Thread: VIP: CM Vipers

vCash

VIP: CM Vipers

Introduction: CM Vipers

CM Vipers are a created club within CM 01/02 and managed by myself under the guise of 'The Gaffer'. The team started life in the lowest level of the game in England which is the English Conference and play their matches at www.champman0102.co.uk but commonly known as 'The Snake Pit'.

The "create yourself as a player" idea has actually been used in numerous incarnations of squads over the years. It was initially created as CM Forums United before the website had to start again a few years ago where it was then known as CM Forums City. More recently, CM Vipers was created before the switch to the current server last year and it has not been re-introduced to the community until now.

The name CM Vipers was chosen as it is only VIP members at www.champman0102.co.uk who make up the playing squad for CM Vipers. I invite the VIP members to register themselves as a player for the club and they are then created in the game itself.

As the season progresses, each member are expected to 'report' to training by posting in between games. By doing so, they come into the selection plans of 'The Gaffer' for the match who then selects the team by 'Form'. This is a theme that is repeated for each game until the season comes to an end. Players will accumulate points as the season goes on as a reward for goals, assists, man of the match awards and clean sheets. Even if you don't play a game, you will also earn bonus points by attending training on a regular basis.

At the end of the season, you will learn how many points you have and can use them to improve your current attributes. To celebrate the achievements of the season (if any!), an awards ceremony is held where the players vote on awards such as player of the season, young player of the season, goal of the season, etc. Those who win these awards will also win a 'VIP Award' of a free month of VIP access along with 100 vCash to use in 0102Bet.

The focus then turns to the following season where each player of the existing squad are asked to confirm their place in the squad once more and can actually change position if they wish. This is useful if you haven't managed to play often enough in a particular spot due to the form of your competitors. At the same time, The Gaffer invites new faces to join the club if they are a VIP.

The Gaffer traditionally lines up with a 4-5-1 formation. As a result, he has a preference that he has no more than three players designated to play in one particular position.

The current squad for CM Vipers is:
    The digit besides each position indicates the available spots in the squad.
    1 GK: Erkifino, Goofy
    0 DR: ebfatz, Craig Forrest, felixsjo
    1 DL: Baz, trunky
    1 DC (left footed): merkezekrem, Dermotron
    1 DC (right footed): BobMem, vinjwoods
    0 DMC: evesham, gazzas1uk, Kaneman
    0 MC: Jesus, Robaldo1, loyal_royal1
    0 AMR: ZanSnake, Shermaldo, Papalzru
    0 AML: batman, Liam, Mr Green
    0 AMC: Bevchenko, pyromyst, Redknapp69
    0 SC: ajvonkrondor, Fodster, Janis89

The Vipers are now preparing for their third season as a club. After finishing 12th in their first year, the Vipers went on to win the league by four points which means they are now preparing to embark on their first ever Football League campaign!

If you are a VIP and would like to join the Vipers, please head over to our CM Vipers section and register here. You will need to provide a date and month for your birth date, your actual nationality, your chosen position and your squad number.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    What a great idea. How do you become a vip member please? I have changed job role and now have a little more time on my hand.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gizmo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm in! peaceboy would like to be a marauding lanky box-to-box midfielder (a la Patrick Vieira). A left foot like a traction engine but can't use his right foot for toffee (as is true in real life).

peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peaceboy For This Useful Post:

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    What a great idea. How do you become a vip member please? I have changed job role and now have a little more time on my hand.
    Making a donation to the forum is how you become a VIP. For each 1 you donate you get a month of VIP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Hi gizmo, thanks for the reply! You can use the donation bar at the top of the home page to donate to the site and you'll then become a VIP. Find out more about what else being a VIP has to offer here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3091

Quote Originally Posted by peaceboy View Post
    I'm in! peaceboy would like to be a marauding lanky box-to-box midfielder (a la Patrick Vieira). A left foot like a traction engine but can't use his right foot for toffee (as is true in real life).

peace
    Good to know, peaceboy Make sure you post in the VIP area if you haven't already done so I posted the link towards the bottom of the opening post of this thread.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Hi,

I'd like to be a Viper player if possible.

1) Your date of birth: June 3rd
    2) Your nationality : French !!
    3) Your position Striker (SC)
    4) Your squad number 69

Let me know if i am eligible ASAP.

Rik

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricor View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to be a Viper player if possible.

1) Your date of birth: June 3rd
    2) Your nationality : French !!
    3) Your position Striker (SC)
    4) Your squad number 69

Let me know if i am eligible ASAP.

Rik

Post here as well mate

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7113

vCash
    You will need to be VIP to join though ricor.

vCash
    There are no squad numbers above 50 in CM, except for youth players... or am I wrong?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaneman For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quite right sir.