Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,544 of 1544

Thread: Windows 7, 8 & 10 Issues and Queries

vCash
    Hello friends, I play windowed mode and everytime I try to get into settings the game crashes. Any ideas? Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesThanov View Post
    Hello friends, I play windowed mode and everytime I try to get into settings the game crashes. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Are you running the game as administrator?

vCash
    What was it? I'm having the exact same problem

vCash

vCash
    Hi, guys!

I installed the game with path 3.9.68 in August. Since yesterday the game opens in small screen screen. How can I open in full screen?

My notebook has Windows 10. I selected: "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 98 / Windows ME" and "Run this program as an administrator". I tried to run as Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3, and doesn't fix it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guga_Rodrigues View Post
    Hi, guys!

I installed the game with path 3.9.68 in August. Since yesterday the game opens in small screen screen. How can I open in full screen?

My notebook has Windows 10. I selected: "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 98 / Windows ME" and "Run this program as an administrator". I tried to run as Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3, and doesn't fix it.
    go to game settings and choose full screen

vCash

setup error

Hi all, I'm trying to return back to this game (an old friend) but on setup the load bar gets to 99% and then an error message appears. I've done the task manager procedure listed for setup not initializing but it does not show up this infuriating and mysterious uninstallShield thing! Any advice? Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sampri07 View Post
    Hi all, I'm trying to return back to this game (an old friend) but on setup the load bar gets to 99% and then an error message appears. I've done the task manager procedure listed for setup not initializing but it does not show up this infuriating and mysterious uninstallShield thing! Any advice? Cheers
    What error message?

Is this when you have lauched the game and creating a game? If so, ensure you are running as administrator

vCash
    Hi guys, Very much hoping you can help a luddite in need...

Downloaded the game - extracted it and installed magiciso. This was a few days ago and all worked fine - i'm on windows 10 btw, not sure i even used the iso thing it opened up and all fine. 2 and 1/2 seasons in to my game and opened it up this morning and the insert c/d message pops up when I try to restore game. When i switched the computer on it did say something about updates being run so i/m assuming this has scuppered everything. Updates still installing in background, 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903'.

I've found my.sav file and copied to desktop but can some elightened soul on here tell me how I get this working again, otherwise i'll be forced to spend boxing day talking to the wife....

Cheers in advance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cre View Post
    Hi guys, Very much hoping you can help a luddite in need...

Downloaded the game - extracted it and installed magiciso. This was a few days ago and all worked fine - i'm on windows 10 btw, not sure i even used the iso thing it opened up and all fine. 2 and 1/2 seasons in to my game and opened it up this morning and the insert c/d message pops up when I try to restore game. When i switched the computer on it did say something about updates being run so i/m assuming this has scuppered everything. Updates still installing in background, 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903'.

I've found my.sav file and copied to desktop but can some elightened soul on here tell me how I get this working again, otherwise i'll be forced to spend boxing day talking to the wife....

Cheers in advance
    Probably too late to save you from the conversation, but I have to reopen the CD image every time I restart the computer. I use virtualclonedrive, if you use MagicIso, it should be pretty similar, just double click on the "champman0102" file in the "Eidos Official Download" folder, and if it prompts you to pick a program, pick MagicIso.

vCash
    Thanks for advice - Iíve no idea how or what Iíve done but seems to be working again once I deleted all cm & magiciso related programmes and reinstalled, just drag and dropped my .sav files in and all works ok.

The mission to get telford to CL glory in 12 seasons still on + limited conversations with wife on Boxing Day too so win win 😂

Cheers champman0102.co.uk

vCash
    I am on Windows 10 and I have the problem that I cannot drag and drop.
    If I set the game in full screen it works fine, but it looks cut. Try the CM-Patcher in various resolutions and it still doesn't work in window mode. Anyone know how I can solve it?

vCash
    Exiting the game and reloading it usually works

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Exiting the game and reloading it usually works
    In my case it has not worked.

I repeat, in full screen it works fine, the problem is in window mode

vCash

vCash
    Hi Guys, I am running the game in Windows 10. I have downloaded the game, the patch and October 19 update and installed all as described. Running in Windows 98 compatibility mode and as administrator. The game start but after 20 mins or so my PC just comes up with 'locking' message and shuts down. On reboot the game is open but frozen..........HELP!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MutleyD67 View Post
    Hi Guys, I am running the game in Windows 10. I have downloaded the game, the patch and October 19 update and installed all as described. Running in Windows 98 compatibility mode and as administrator. The game start but after 20 mins or so my PC just comes up with 'locking' message and shuts down. On reboot the game is open but frozen..........HELP!!
    try other compat like xp sp2 or sp3

vCash
    Afternoon all....

I need some help with an Error Message.

I am playing the original database on Windows 10.

When it comes to matches I am receiving the following Error Messages

"V3.9.60 match_man...cpp1223" which is then followed by "V3.9.60 match_eng...cpp15906". The game then crashes and returns to windows. I run the game as administrator. Anybody any ideas?

vCash
    Worth installing the 3.9.68 patch which heps in removing errors from original game

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 525859606162