Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Results 651 to 662 of 662

Thread: Patch 2.21

  1. #651

    Join Date
    08-04-20
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Hi.

    I managed to update cm0102 with SI patch within crossover on MacBook, but can't figure out how to add tapani 2.21 patch within crossover ? it checks OK in the process in crossover, but nothing happens or pops up ?
    How do i add it ?

  2. #652

    Join Date
    08-04-20
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurket View Post
    Hi.

    I managed to update cm0102 with SI patch within crossover on MacBook, but can't figure out how to add tapani 2.21 patch within crossover ? it checks OK in the process in crossover, but nothing happens or pops up ?
    How do i add it ?
    Edit: nvm. Its been a hot topic in a different post i see. Ill try to download the patch on a Windows PC, extract, store it on a USB stick and transfer it to my Mac. Maybe that will work.

  3. #653

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,504
    vCash
    6005

  4. #654

    Join Date
    29-02-20
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Hi, as I am already 8 seasons in, is it possible to install the patch and have it take effect on a saved game or would I need to start a new game?

    Also do you know if any patches fix the fact that Regen players seem to be worsening ability versus the originals in the October 2019 version? Using CM scout the standard of the best players in the game keeps falling..

    Thanks for your help!

  5. #655

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    27,443
    vCash
    9604
    Quote Originally Posted by matt86 View Post
    Hi, as I am already 8 seasons in, is it possible to install the patch and have it take effect on a saved game or would I need to start a new game?

    Also do you know if any patches fix the fact that Regen players seem to be worsening ability versus the originals in the October 2019 version? Using CM scout the standard of the best players in the game keeps falling..

    Thanks for your help!

    Think you need to start fresh for Tapani patch to take effect

  6. #656

    Join Date
    20-03-12
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Does anybody have an alternative download link for this patch, every time I attempt to extract its telling me there isn't any files in the folder??

    cheers

  7. #657

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    27,443
    vCash
    9604
    Try here - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rrctb7

    Once downloaded

    You'll have to extract or double click twice to get to the patch

  8. #658

    Join Date
    13-05-12
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    191
    vCash
    500
    virus was detected and will not download, has anyone got a zip file of this they could send me please?

  9. #659

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    27,443
    vCash
    9604
    Quote Originally Posted by trainor83 View Post
    virus was detected and will not download, has anyone got a zip file of this they could send me please?
    Antivirus/Firewall etc may pick it up as suspect but it is ok. Disable Antivirus/firewall to download/install

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  11. #660

    Join Date
    31-03-19
    Posts
    138
    vCash
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by trainor83 View Post
    virus was detected and will not download, has anyone got a zip file of this they could send me please?
    More info here: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14270

  12. #661

    Join Date
    13-05-12
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    191
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Antivirus/Firewall etc may pick it up as suspect but it is ok. Disable Antivirus/firewall to download/install
    doesnt work still says virus once i unzip and deletes it

  13. #662

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    27,443
    vCash
    9604
    Quote Originally Posted by trainor83 View Post
    doesnt work still says virus once i unzip and deletes it
    More info here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...225#post481225

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •