Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: The County Championship

vCash
    You sounds depressed with the situation mate!

Some gens in those signings, Piazon, Otamedni, Wilson but for me the keeper looks a cracker

Much going on the loan market?

Some good deal out

vCash
    Some very good signings in that lot. Ottamendi might not be for the long term, but even if you only get a season, he will surely cruise through this league.
    I like the look of the Scottish keeper (well I would, wouldn't I) and there are certainly plenty of internationals.

It may not be of the high standards that you set at Southampton, but this is a different sort of challenge. Good Luck
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Redders - At the start of the month, when I looked at the interested players, I thought I was in trouble. (I may well still be!)
    More players appeared as the month went on and things looked a little more rosy. Still lots to do though. And shipping players out may still cause problems.

The keeper stood out for me. Looked like a great prospect. May well be a few more that I can pick up on loan.

Hoping that when 1st July comes round more players pop on to that expired contract list.

vCash
    Blimey, some of those new signings don't look great but perhaps an indication of the level you're at with Watford.

Piazon definitely the pick of the lot and hopefully Bech and Wilson will strike up a good partnership. You do like an experienced centre-back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You do like an experienced centre-back
    I'm hoping he brings out the best in the rag tag bunch around him!

vCash
    Love the way the first thing you checked was if Hopkins was available

Duffy and Hinteregger both improvements on the current defenders you have, but no harm seeing if cheaper and better available elsewhere. A chance to sign Hopkins then, not got the money though unfortunately, hurry up season ticket money and TV revenue!

Good deal with Fulham, the player you got in return may not be much but you got some decent money, Piazon looks a cracker though, and then Callum Wilson signs, they should definitely help your goals scored column. Then another decent striker in Bech signs, with Clough and Cammy Smith already at the club that's some strike force! Is that 500k more if McLaughlin gets just 1 cap? Great stuff if so! Otamendi should easily be able to boss your defence, along with the keeper you've signed, hopefully a few more defensive recruits in July will help tighten things up further.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930