Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player not returning from International duty

Player not returning from International duty

does anyone have this problem???

Common problem, loads of solutions but the threads havrnt been moved over from the old forum as yet.

Download GK Save Game Editor and unselect the player from national duty or start a new game!

Players wont return after the European Championship?!

All of my (all teams have this problem) international players wont return for duty in their squads.

It seems like something is "up" with the european championship, the first rounds came and went, but the finals didnt start, and it has no winner and so on.

I'm about to kick off and my star players is unavalible...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I have tried it, but it didn't work. It seems that they are caught in the tournament.. I unchecked all players in the national sides, but they didn't return. I think if i maybe can kill the tournament, they will return?

I think i once saw a tool for just that purpose, "kill switch" or something?

any ideas?

thanks!

You could add a manager to the international team and remove the players from the national team

yes i suppose i could.. but i would have to add at least 4 managers and would have to repeat this every time international call up comes round.. The FA still wants to reach the quarterfinals in EC, even after it ended several months ago..

I appriciate your help very much..

Download section, John Lockes Flex Tool, thats where the tool is to return all players for national duty i do believe. Use that or start a new game

Call up for International team

what about call up for international team? the international team is unable to add in a manager example : singapore, malaysia and etc. how to call in the player to the national team as it cant control the national team?

You can use tool called Dirty Editor wich allows you to unlock all the nations for management

thanks. does it ( Dirty Editor ) work in the middle of games?

Run DirtyEditor, load your uncompressed game (To check, load up the game and select Game Options, click Game Settings and make sure Save Compressed is set to No) and click 'Stupidity1'.

but the file save file is compressed although i change on the game setting and save it

Players been on international duty for too long

Hi there,

Playing March Tapani Update and 4 of my players 2 french, 2 german have been on international duty from the euros. I've not been able to play them and i'm in October now.

I'm playing French league.

Any ideas?

Moved your query to this thread. There a few solutions to the issue listed in the earlier posts above

So flex is the right program to send internationals home?

I think thats what has been posted in here yeh..

No it says you "do believe". also it isn't mentioned on the Flex download page as a feature so I wasn't sure. But now I'm gonna try it out thnks.

carlos316 Unattached
    I have had this problem in the game. In my game it was caused by France being the pre-programmed host of Euro 2012, as well as entering the tournament as winners of their group. When the teams played on the same day the Euros the tournament effectively crashed and all players within the remaining teams did not return from international duty.

I couldn’t think of a way around this. I became manager of the nations and deselected the players but it was a chore having to holiday for 3 different nations.

In the end I started a new game and selected to start in 2010, prior to the Euro qualifying groups being drawn. This fixed the problem as the game realised that France were hosts and therefore exempt from qualification.

The only other option I thought of was to start in 2011 and manage France, selecting a poor team that prevented them from qualifying.

I hope that this helps.

2011 wont work, but starting in 2010 as suggested works a treat

Players Going on International Duty & never returning

Is anybody having trouble with players going away on international duty.. and never returning? Since I installed this game & the new update on my new computer I have had this re-occuring problem. First game I played all the English & Spanish Internationals were unavailable for selection to theyr clubs, in addition to this, the game doesnt seem to realize this as the players fitness, value & morale does not seem to be effected, despite the fact they only play 6-7 games per season. Started a new game and it was Russia & Argentina that was causing the problem. How do I solve this? its quite frustrating.. especially when you splash the cash on a new player..only to realize they are unavailable for most of the season (if not all of it).

i will ask you again since you never replied to the question i asked when you put this problem up the last time.

Have you installed the Official Patch prior to updating the game?

sorry... quite new to thi site and just been trying to find my way around!

no I dont think its an official patch. had it for years and havnt had this problem until now. new update & new PC.

Install the official Patch. Then start a new game. Ive never had this problem.

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...p?do=file&id=3

OK i'll give that a try. Thanks, much appreciated.

Has that fixed it for you?

World Cup 2010 fails to reach final stage - participating team locks in players

I have the Tapani 2.19 patch with the latest march 2013 data. And this bug happens on all of my games.

Basically when we reach the world cup in 2010, the final stage match does not happen. Now as I don't play international manager I don't normally care, but the teams involved in the non existent matches locks in their players. e.g. The Spanish team. So they are always on international duty indefinitely. The only workaround I have is to create a new manager after every international match (and it locks in after callup too) and remove those players from the squad.

I was playing a new game and it did the same thing in 2010 but in the quarter final stages. It became annoying to use this workaround for four teams.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix?
    Last edited by basod; 12-06-13 at 01:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast