Thread: Cm3 setup

vCash

Cm3 setup

I found my old cm3 cd and thought I would play it again, I tried installing and I get a message saying: An error occurred during the move data process: -106
    Component: Quick Starts\Single League Quick Starts (standard)
    File Group: ~QS ITA
    File: ITA.qst

Any help please?

Mohsin is offline Hot Prospect for the Future

vCash
    This might seem obvious, but have you tried installing the game without quickstarts selected in install menu?

vCash
    I have the same issue, but with 01/02

The dream of bringing this seasons champ updated with today's teams is undeniable in these times!

vCash
    I copy and pasted what another user said on a previous thread below I followed the steps and cm3 runs fine the only issue I have with it is that if your pc locks or windows goes to screen saver the game crashes but if you regularly save and stay active by the pc/laptop it runs fine i'm using windows 10 btw. I do occasionally get buggy crashes caused by the game where it randomly shuts down but it happens very rarely

Here's how to get CM3 up and running from previous thread with a link: https://www.mediafire.com/?8xxh5pq958v9v5a

1. Use AnyBurn program and convert its cm3.nrg file into an iso file ready to mount.
    2. Run the setup.exe file. If its not loading up, go to task manager and into the details section, right click and access analyze wait chain. Then press end process on file that was preventing the file from installing.
    3. Install the CM3 file and eventually you be up and running with the game.

Hope it helps for anyone who can't access the game from anywhere.