Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMRTE - Real Time Editor alpha

Thank you!!
    Great job!!

Immediate transfer is working, but when I set the transfered player to play a game is required to add a number before and it is not possible to register his number.

Does this work on randomly generated players in the future? Assuming it does but at work so can't check it. Thanks!

Hi

When I try to open CM in the cmrte program it says "out of memory"

Could anyone help me?

Thanks

doesn't save the finances after apply CM???

Are you still working on this editor mate? Works fine with the newest Saturn patch btw.

New version 0.1.8 available.
    Download link on first page.

zippyshare is giving me a 403 Forbidden when trying to access any of the links (EDIT: Oh it looks like the whole of www.zippyshare.com is down)
    Last edited by Nick+Co; 18-04-19 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    zippyshare is giving me a 403 Forbidden when trying to access any of the links (EDIT: Oh it looks like the whole of www.zippyshare.com is down)
    The storm has passed

It actually appears like zippyshare.com is either being blocked by parts of the UK/UK ISPs or they are blocking some providers contacting them (so it just returns a 403). A VPN from Spain worked though.

(Nicely made app! Aren't Delphi interfaces still just the best? Makes anything WinForms/MFC look so basic by only being subtly different)

I added mirror download to mega.
    Nick+Co: App was made in the CodeTyphon (Lazarus version), is good for Windows/Linux GUI apps. and is freeware.

Hi Anoxic!
    Thanks for your genious great work for new tool CMRTE!
    Can you add an option ''make the team's fitness level 55'' ?
    When we are clicking ''make tired team'', results are very harmful, they are loosing 12-0, 9-0, if they have 36-50 players at squad.
    And this badly effects club records.
    Tired team option is very good only when they have 30 or less players at their squad. Because grayplayers's quality are proportional to club's reputation so with gray players they loose not so big difference.
    For clubs who have 36-50 players.... If we set their condition by ''55'' 1-2 days before match day, they can loose 3-1, 3-0, 2-0 etc. or rarely draw.
    By this way when can manage whole game, when can decide who will relegate-promote or not. it would be great.
    Last edited by scemoka; 23-06-19 at 11:30 AM.

Hi Anoxic,

Thanks for a cracking tool. It works brilliantly! One problem I have at the moment is I've edited one of my players attributes, and now he asks me two times a day for future assurances, despite constantly being told he's indispensible. Is there a way I can sort this out? Thanks again!

New version 0.1.9 available.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoxic View Post
    New version 0.1.9 available.
    Really excellent stuff thus far.

Dude, hi

Im thank u for this app.

But i cannot change nation or 2. nation players.

D u fix this?

OK, two questions, sir.

1. Can you search based on non-English characters? I searched for a player called Muñoz and it didn't find anybody named Muñoz.

2. Is there a way for searching by first name and surname?

Just discovered this and it is an absolutely brilliant creation with some very useful tools. I particularly like the scripts to wreck other teams

I hope that this will continue to develop. If so, can I request a couple of features if possible ?

1. Ability to change the nationality/second nationality of a player/staff
    2. Ability to set the fitness level of a specific player, rather than the full team

If there is anything I can do to help the development or testing, please let me know by direct message.

Thanks ....
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Just discovered this and it is an absolutely brilliant creation with some very useful tools. I particularly like the scripts to wreck other teams

I hope that this will continue to develop. If so, can I request a couple of features if possible ?

1. Ability to change the nationality/second nationality of a player/staff
    2. Ability to set the fitness level of a specific player, rather than the full team

If there is anything I can do to help the development or testing, please let me know by direct message.

Thanks ....
    Yes... I hope so that this will continue develop.

Ability to set nationality/2nd nationality and ability fitness level spescific player in GK4_SGE avaible.

I think ability to set the team fittness levell specific level is great opportunity. It is much more quick rather than single click one by one. Another advantage of this editor ablitiy to edit national teams fitness levels. By this way you can control even national team's fitness levels during FIFA-World Cup, UEFA-European Championship,ASian cup, AFrican CUp of nAtions, Copa AMerica. And this makes the new editor more valuable than GK4 at fitness section. (GK4 is more valuable at editing finances section.) It gave us full-control over game. (eg Sometimes we want to see host nation at final vs its rival nation, sometimes we want surprises.)

Yes he would add these options which you demand which are already avaible in GK4.
    But ability to set full team's fitness level must be not removed.

Ps: Let's nominate Anoxic as member of the month October 2019!
    Last edited by scemoka; 01-11-19 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Ps: Let's nominate Anoxic as member of the month October 2019!
    Gets my vote

New version 0.1.10 available.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoxic View Post
    New version 0.1.10 available.

Clubs Stadium changing was added, but when I change Ajax, Amsterdam Arena to Johan Cruijff Arena it doesn't accept it.
    It keeps the old Stadium name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12