Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: CM01/02 running (with new updates) on android tablets/phones

vCash

cm0102 for iPhone

would it be possible to put cm0102 onto iPhone like the way fm18 handheld operates?

vCash
    you can get it on an android tablet, but dunno about ispyphone

vCash
    yeah I knew about android. i would kill to have it on iPhone

vCash

Playing cm01/02 on a tablet

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I wasn't sure where to post it.

I'm not too techy so was wondering if anyone on here is?

I play CM on my laptop but I want to play it on a tablet ideally touch screen if poss. Which tablet would you recommend that will run it fast like a laptop and one that I could update as and when the CM updates come out.

Not to fussed how much money wise but not thousands!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

vCash
    If u install teamviewer on ur iphone and comp and leave your comp on all day u can play it through that need good 4G signal though but its worth it if u have a good iphone or ipad

vCash
    I have cm 2011 and one more app cm 2010 express on my iphone5... so yes there is CM on ipone to those who want ;O) but not every phone ;O)

vCash

vCash
    Hi everybody !

I have CM 01/02 on my Samsung S9, with Saturn V5 and March 2018.

It's really fun !

Thanks a lot for all people who make CM 01/02 alive.

Best regards from Swytzerland ! ;-)

vCash
    Hi can anyone help please? I have cm 01/02 on my laptop and am trying toplay iton my Samsung tablet as well using exagear, however I follow the instructions and keep getting an error code and then the insert disc error as below, any help gratefully appreciated as I have a new daughter and this will help me get through those sleepless nights

vCash
    I've managed to get the game running through Exagear, but can't find a way to set the lines on the formation/tactics window. Is there a way to do this?

vCash
    Hi all, I have trouble getting Exagear to work on my android phone. I am past the trial period, but even I want to actually pay money to purchase the app, it just won't allow me to, it just stuck on the main page, not connecting me to the "Purchase App" screen.

So if anyone has a way to "crack" the app or know of an alternate Windows emulator for android (not TeamViewer-type streaming), please let me know.

Also, does anyone has any experience running the game on a Windows 10 tablet?

Thanks

vCash
    Unable to allocate memory.
    Anyone experienced this error.

I start a game, play a while, shut down, then next time I get this error.

Has happened a few times now.
    Anyone know what's causing it? If there's a way around it?

This is the full error.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ebfatz; 23-01-19 at 11:43 AM.

vCash

Download on samsumg

Is there a way of getting this game on my Phone without using a pc or anything?

vCash

vCash
    Hi chaps,

Looking for a bit of help. I have CM01/02 running great on my MacBook Air and a laptop, all good so far. I would like to get it working on a mobile device too as per this thread. I have a Samsung S9+ which a presume will work fine and an Ipad which of course wont, however I also have a Kindle Fire HD but Im struggling to get it working on this. Id ideally like it on the bigger screen if I could but the Kindle isn't strictly Android and Exagear doesn't seem to work (Ive sent the APK from my phone to the Kindle which usually works for most apps).

Has anyone got any experience of getting it working on a Kindle Fire or should I just focus on the S9+?

vCash
    Kindle fire just won't have the horse power unfortunately. You're going to need ultimately an Nvidia or Razer gaming tablet but that'll be a very expensive investment. Sorry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Kindle fire just won't have the horse power unfortunately. You're going to need ultimately an Nvidia or Razer gaming tablet but that'll be a very expensive investment. Sorry
    You wouldn't need a specific gaming tablet per se. Just a tablet that is Android.

I have it on my S9+ so it'll definately work on that.
    As you say it may be the fact that Exagear doesn't work properly rather than the horsepower that'll stop you playing on there.

Hint: Grab yourself a stylus to play on the Samsung. Makes things a lot easier if you have fat fingers like me!

vCash
    Trust me - a Kindle Fire won't handle it. It may run it but it will be very slow due to lack of RAM

vCash
    Haha, will give it a go on the S9+ then, thanks guys. Just to be clear though - are we saying that it absolutely wont be able to be installed on a Fire i.e the functionality to transfer it over doesn't exist, or simply that it will be a poor or impossible user experience but can be done?

vCash
    You can install it but it'll just be far too slow and it will basically render the tablet near useless because of how slow it would be

vCash
    Ok, thanks for the help. Ran into another issue which Im sure there is a simple solution for.

Ive installed the game on my Samsung S9+. Ive followed the instructions without any problems. Downloaded the game to the laptop, downloaded Exagear App to the phone, plugged the phone into the laptop and copied the files across into the Exagear directory on the phone.

When I launch the game through Exagear I get the following errors :-

V3.9.60 game-config.cpp84

and

V3.9.60 Langlib.cpp389

From googling and looking around these seem like common errors and while there are solutions to follow for them on the actual computer installation I haven't seen anything that solves the problem of it coming up when running on a phone.

Does anyone have any help?

Im travelling on Saturday and it would be great to have the game on my phone for the journey!!

vCash
    Are you trying to run a patched version?
    Not sure exagear likes tapani or saturn patches.

I couldn't get one to work so had to use ODB.
    Or the Lussenhoff update actually.

vCash
    No its the original version of the game from FM Scout. Forgot to mention that the game works fine on the laptop if that has any relevance. A bit out of my comfort zone with this so help is much appreciated!

vCash
    First up, you are on a dedicated CM0102 website and then you tell me you got the game from elsewhere!

With the cpp errors that you got, this is from Tech Support FAQ's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P. Langlib.cpp389 & Game_config.cpp84 Errors

R. You get this error because the game is looking at the wrong place for the files.

S. There are a number of solutions that appear to work for different users
    Download SetupReg. Put it in your Main CM folder and run it, then start a new game
    Open the editor, go to Options and change the dataset path to the correct one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    First up, you are on a dedicated CM0102 website and then you tell me you got the game from elsewhere!

With the cpp errors that you got, this is from Tech Support FAQ's

P. Langlib.cpp389 & Game_config.cpp84 Errors

R. You get this error because the game is looking at the wrong place for the files.

S. There are a number of solutions that appear to work for different users
    Download SetupReg. Put it in your Main CM folder and run it, then start a new game
    Open the editor, go to Options and change the dataset path to the correct one

Try that.
    Apologies! If it helps this is the site I ended up joining! Wasn't hugely aware of this game still being a "live" thing until very recently and was quite excited given the number of hours I put into it originally. Im at work just now but will give it a shot, and again many thanks for your help!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cantona07 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast