Simon Mignolet - 6 March 1988
    Anthony Martial - 5 December 1995
    Ander Herrera - 14 August 1989
    Andreas Pereira - 1 January 1996 (lol)
    Matteo Darmian - 2 December 1989
    Mattia Destro - 20 March 1991
    Aleksandar Mitrovic - 16 September 1994
    Morgan Schneiderlin - 8 November 1989
    Martin Ødegaard - 17 December 1998 (Are you letting this through?)
    Max Meyer - 18 September 1995
    Leon Goretzka - 6 February 1995
    Hakan Calhanoglu - 8 February 1994
    Those I have made bold are in the database (via the editor). Are you playing with the database set to "maximum"? IF you are I'm not sure what's going wrong other than that the game may not like having 600-odd players as free transfers and therefore doesn't load some of them? Can someone from the update team confirm why this might be happening?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Those I have made bold are in the database (via the editor). Are you playing with the database set to "maximum"? IF you are I'm not sure what's going wrong other than that the game may not like having 600-odd players as free transfers and therefore doesn't load some of them? Can someone from the update team confirm why this might be happening?
    Maybe they retired? O.o
    I don't know. I did not see them, though. I'll start a new game, for the purpose of feeding more names with all leagues loaded, maybe that will help.

Tournaments Won: 3

vCash
    Martin Odegaard He would be 3 at the start of the game

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Haha yeah Odegaard isn't making the cut. I'm not sure I'm that keen on having 10 year olds in the database but I wanted to include as many players as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    Every few months Fods likes to go fishing
    When you come online empty your PMs!

vCash
    Where can I download this?!!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Djim_Fa View Post
    Where can I download this?!!?!
    The link is in the opening post.

vCash
    Its seems dont have Ben Arfa in the game...and will u insert Drogba,even he is born in 1978.but his capa in cm0102 is so low
    Last edited by ken; 16-10-15 at 05:26 PM.

vCash
    Is it possible to make insert the player who born after 1978,because in cm0102,Drogba(1978),Pirlo(1979),Defoe,Carrick,Ibra himovic,David Villa,Xabi Alonso,...those player who born between 1978~1983.their original capa is so poor in the cm0102
    Last edited by ken; 16-10-15 at 05:37 PM.

vCash
    Defoe and carrick turn out pretty much how they should do

vCash
    hey Jesus, how do you create players with 8 yo???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ken View Post
    Its seems dont have Ben Arfa in the game...and will u insert Drogba,even he is born in 1978.but his capa in cm0102 is so low
    When I get around to updating it I will add both players.

Quote Originally Posted by ken View Post
    Is it possible to make insert the player who born after 1978,because in cm0102,Drogba(1978),Pirlo(1979),Defoe,Carrick,Ibra himovic,David Villa,Xabi Alonso,...those player who born between 1978~1983.their original capa is so poor in the cm0102
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    Defoe and carrick turn out pretty much how they should do
    I'm keeping the original players as they are, as Coys has commented they turn out realistically as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by bruebous View Post
    hey Jesus, how do you create players with 8 yo???
    By using the insert tool in Legion (see here)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    why all stamina player's (kid's) under 9 mate?

vCash
    Otherwise they all end up at 20.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobotoh View Post
    why all stamina player's (kid's) under 9 mate?
    Coys first highlighted the problem. Physical stats like stamina and strength can be improved through training and aren't linked to the CA of a player. What was happening in Coys' tests was that all the 'modern' generation of players were physical beasts after a few years of development (even players like Jesus Navas, Juan Mata, Raheem Sterling had 20 for both stamina and strength). Additionally I felt it was more realistic for a player to have a lower stamina if they were younger. Having tested the database as it is I've noticed the physical attributes of players climb to a more realistic value.
    Last edited by Jesus; 27-11-15 at 01:12 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    very very briliant idea, i'am playing now until addicted again

vCash
    Started a new game with this data. I get the feeling most of these youngsters are going to develop into superstars.

Anyway, I started with Nottm Forest and I could sign a few of the players I wanted. This is what they look like after 2 seasons:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LeVoyeur For This Useful Post:

vCash
    UPDATE: - Got bored after Xmas of 3rd season using this data. I have a team full of mutants. Gareth Bale is 14 and already a destroyer of worlds. Iniesta is 19 and walking on water.

This update pack is a great but:

1) Players aged 17-21 need their stats reduced slightly with fewer maxed physical and skill attributes. I suggest starting off with a lower CA and input PA of 170-200 on a case-by-case basis, leaving as much of the distribution down to training and random chance as possible.
    2) The under 17s need stats drastically reduced and start off with fewer maxed or v high physical and skill attributes (2-3 max)
    3) Le Voyeur's under 14s need to start off with lowest possible physical and skill stats, only giving 2-3 key stats > 15. These players are always going to be monsters by 18 unless they start off with a seriously low CA (PA is going to remain very high). I don't want Gareth Bale to be world-class until he's at least 23!

I have a reserve squad now aged 9-15 who could probably qualify for the champions league. My under 21s would win it no problem. It's a fantastic update and thank you for it but we need more realism .....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LeVoyeur For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Jesus, my apologies if I was too harsh with my criticism.

I really like your idea and your work ethic and some of your players are perfect - Lahm and Rooney seem fine to me and have realistic performance levels - Rooney was a beast at 17, Lahm will develop 20 for crossing as well as tackling/positioning and I assume other stats will improve as he gets older. Iniesta wasn't a world-beater though until his mid 20s (flaky mentally which he overcame) and same for Ribery, Bale and all the other flair players. I think only Ronaldo, Messi and Rooney can justify world-class status before 21. Rooney of course being the odd one out as his development was stunted by pies and grannies while Ronaldo and Messi were dedicated pros.

Really you need an army of testers to see how these guys perform and develop. I offer my services as a tester for your next update whenever that may be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeVoyeur View Post
    Jesus, my apologies if I was too harsh with my criticism.

I really like your idea and your work ethic and some of your players are perfect - Lahm and Rooney seem fine to me and have realistic performance levels - Rooney was a beast at 17, Lahm will develop 20 for crossing as well as tackling/positioning and I assume other stats will improve as he gets older. Iniesta wasn't a world-beater though until his mid 20s (flaky mentally which he overcame) and same for Ribery, Bale and all the other flair players. I think only Ronaldo, Messi and Rooney can justify world-class status before 21. Rooney of course being the odd one out as his development was stunted by pies and grannies while Ronaldo and Messi were dedicated pros.

Really you need an army of testers to see how these guys perform and develop. I offer my services as a tester for your next update whenever that may be.
    LeVouyeur, thank you for your opinion and honesty. For me, having a database that contains these monsters allows a user to play the game how they want. They can do one of two things; play CM as they normally would and sign players as and when they need them or play CM in a way that they build a mutant team of players and conquer the world. The idea of having such a wealth of talent to choose from not only gives you more options but it should also make the game somewhat harder; imagine playing the game for ten seasons only to come up against a team with Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and Neymar in it.

I have already tweaked the database following feedback in order to prevent EVERY player becoming a physical freak and the next step would probably be to assign players an appropriate club; this would make it harder to sign players. Unfortunately I don't have the time or drive at the moment to do the research and I also found that South American talents got lost when they were assigned to their 2001/2002 club. Moreover, there is the issue of clubs having too many players (for example I would want to assign Messi to Barcelona but they already have a full squad in the database) so there is that issue of finding a balance between who stays and who goes.

What would you like to see next to see this update improve? Bear in mind I'm not really interested in making minor adjustments to attributes across 600-something players. I have also used the PA of the latest data update in order to determine a sensible PA and set the CA to half of the player's PA. Do you think I need to reduce the CA by a further percentage (as stated, at the moment it's 50%).

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Jesus - I know i have given my opinion already but i think it would be better if nobody was younger than 14. I know this would make their ages incorrect in comparison to what they were back in 2001 but at the same time i find it a bit silly that a 10 year old can be playing professional football.
    Last edited by Coys; 01-12-15 at 08:03 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Coys For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Jesus - I don't know enough about player development curves to know what the base settings should be. If player development is linear it would be easier, e.g for Gareth Bale:

Knowing growth rate you could use the mass-edit tool to reduce CAs to the closest desired values for under 21s, under 18s, under 15s etc, that make these players peak over desired horizons. CAs wouldn't have to be 100% accurate as over/under-estimates would just make them peak a year early/late.

It's physical and mental attributes that need retarding and I just realised we can see the growth rate for stamina, pace etc for these players. From memory the players in my screenshots are up 80-140% in stamina in 24 months, with younger players developing faster. The mental stats are increasing rapidly too but skill stats are increasing at roughly 6.5% - at this rate in 5-8 years Rooney will have 20 for dribbling, iniesta and ribery 20 for finishing, lahm 20 for crossing and dribbling.

It might be that under 17s develop massively fast so if you make a player 10, he has 7 years of mega development compared to 0-2 years max that regens and existing players get.

So Player Development (X) must be a composite, multi-variate function describing growth rates for mental, physical and skill stats.
    Last edited by LeVoyeur; 02-12-15 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    I think people do this for fun mate and don't really care too much about this much in depth!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    I think people do this for fun mate and don't really care too much about this much in depth!
    100% Fod it's for the fun mate

My situation is though that I've been jumping from data pack to data pack and now want to stick with ONE - either one with the best players from 2015 inserted into 2001 or the best players from 2001 and other classic players in 2015.

Obviously I have edited/created some of my own players in the past but it's always been next to impossible to get true realism. I want to solve the CA/PA development curve equation so that I can create youth players and players from scratch and know roughly how they will perform. My other option is copy and paste Batistuta/Zidane etc from 2001 into 2015, using these players both as themselves and as rough templates for other classic players (e.g. Zidane = cruyff/platini, Batistuta = Eusebio).

There is a staggering amount of work to create even a small database manually but if we have templates and development curves, we can reduce workload by 99%, allowing every single person to create a custom and realistic game experience if they want it. Maybe you want Kewell, Viduka, Cahill, Schwarzer, Jedinak, Neill, Moore, Bresciano, Johnny Warren, etc all at their peak in the same team so you can take Australia to the latter stages of a World Cup? If you lift the WC you want to feel like you deserved it, not that you won because you cheated with unrealistic players.

Dermotron is online now Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    Member of the Month
    VIP
    Captain
    Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Players never overcome a 60 point difference in CA and PA. It might be less even

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast