Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clicker Heroes

vCash

Clicker Heroes

http://www.clickerheroes.com

Online version. You can also get this on Steam for offline.

One word of caution: It's addictive.

Ask Toppo, felix, me or Jesus xD.

Stopped yesterday @level 50. Post your DPS, level you're on, heros you have unlocked, etc. here

vCash
    Okay - I admit, its an addictive game, although only just finished Area 7, but it passes the time

vCash
    Zero challenge... Seriously lads, you may as well open a spreadsheet and start typing numbers... 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc and see how far you get.

When you get to a multiple of ten, give yourself a gold star. Multiple of a hundred take a platinum star. Multiple of a thousand a linoleum star etc.

vCash
    The game is addictive as hell. I'm currently at level 69, with 112T DPS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Zero challenge... Seriously lads, you may as well open a spreadsheet and start typing numbers... 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc and see how far you get.

When you get to a multiple of ten, give yourself a gold star. Multiple of a hundred take a platinum star. Multiple of a thousand a linoleum star etc.
    You do realise there is more to this game at later stages? That there are achievements, unlockables and... Farming .

Plus I am quite certain no-one reached final level yet... As there are easily over 2000 .

vCash
    I've got the option to "summon ancients". Is that a good idea? Has anyone done it?

vCash
    I believe Jesus has more info about it, but he has not come to this thread .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post

It's each to their own pal. Just because one person finds something enjoyable doesn't mean you can shit all over their preferences.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    You do realise there is more to this game at later stages? That there are achievements, unlockables and... Farming .

Plus I am quite certain no-one reached final level yet... As there are easily over 2000 .
    There's no final level, they removed that in a patch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by felixsjo View Post
    I've got the option to "summon ancients". Is that a good idea? Has anyone done it?
    You need a hero soul to summon an ancient and you get your first hero soul(s) after level 100 when you kill a primal boss. But yes it's a very good idea, ancients provide bonuses such as extra gold or DPS when you're idle (not clicking for 60 seconds) as well as bonus' to other mechanics of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    It's each to their own pal. Just because one person finds something enjoyable doesn't mean you can shit all over their preferences.
    Calm down man, no need to be so aggressive!

vCash
    no idea how to play it - all it seemed to allow me to do is click 10 times then someone else appears and the same thing?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    no idea how to play it - all it seemed to allow me to do is click 10 times then someone else appears and the same thing?!
    A lot more to discover, buddy!

vCash
    I wish info0 would edit the title of this to Clicker Heroes

vCash
    Now I got the possibility to "ascend" which will restart my game, create a new universe and give me 1 hero souls. What will happen and is it any good?

vCash
    I wish info0 would edit the title of this to Clicker Heroes
    Done

vCash
    Now I got the possibility to "ascend" which will restart my game, create a new universe and give me 1 hero souls. What will happen and is it any good?
    This is the point where the game starts to evolve for you. Keep going until you hit about level 130/140 as you will fight primal bosses and also get gilds for your heroes. You then want ascend which will soft reset everything and you go again. You can summon ancients once you have hero souls.

vCash
    This is the point where the game starts to evolve for you. Keep going until you hit about level 130/140 as you will fight primal bosses and also get gilds for your heroes. You then want ascend which will soft reset everything and you go again. You can summon ancients once you have hero souls.
    Good to have an expert on the forum!

It though does say that "BE WARNED, you will lose 10 % Hero Soul DPS for every Hero Soul spent" when it comes to summoning ancients. What's that all about?

And now I'm at level 114, got 1 Hero Soul but waiting a bit more with ascending!

vCash
    Good to have an expert on the forum!

It though does say that "BE WARNED, you will lose 10 % Hero Soul DPS for every Hero Soul spent" when it comes to summoning ancients. What's that all about?

And now I'm at level 114, got 1 Hero Soul but waiting a bit more with ascending!
    So every hero soul you gain gives you 10% DPS bonus but they are better spent on ancients that provide better bonus'. You aren't actually losing any base DPS.

vCash
    When you get those bosses you cant defeat in the time limit, whats the crack there. I find just closing the game, coming back an hour later and its beatable....?

vCash
    Go to level before, get money, upgrade.

vCash
    Upgrade what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Upgrade what?
    Upgrade your heroes. Not just the first one but the other ones too, they will do damage for you without clicking.

vCash
    Well, person learns from one's mistake...

I wonder if going with c-RPG approach would have been better. Probably limiting yourself to you + limiting your party members to 4 or something (and not going like idiot for ALL sub heroes like a twat XD).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Well, person learns from one's mistake...

I wonder if going with c-RPG approach would have been better. Probably limiting yourself to you + limiting your party members to 4 or something (and not going like idiot for ALL sub heroes like a twat XD).

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast