Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 16

vCash
    Pedro and Falcao looks sexy in blue

You can bet your ass they gonna get if after if

vCash
    Bullshit those, but oh well .

Thought that there will be "bigger" changes to be felt when playing with women. Sadly, they don't feel much different from men .

vCash
    Dortmund and Inter look weak

Chelsea and City looking great

Di Maria is some signing for PSG

Atletico look half raped, but ok

Liverpool look pish

That`s my evaluation

Chelsea, PSG and City the teams to be

Di Maria\Zlatan - come oooooon

vCash
    Pretty sure I heard henderson is only 1 rating point higher than Jose Enrique (and he's on the cover)

And Joe Gomez with 70 (but to be fair he's only played a few games) - think it's only Coutinho from Liverpool who's in Top 50 players from England or something like that

vCash
    The biggest joke is Icardi. Serie A top scorer, rating? 79. Same as last year.

EA Sport is licking BPL and BBVA asses .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    The biggest joke is Icardi. Serie A top scorer, rating? 79. Same as last year.

EA Sport is licking BPL and BBVA asses .
    Based on history, that is spot on. Immobile was top scorer last time this year and he is fucking shit. Don't see how that is the "biggest joke".

vCash
    Fucking shit because? Can you elaborate? People before his transfer said that he doesn't fit BVB style of play. He strives and lives on long balls. He is "immobile." He won't go back from attack to midfield to play the ball like Lewandowski did. Sorry, but blame BVB here. I believe he will do fine in Sevilla, cause you know, they will change style to accomodate him.

As for Icardi, he is different class to Immobile. HE can terrorize defenses, he pressures high up the pitch, he can play fast combination style, he drops from attack to help midfield. He is top scorer for Inter.

I bet u said same shit about Lewandowski before he came to BVB... Or better, you didn't know fuck all about him, probably thinking he is shit .
    Last edited by info0; 11-09-15 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    looking forward to be picking this up, hopefully its good

vCash
    Anyone got any good deals on pre-order? Too lazy to shop around.
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

vCash
    zavvi?

vCash
    ah feck it. Due to madness at KONAMI and rage, ordered FIFA . Just to show them middle finger .

Btw, if someone wants I have 1 more PES 2016 copy to sell for 40E flat (ordered 2 to show support and yes, it does play fantastic game of football).

vCash
    Jesus Christ, info0. Seriously, man.

vCash
    Same every year i love it!!!

vCash
    Comical.

vCash

vCash
    @churky what?

Adam just annoyed the fuck out of me. PR Manager for PES. My ass. Bonafide idiot and KONAMI cocks up MOST important thing. 1 week later and yes, still no roster update available. With no date said. Thanks, pre-ordered only due to Day 1 Patch and nope, not here for at least 2 more weeks. He also now got defensive and blocks anyone on Twitter asking for WHEN UPDATE WILL COME .

Eh. Don't get me wrong here, gameplay is top notch, best PES in years (at least on PS4), but damn, the way they handle their product is AMATEURISH at best.

Maybe this will change, as KONAMI stops AAA title production all together and gives all resources to PES (making it the core game).

FIFA despite its flaws, is handled in professional manner...

vCash
    KONAMI stops AAA title production all together and gives all resources to PES
    As a gamer, you just gotta ask yourself why? The elimination of Kojima Productions is downright questionable, as was the cancellation of Silent Hills and the apparent end of MGS. Can't see why they'd focus everything on PES, when they got such a strong competitor in FIFA.

vCash
    Cause all of those games in recent years have been poor? Silent Hill went downhill, MGS was always Kojima baby, so not really KONAMI work and he takes a break from the series. Castlevania, Dance Dance Revolution and other stuff, only appealed to Japan audience. Thinking strategically it's good move.

FIFA went stale in recent years and all they introduce is only fancy words for stuff which was already in game (or tuned/tweaked so they give it big 2.0 version slogan). FIFA = FUT. PES = FUN.

vCash
    You might be right, but I'm still pissed

vCash
    Got mine today, its very good

vCash
    Changing my internet to Telstra, fingers crossed it makes online gaming possible. Should be good by 14th October!

vCash
    @churky what?
    You go through this cycle every year. Praising PES trailers, then demos, then upon release stating it's fantastic football, you don't understand why anyone would play FIFA and waste money on wha's basically another roster update etc. etc. etc.

...and then you buy FIFA, bash PES for this or that reason.

...and then it's vice versa after a while, PES is still the king, FIFA is arcadey garbage.

...and then a reversal again, you were wrong, this and that in PES ruins gameplay, FIFA is far more polished etc.

...and then the new PES trailer is released and the cycle is complete. A new one starts.

Adam just annoyed the fuck out of me. PR Manager for PES. My ass. Bonafide idiot and KONAMI cocks up MOST important thing. 1 week later and yes, still no roster update available. With no date said. Thanks, pre-ordered only due to Day 1 Patch and nope, not here for at least 2 more weeks. He also now got defensive and blocks anyone on Twitter asking for WHEN UPDATE WILL COME .

Eh. Don't get me wrong here, gameplay is top notch, best PES in years (at least on PS4), but damn, the way they handle their product is AMATEURISH at best.

Maybe this will change, as KONAMI stops AAA title production all together and gives all resources to PES (making it the core game).

FIFA despite its flaws, is handled in professional manner...
    KONAMI is a fucking ruin of a company, the shit they're doing with PES is nothing compared to other stuff, as you know. They're wasting their most famous brands by slapping them on to pachinko machines. As I said in some other place, the only reason PES still sells (although completely crushed by FIFA every year on the market) is because there are still people who want and hope for more than fast-paced, arcadey, lofted through balls fest. They're doing a fine job alienating more and more of their player base every year, though.

vCash
    No Rangers, no buy Fifa 16.

Tbh I have probably played Fifa 15 about 5 times since my son got his PS4 for Christmas (playe it a lot against my nephew prior to that though) and doesn't grab me as much as PES back in the day, the passing and tackling annoyed me, as how folk can dribble past you and you can't tackle them.

Graphics are awesome though.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Got my copy will hope to get online this evening if the wife is still too ill to concentrate on the TV haha

vCash
    Downloading this now

Hope the vp and ut is good

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast