Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: CM01/02 running (with new updates) on android tablets/phones

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @Tsabrak: literally in the link you quoted (i.e. https://nic.hopto.org/open/exagear/) there's a directory with the RPG version unlocked the same way
    @JohnBruce: ExaGear is still the best way - use the link to install a version that is free and optimised for cm0102 - (com.eltechs.es.test.apk is the one you'll want)
    @ebfatz: My Samsung S9 is on latest updates and still going strong thankfully. But the issue that @snakes saw is super common for non-compatible devices and there's no way around it that I've found
    I'm on Samsung Note 8 for some reason the Nick version doesn't work but the test version does. Can You do your magic on RPG same as you did on strategies? It would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @Tsabrak: literally in the link you quoted (i.e. https://nic.hopto.org/open/exagear/) there's a directory with the RPG version unlocked the same way
    @JohnBruce: ExaGear is still the best way - use the link to install a version that is free and optimised for cm0102 - (com.eltechs.es.test.apk is the one you'll want)
    @ebfatz: My Samsung S9 is on latest updates and still going strong thankfully. But the issue that @snakes saw is super common for non-compatible devices and there's no way around it that I've found
    I know there is one however only the one with "test" in the name seems to work for me. If you could do ExaGear RPG same way as you did with ExaGear Strategies that would be great.

I know there is one however only the one with "test" in the name seems to work for me. If you could do ExaGear RPG same way as you did with ExaGear Strategies that would be great.

sorry I have the game on android, I installed it directly from the cell without transferring it from pc, the game works well, I have the updates of October, now putting those of March I get errors loading the database, error version .68 and error of the Brazilian cups

Hey mates, I got a problem. Installed CM0102 on my Huawei Tab and when I start the exe via Exagear I get the Error message: unable to initialise the graphics in full screen mode", then it crashes. Can anybody help me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by snakes View Post
    I used the paid Exagear app for a couple of years but I'm now getting an error when I load any game through it, seems to have happened since the latest android update, any idea what may cause the below message (it's long!) -

Failed to start the environment emulation service.

Spoiler!
    Did you manage to find a solution for this?

Playing the game using ExaGear and Cuprum controls on my Fire HD tablet, with the March update. All working fine other than I cannot figure out how to use the arrows on the tactics screen.

Anyone figured out how to get around this and can give me any pointers? Cheers

ebfatz is offline Social Media Bod
    Former Holy Trinity Member
    Stories Mod

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeardFace View Post
    Playing the game using ExaGear and Cuprum controls on my Fire HD tablet, with the March update. All working fine other than I cannot figure out how to use the arrows on the tactics screen.

Arrows don't work I'm afraid so you'd have to design the tactic on PC and then import to handheld device.

Would it be possible to have a Network game between an Android phone and a laptop?
    I know for example it does if I have both setup my network at home.
    But say I want to connect to my friend games in another location I'd probably need a private network or something.
    Would that be possible on the Android side of things?

Hi there, looking some help.
    Have the game set up on pc, but trying to set up exagear to I install on Android tablet.
    The link quoted above for the APK seems to be broken or doesn't exist anymore??
    Thanks

Hi, anyone know if you can have cm97/98 and 01/02 installed on the same laptop ? Thanks

Hello i am new to this forum so sorry if i am posting in the wrong place.
    I am trying to use the editor in exagear but i keep getting the error message 'path does not exist' when i click on 'index' does anyone know a way around this?
    Thanks x

Hello,

I have installed the game on my Android telephone but I get the message that I need to put the CD in the drive.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

These are the steps I've taken:
    I've installed the game on nu pc and updated it with the Match update. I copied the game to my Android telephone and installed Exagear.

Many thanks!
    Jurgen

Hi,

I installed the game on my Android tablet and the game works fine.
    A problem which I encountered is that I am struggling to find the path where I put my tactics/training schedules.
    What path should I enter?

Regards,
    hagar147

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeardFace View Post

Entered this thread hoping for an answer to this!

I've got a small mouse complete with USB adapter in the bedside drawer in case of emergencies.

@EP1995: Literally on the page before this one: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...886#post450886

Nick, ur awesome , was looking for an alternative to exagear in about a month, but what u do is everything what im asking for.

Am I such a noob? Doesn' t seem to get it working. Been looking for alternatives to get it working on Android since ExaGear stopped working

Walram3, i downloaded what Nick gave to us on his post, just like i did when i put ExaGear on my Android throw my PC .

Does Exagear work on the new android update?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Does Exagear work on the new android update?
    Nick's fixed app worked perfectly until I upgraded to Android 11. Now I can play but not save the game. I guess it's due to new storage restrictions in Android 11. Have made some attempts to modify the app but haven't been successful. Anyone else got this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by danielr View Post
    Nick's fixed app worked perfectly until I upgraded to Android 11. Now I can play but not save the game. I guess it's due to new storage restrictions in Android 11. Have made some attempts to modify the app but haven't been successful. Anyone else got this problem?
    That is why I will not upgrade to Android 11.

Quote Originally Posted by danielr View Post
    That is why I prefer light games (like Retro Football Management) on my Android phone.

Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    That is why I prefer light games (like Retro Football Management) on my Android phone.
    Yeah but that game sucks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789