Thread: Hunted

vCash

Hunted

Anyone watch this show on Channel 4?

It's a reality TV show where people have gone on the run and we get to watch the law enforcement/agencies use their skills to track them down.

I think we're 4 episodes in so far, it's been quite gripping to watch. There's already been a decent chase for one guy, some GP called Ricky who got away, travelled North and even got to the point where he was taking the p**s by leaving a trail for people to find and watching from afar as they fell for it.

It's a good watch

More info here about it: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hunted

vCash
    Sounds like something Id like, will look see if there is some D/Ls'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Sounds like something Id like, will look see if there is some D/Ls'
    None at my current source

vCash
    Ah, hopefully you will find some. Can you not watch them via the Channel 4 website in Australia?

vCash
    It seems to load up ok on the page but wont play

Will have a fiddle around later when home

vCash
    Watched a little bit of it but then got bored of it haha. The women who went together early days then just started arguing and ended up splitting up oh deary me. Plus the old guy who just kind of gave up after doing so well.

This program just shows how easy it is for the powers that be to track you down when they need to.

vCash
    True, I thought they keep it refreshing by focusing on different groups though and that keeps your interest going.

It was a shame to see that GP give up. Going on the train to return South was just idiotic, he knew that after all his work going North. I think he was possibly mentally exhausted though.

vCash
    Four years since Hunted began

I don't think I've watched the last couple of series but seen all the celebrity ones. Martin Offiah in the last one

vCash
    yeah Martin's deffo lost his pace, toff and Stanley using his debit card everywhere lmao

vCash
    How could I forget about the dad of Boris

What a clown he was, I can't believe he was convinced that there was no way that 'they' could track his bank account. "Not this particular bank account, no".