Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 601 to 618 of 618

Thread: Patch 2.21

  1. #601

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,223
    You won't be able to patch the cm0102_GDI.exe as it's a different size to that of the standard cm0102.exe.

  2. #602

    Join Date
    09-06-19
    Location
    Liege, Belgium
    Posts
    12
    According to Windows Defender, it seems that the latest Tapani patch is infected by a Trojan (Win32/Wacatac.A!ml)
    I cannot extract it without having WD deleting it.

  3. #603
    Tournaments Won: 11

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,709
    Temporarily disable windows defender. The file itself is fine. It's any exe that patches another exe, hence the false positive.

  4. #604

    Join Date
    09-06-19
    Location
    Liege, Belgium
    Posts
    12
    It happened with Tapani 2.21. Strangely enough, after I found Tapani 2.22, I downloaded and used it without WD wanting to delete it. But thanks for the reply.

  5. #605

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Napoli
    Posts
    400
    I saw this tutorial GS Mod 2019 of Giovani on youtube and I noticed that the color of the boxes on the table is blue-black ... how did you do it?

  6. #606

    Join Date
    15-04-12
    Posts
    22
    Hi Guy, can i start my game at 2018 with March 2019 update? any issues after that??

  7. #607
    Give it a go - think a few have and it's been ok but always a risk - just use Saturn or Nick's patch instead?

  8. #608

    Join Date
    28-07-19
    Posts
    1
    Hello, long time lurker, first time poster:

    The patches that you create are excellent Tapani and I enjoy the game far more wit them however I have got a bug in my latest save game (and the one before that) - I have a new PC so I have decided that playing all the leagues toegerher would be fun - I have taken over a club in France, Spain, Italy, Scotland, Germany and England, all of the other leagues are running but I don't control a team in any of them.

    The game updates fine in December, fine in July then the second July one it exits the game with no warning or information given.

    Is there a league that is the problem? Please help.

    Thanks, k.m

    EDIT:: There is a message before it crashes out: V3.9.68T fra_third..cpp 469
    Last edited by k.m; 05-08-19 at 10:45 AM.

  9. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by k.m View Post
    Hello, long time lurker, first time poster:

    The patches that you create are excellent Tapani and I enjoy the game far more wit them however I have got a bug in my latest save game (and the one before that) - I have a new PC so I have decided that playing all the leagues toegerher would be fun - I have taken over a club in France, Spain, Italy, Scotland, Germany and England, all of the other leagues are running but I don't control a team in any of them.

    The game updates fine in December, fine in July then the second July one it exits the game with no warning or information given.

    Is there a league that is the problem? Please help.

    Thanks, k.m

    EDIT:: There is a message before it crashes out: V3.9.68T fra_third..cpp 469

    Hi

    Take a look here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...fra_third..cpp

  10. #610

    Join Date
    20-08-19
    Posts
    1
    can someone help me
    how can i run this patch with playonmac
    or how do i install it on mac with steps?

    thank you in advance

  11. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by wavy_92 View Post
    can someone help me
    how can i run this patch with playonmac
    or how do i install it on mac with steps?

    thank you in advance
    Some of our members have it got it to work on MAC see these threads for hints and tips
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1115
    http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=319
    http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=377

  12. #612

    Join Date
    09-09-19
    Posts
    1
    Anytime I try to download it says "download failed"

  13. #613
    https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=268

    It's fine - watch if you have a pop up blocker

    Also, anti virus might say this is unsafe but it's fine

  14. #614

    Join Date
    17-10-17
    Posts
    23
    If I install this patch I can still play the game from 2001 with the original or .68 database (as long as I reinstate the database)?

  15. #615

    Join Date
    26-09-18
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by jsparker23 View Post
    If I install this patch I can still play the game from 2001 with the original or .68 database (as long as I reinstate the database)?
    yes

  16. #616

    Join Date
    18-10-15
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wavy_92 View Post
    can someone help me
    how can i run this patch with playonmac
    or how do i install it on mac with steps?

    thank you in advance
    I have exactly the same issue... both on PlayOnMac and CrossOver...
    Impossible at my side to execute Tapani patches on Mac... No problem with any other .exe updates.

    Did you find a solution?

  17. #617

    Join Date
    27-04-15
    Posts
    14
    waiting for 2019 october data update
    because we cant play right now due to turkish league foreign player limitation.

  18. #618
    Tournaments Won: 11

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,709
    It's out since Sunday . . .

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •