Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Everything there is to know about training - by The Eejit

That is funny

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Quick Question with regards to Managers and Coaches. With regards to the hidden Value 'Patience' does this effect the way a manager or coach is with his players and staff. Or does it only effect the way a Chairman is with his managers?

Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Patience is for Chairman only Toppo

A great piece of research here by Sam http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...light=chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Patience is for Chairman only Toppo

A great piece of research here by Sam http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...light=chairman

I had kinda guessed mate, but glad your able to confirm that I was correct

Hello from argentina, first of all i want to say sorry about mi english.

i was playing with river plate and i wanted to change position of the FC driussi to an AMC. Because i have 2 other strikers like cavenaghi and Teo Gutierrez.

The problem is that the position doesn' t change. i was playing al least an year and a half an nothing.

Is it indispensable to be an amc to play well in the amc place on tactics? how can i change the position of the players?????

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by guivi View Post
    Hello from argentina, first of all i want to say sorry about mi english.

i was playing with river plate and i wanted to change position of the FC driussi to an AMC. Because i have 2 other strikers like cavenaghi and Teo Gutierrez.

The problem is that the position doesn' t change. i was playing al least an year and a half an nothing.

Is it indispensable to be an amc to play well in the amc place on tactics? how can i change the position of the players?????

Thanks for the help

A FC can play the AMC position without the need to have it say AMC.. I play Suarez in that position behind Sturridge and he is fantastic there

I do the same with Rooney... FC is spot on as Toppo says for AMC position

thanks a lot!!!!

hi guys

i have a question regarding training

basically its two questions lol

when a player gets a point at some ability, can he get more if i leave him there for much longer? for example, i added a player on fitness, he got one point in acceleration, one in strength and one in stamina. I left him there for the next month but he didn't got anything else. Same for the next month also. Is there a limit which i will never know? If i leave him there (lets say for a year) will he get any more points? (that's actually the first question)

second question is, once the player will get point(s), should i move him right away to another training program or should i let him there to get more points? Actually, i'm asking if my player will take quicker points by moving him after he got points from one training to another (from fitness to skills for example)

Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

1. Check has his Current Ability (CA) maxed out (maybe use CMScout)

2. See point #1. If he is maxed out he can't really gain anymore. Sometimes gaining a point in one area will result in a reduction in others, hence some guys that start with lots of 20's end up with lots of 18's and 19's as other attributes raise and so on (this thread might help understand how CA works)

Thanx for answering first of all

well, CMScout can show only his total points (current and max) but not individually. So, i was wondering if my player only at acceleration can get more points. And CMScout says that he still can learn but he is not getting anything else in strength no matter how long will let him there.

For my current season i changed my coached (trying to figure something new) i change my training routine and what is weird (for me) is that, defenders for example, some will get marking and some will get not. How is it possible same coaches, same training center same match practice and they learn different things? lol that training has many many secrets!

One last question also if possible. Which coach is responsible for training in "shooting"? The rest areas are easy, discipline for fitness, tactics for tactics, youngsters for skill etc etc but haven't figure out which coaching abilities are for shooting..

thanx for the threat also, i skipped that one as i play the updated version where there is no Tsigalko

Hello--is there any way I could get permission to translate this into Spanish for my CM0102 Spanish forum--giving credit to Eejit and anyone else needed of course?

What does this mean???

I mean, what does it really mean. I presume it means the player must have high proffessionalism, but does he really put in good effort, checking the training doesn't seem to show any stat increase?

Also what does "...thinks is developing into a player of real quality" mean in real terms, does this mean the player has had a jump in his CA and stats?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesanmarino View Post
    What does this mean???

I mean, what does it really mean. I presume it means the player must have high proffessionalism, but does he really put in good effort, checking the training doesn't seem to show any stat increase?

Also what does "...thinks is developing into a player of real quality" mean in real terms, does this mean the player has had a jump in his CA and stats?
    from my experience I'd say the "glowing reference" may just refer to a high consistency level (which you should not see in the game as it is one of the hidden attributes). As for the "developing player" I believe it relates to a progression in CA vs PA values, like you guessed. though I never really bothered on CA/PA thing, I think attributes distribution is far more important.

Can you train a SC to be a FC? or do they become M/S C?

Quote Originally Posted by merkezekrem View Post
    Can you train a SC to be a FC? or do they become M/S C?
    Never tried it myself, but I suppose if his new pos is "attacking midfielder" he will eventually become FC. If it's set to "midfielder" he will become M/SC.

The players who are FRC, FLC or FRLC can deceive you sometimes, they might have 1 set as attacking midfielder, and would not do well in a supporting role. An FC has more than 13 (I think) set as attacking midfielder and will perform better as a trequartista.

Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

15+ for Free Role and 15+ for Attacker will produce FC. 10+ for AM +10 for FR and 15+ for A will do the same

pictures of dead

Not sure if these are known or not but the following is the definitive answer (I'm 99.99% sure) to which skills are improved by each type of training.

Fitness: acceleration, agility, jumping, naturalFitness, pace, reflexes, stamina, strength
    Tactics: decisions, marking, offTheBall, teamWork, positioning
    Shooting: finishing, longShots, penalties
    Skills: corners, crossing, dribbling, freeKicks, heading, passing, tackling, technique, throwIns
    Goalkeeping: handling, oneOnOnes
    Last edited by JohnLocke; 21-02-15 at 01:09 AM. Reason: grammar

Fitness doesn't change anything consistently other than stamina.

What about creativity? Can it be improved or doesn't change at all, even if not by training?
    Last edited by hollaplaya; 18-10-15 at 07:59 PM.

It was said that creativity is not affected by training schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by probs View Post
    It was said that creativity is not affected by training schedule.
    Yes guess not.

However it is naturally increased.

best schedule for 3.6.98 ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast