Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: League Patches

vCash
    That is good.
    So,we need template files for every playable league.
    Then,everyone can choose which country want to swapp with another.
    What about clubs in the leagues?You must swapp them manualy?

vCash
    This sounds like a huge breakthrough, so well done!
    If we were to swap in the Mexican league, would the Continental competitions function with respect of the Mexican competition winners? Or is this something that would need to be tried and tested?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    That is good.
    So,we need template files for every playable league.
    Then,everyone can choose which country want to swapp with another.
    What about clubs in the leagues?You must swapp them manualy?
    No clubs need to be swapped, only added/removed depending on how many are in the .68 database's league (eg there are 15 clubs in the .68 Chinese First Division A, so only one needs to be added when creating the Super League). If the league isn't in the database then you use one of the Hong Kong cups or something and add clubs to it with the Tri Wasano Editor.
    Last edited by saturn; 18-06-19 at 08:51 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I dont understand this,if league isn't in the database?
    Can you pass the patch file,when have time with changing Belgium league with Serbia?
    I would like to test this optiion.
    thanks Saturn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HClee View Post
    This sounds like a huge breakthrough, so well done!
    If we were to swap in the Mexican league, would the Continental competitions function with respect of the Mexican competition winners? Or is this something that would need to be tried and tested?
    There would need to be some reference to the new Mexican competitions (and their winners) so that they would enter the relevant continental competitions. Otherwise there would probably just be random Mexican clubs entered.

I dont understand this,if league isn't in the database?
    The leagues that have their competitions in the database that I mentioned in the earlier post (Austria - Yugoslavia).

Can you pass the patch file,when have time with changing Belgium league with Serbia?
    I would like to test this optiion.
    thanks Saturn
    Sorry no, I won't be doing any other changes. If you get stuck along the way I will try to help though.

vCash

Mexican League

Following these Saturn's explanations, I developed the Mexican league, replacing the Australian.

Spoiler!

I've made some changes to the Australian NSL to make it look a bit like the Mexican.
    The Liga MX has a regular season followed by a play-off with the 8 best placed, popularly called "Liguilla", in addition a Apertura/Clausura format, i.e. has two champions in the same season.
    The A-NSL has a regular season (called Opening Stage) in which it qualifies 6 teams for the next phase (called Closing Stage). At this stage they play all against all and the 2 best placed qualify for the final.

So the changes made:
    - Now qualifies 8 for the next phase and I changed their name to "Quarter-final"
    - In this "Quarter-final" qualify the 4 best placed for the next stage, no more only 2, then it will be semifinals.

With this we have something relatively similar to "Liguilla", except for the quarterfinals which is actually a group with 8 teams.

Obviously, making an Apertura/Clausura system was impossible, but in the competition's history there is a mention for 1st placed in the regular season, giving a slight illusion that there were two champions in the same season.

I also put relegation in the league in the same way I did here.

Download:
    .patch for normal .68 .exe
    .patch for Saturn Patch v7 .exe

Instalation:
    1. Apply the .patch file;
    2. With CMExplorer or similar, move two clubs from Mexican First Division to Mexican First Division A (the First Division must have 18 clubs);
    3. If the Mexican First Division's winners history is empty (Which is the case of Data Update), you'll need to place at least some champion and runner-up with official editor. Otherwise the Concacaf Champions Cup will never be drawn.

Issues:
    1. Despite to have relegation, apparently the A-NSL hasn't been configured for this purpose. So when a club is relegated, it is not listed in the manager's history nor in club's landmarks and on the news screen a null message like this appears. Despite this, the club is relegated normally.
    2. It is only possible to have 1 country to qualify for the Concacaf Champions Cup by technical criteria, originally USA. In this patch I swapped the references from USA to Mexico. So the Liga MX's champion and runner-up qualify for the Champions and the two USA clubs are random.
    3. There is no national Cup, as the Australian league doesn't have one. I'm going to study a way to reuse some unused cup.

Some offsets used in the swap:
    Spoiler!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Gio you still got the offsets for changing year on 0001?

vCash
    No, the .txt with the codes was on my old pc and I couldn't recover it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash

Yugoslavian League 01/02 season

Is there a Yugoslavian league patch 01/02 season?

I can't find anywhere!

vCash
    I have seen Baltic and Serbian patches before in the download and patch section of site not sure if dropping the original data files would work with them though you could try

If you just want original game with Yugoslav league loaded maybe there is file somewhere on site

Not very knowledgeable about this though maybe someone else could help you unlocking Yugoslavia to make it playable

vCash

Smile Polish lower leagues

Hi guys,

I do not know if I'm writing in the right thread.

I am looking for an add-on allowing to add Polish third league. All old patches sources are no longer available.

Can anyone help me? :zmieszany:

vCash
    Guys, Belarus league pleaseeeee , thank you

vCash
    Good morning to everybody!
    Recently I've made a patch based on the GS Mod March 2019 that makes some leagues substitutions to include more South american leagues, so I am actually playing this patch that I called LA MOD or Latin American Mod. Here some features of this mod:
    LA Mod based on GS Mod March 2019. Modifications made / leagues included:
    - Poland -> Chile: 2 divisions, the first division has 16 teams. The Chilean Cup was created taking the Scottish Challenge Cup and the Chilean Super Cup taking the Polish Cup.
    - Greece -> China: 1 division with 16 super league teams, without relegation. Created the Chinese Cup taking the Greek Cup and the Super Cup of China. Chinese champions enters Asian Club Championship. Warning: If you choose to run the chinese league and the japonese league, then the japonese teams enter the Asian Club Championship randomly.
    - Northern Ireland -> Colombia: 2 divisions, first with 20 teams, second with 16. Relegating 4 from first to second. Created the Colombia Cup and Super Cup taking the Northern Ireland Cup and Super Cup.
    - South Korea -> Egypt: Egyptian league with 20 teams, 1 division (18 premier and 2 second teams), without relegation. The Egyptian Cup was created by taking advantage of the Irish Leinster Cup and the Egyptian Super Cup taking advantage of the South Korean Super Cup. The Egyptian Champion enters the Africa Champions League. Calendar corrected to accommodate more dates as oriented by Giovani Santana.
    - Turkey -> Mexico: Mexican league with 3 divisions, being the first division with 18 teams. The champion of the Mexican first and the champion of the cup of Mexico go to the Conca champions.
    - Ireland -> Paraguay: Paraguayan league, 1 division with 12 teams without relegation. Paraguay Cup set up by taking advantage of the Irish League Cup. I managed to put relegation but without success. Anyone who knows how to do this, please tell me!
    - Finland -> Peru: Peru league with 2 divisions, the first with 12 teams. the finland cup has been transformed into the merconorte cup, participating in the 2 divisions of peru plus invited teams from usa, mexico and south america (that's what I can do, there aren't enough peruvian teams to make a peruvian cup).
    - Norway -> Uruguay: Uruguayan league with 2 divisions, the first with 14 teams. I tried to leave the first with the actual number of teams from Uruguay (16) but couldn't. The Norwegian Cup has been transformed into a Conmebol Cup, participating in the 2 divisions of Uruguay plus invited clubs of South America Nations.
    - Corrected competition seats.
    - From what I saw at the turn of the year, the champions and vice-leaders of the included South American championships will participate in next year's South American Libertadores Cup.
    - I put the code to initialize the game with all the staffs and players with maximum database that is in the forum.
    - I replaced the original tatics with samsani hard tatics that makes the game much more dificult!
    -> What I couldn't do was make the Uruguayan and Peruvian league with the right number of teams. Thanks!
    And How can I do to instal? Simply install the GS Mod March 2019 normally then unzip the files in the game folder. Tomorrow I can show images!
    One more thing: because I used the mexican league to fullfill the technicall places of clubs in the Concacaf Champions, the EUA clubs that enters the competition are randomly. Sorry, It was the way!
    Thanks! Link above:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/faivc...HDraoyJi0l-Vwg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/faivcg...axima.zip/file
    Last edited by luisfrjgua; 25-07-19 at 12:12 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luisfrjgua For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Images for LA Mod March 2019:

Last edited by Dermotron; 25-07-19 at 11:46 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to luisfrjgua For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great! But about Egypt, is African CL active???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio View Post
    Great! But about Egypt, is African CL active???
    Yes! I made the patch based on GS Mod. It's tested. The egypt Champion go t the african Champions league that is in the GS Mod.

vCash
    Your file is no more available, could you reinsert? BTW did you ever think replacing Croatia with Algeria or Tunisia?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio View Post
    Your file is no more available, could you reinsert? BTW did you ever think replacing Croatia with Algeria or Tunisia?
    Try this link here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/faivcg...axima.zip/file

And yes, I think about replacing Croatia so we could have one more african league but we would fall in the same problem we have today and that is a problem with this game since the beginning: remember, in the original game if you choose run the two asian leagues, then the korean teams go to the Asian Champions randomly. For two african leagues would happened the same thing.

Ps: Sorry for my horrible english!
    Last edited by luisfrjgua; 26-07-19 at 08:46 AM.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334