Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Game of Thrones (WARNING: May contain spoilers!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    Probably the worst opening episode of any GOT season..

I thought a lot more would happen as they only have 6 episodes...

a LOT to cram into 5 now!
    There was too much story to be told to start of with battles again. They needed the time to show Sansa's POV at Jon/Dany-situation, Jon needed to know he is the right one, Jamie needed to arrive etc. etc. Would be boring to me if it would just be 6 episodes only battling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    There was too much story to be told to start of with battles again. They needed the time to show Sansa's POV at Jon/Dany-situation, Jon needed to know he is the right one, Jamie needed to arrive etc. etc. Would be boring to me if it would just be 6 episodes only battling.
    wasnt expecting battles....but all the meetings were rushed....

Hound & Arya was a 2 min "hello"....loads more could have been made of that...

Sam telling Jon his heritage was very forced...rushed...

after the 500+ day wait this episode should have been one of the 80 min ones...and a bit more given to the scenes that were needed
    instead...loads of rushed...and "how to train your dragon love in"

vCash
    Much better 2nd episode....lengthier scenes with a bit of meaning to them...and some better "catch ups" with characters....this is what episode 1 should have been....

vCash
    I get your point about Sam. Felt the same with Jon then telling the truth to Danaerys.

But a much better episode indeed although I was disappointed not to see more of Ghost.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213