Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: TV Shows

vCash
    Gold Digger - nice little watch of a series

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    3rd episode better than the first 2 combined
    Indeed. I shouted "YES" very loudly near the end!

vCash
    Watched "Guilt"

Meh - was ok - 3/5 maybe

Only 4 parts though so quick to get through it

vCash
    Pennyworth

The origin story of Alfred Pennyworth...Bruce Waynes butler....set in London in the 50s 60 s

its quite cool...dont expect superheroes....

Paloma Faith in a good role too...

enjoying it!

vCash
    The Mandalorean - caught the first three eps and was pleasantly surprised by it. Now, apart from TFA, I haven't enjoyed any SW media since the OT. But imho this show gets a lot of thing right. Scrappy characters and scrappy tech. A sombre tone with sparks of dry humour. And a seemingly complex and conflicted main. Not too impressed by the score though, seems trying too hard to be "epic" and dominate some scenes. And don't get me started on the "Toy" - but hey, it's Disney so what can one expect... So far so good though

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisani View Post
    The Mandalorean - caught the first three eps and was pleasantly surprised by it. Now, apart from TFA, I haven't enjoyed any SW media since the OT. But imho this show gets a lot of thing right. Scrappy characters and scrappy tech. A sombre tone with sparks of dry humour. And a seemingly complex and conflicted main. Not too impressed by the score though, seems trying too hard to be "epic" and dominate some scenes. And don't get me started on the "Toy" - but hey, it's Disney so what can one expect... So far so good though
    From someone heavily invested in the SW world and community.... this show has united the fan base like the original trilogy did. Of course there will be things to pick at..... but if Favreau and Filoni are heading up the creative aspects of future SW projects, then the majority of us will be very, very happy

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728