Thread: cm 00/01 3.89 tactic

vCash

cm 00/01 3.89 tactic

Hello all,

I love cm 00/01 and still playing for hundreds of years in game

May you the pro tactic creators help us with some perfect tactics like "iodine" for 01/02?

vCash
    I read somwhere. On a different forum that ultimate tactic is great for this version. I play the 3.84 version and use the DWS 3 tactic from this site. Also, a good tactic is swansong.
    Hope you can find this tactics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAVIUS55 View Post
    I read somwhere. On a different forum that ultimate tactic is great for this version. I play the 3.84 version and use the DWS 3 tactic from this site. Also, a good tactic is swansong.
    Hope you can find this tactics.
    DWS 3 always confuses me as there are mine and info0's version with same name. Does it have the standard two AMCs in the formation or have they been centralised Flav? I use DWS 5 A3 which is basically the Zidane DWS 5 with 3 strikers, love playing with 3 strikers!

vCash
    You got a link to the version with 3 strikers please mate?

vCash
    @ Cam F it's the one, actually all the DWS I saw are with 2 DC, 1 DMC, 3 MC, 1 AMC, AMR, AML and 1 striker.

And as I observed you can't play all the game the same tactic. U got to adjust to the oponnent tactic, especially when the AI plays that annoying 4321 tactic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    You got a link to the version with 3 strikers please mate?
    Will do when I get home . I play mols on left centre ,negri in centre and dodds centre right with De boer AMC and bazza ferguson in Zidane role .Then back up strikers lovenkrands ,Wallace and Miller

Then in 93 version it's drunken Duncan ,mccoist and hateley up front and huistra AMC

vCash
    Awesome!

How do the outside strikers do for goals? On my career game with the legends and youth update I've got the likes of messi, cristiano ronaldo, rvp and Reus all playing wide in the zidane tactic, would probably benefit them more as strikers though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Awesome!

How do the outside strikers do for goals? On my career game with the legends and youth update I've got the likes of messi, cristiano ronaldo, rvp and Reus all playing wide in the zidane tactic, would probably benefit them more as strikers though.
    First season Negri gets 50-70 and wide strikers 30-40 each.

Slows down after that and they get 20-30+ which is more than acceptable. Kind of hard to go back to other tactics when you can play three up front, it's not as consistent as some other versions but I can't stop playing with it.

I went Dumbarton to Dundee to Newcastle within 3 seasons so was delighted with that.
    Last edited by Cam F; 24-07-15 at 10:03 AM.

vCash
    Sounds good mate, nice career as well!