of writing, in my part of the world, the biggest issue on Ebay is the hoarding and selling of household essentials at extortionate rates. Didn't even know about the Ebay cm0102 swindle until I logged in five minutes ago.

Whether it's food or football games, I welcome karmic justice for those that bleed other's work dry for personal profit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocastle View Post
    At the time of writing, in my part of the world, the biggest issue on Ebay is the hoarding and selling of household essentials at extortionate rates. Didn't even know about the Ebay cm0102 swindle until I logged in five minutes ago.

Whether it's food or football games, I welcome karmic justice for those that bleed other's work dry for personal profit.
    Yep - not ideal!

The ONLY reason we are on eBay is to try and undercut those that are taking our updates/patches that our members made who didnít give permission for others to profit from it

Sadly demand and supply theory will always exist elsewhere - just a shame with all thatís going on people cart this way on key items

vCash
    Hi Red,

Don't have any issue with you all running an eBay account for this site...as it is your site and your work, so you should 100% receive the fruits of your labour.

Unfortunately eBay themselves don't seem to be very proactive in turfing out the swindlers.

Speaking of which, I don't know whether the below website has crossed your path...no idea if this is a rip-off of what you do here or the site runner's own legit work.

https://cm0102dicas.com/en/

ebfatz is offline Social Media Bod
    Former Holy Trinity Member
    Stories Mod

vCash
    Don't think it's one of us.
    Time to flood the comments section with questions on where he got it from I think!!

There is one link to the site on one of the installation pics but that's it from what I can see.

vCash
    I added a nice comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12