Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 132 of 132

Thread: Best / favourite tactic in full playing mode

  1. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I posted it a couple of days ago just a couple of posts back: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...487#post402487.
    Oh dear, how blind am I today?
    Download links were right below the pictures.

  2. #127

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,614
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    Oh dear, how blind am I today?
    Download links were right below the pictures.
    Also I just posted an update on a game I played with my Airplane tactic

    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...976#post402976.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  3. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Also I just posted an update on a game I played with my Airplane tactic

    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...976#post402976.
    Impressive stuff!
    I'll check out your airplane in a sec.

    In the mean time, here's my tactic, if you can open it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kb4sa1138...1-2-1.tct?dl=0
    EDIT: If you play this 4-2-1-2-1 and you get a red card, sac the MC. You can do perfectly fine without him and actually keep attacking.
    Last edited by Asthereal; 27-08-18 at 07:10 PM.

  4. #129

    Join Date
    02-06-14
    Posts
    31
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    433Goofy_Leeds2

    anyone know where I can find this?

  5. #130

    Join Date
    15-04-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    The real question is :

    Is it possible to have a best tactic than IodineCF ? I play for this game for so many years, and since i discovered this place, I tried a lot of great tacs, IodineCF stays the best for me...

  6. #131

    Join Date
    10-06-19
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    New link please Desp

  7. #132

    Join Date
    13-03-19
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshi View Post
    The real question is :

    Is it possible to have a best tactic than IodineCF ? I play for this game for so many years, and since i discovered this place, I tried a lot of great tacs, IodineCF stays the best for me...
    It's depends on situation. I mean: I played with CM0102 version 3.9.60 with Iodine CF and I didn't win nothing.
    I don't know, maybe Iodine CF is not suitable for version 3.9.60?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •