Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uninstall Queries

vCash
    @redknapp thanks, will try that this evening... Will tgis get me over the problem that every install ive done gets me the edited 2018 squad?

@villan wasnt aware of that but the initial install will not run for me due to not enough memory error.

vCash
    Redknapp, thanks, will try that tonight. Will it get around the fact that every install i do seems to bring me back to 2018 edited squads?

vCash
    Villan, wasnt aware of that actually. But the initial install keeps giving me the not enough memory error when i go to play, so had to go to the next patch 😐

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_TDI_150 View Post
    Redknapp, thanks, will try that tonight. Will it get around the fact that every install i do seems to bring me back to 2018 edited squads?
    Should do if you have a different .exe for each database and load the game from each DB folder. Maybe you are loading game from same .exe which is mixing things up

The link I sent will make it look cleaner for sure and then if it doesn't work we can look further

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Should do if you have a different .exe for each database and load the game from each DB folder. Maybe you are loading game from same .exe which is mixing things up

The link I sent will make it look cleaner for sure and then if it doesn't work we can look further

That worked!!! Thanks, have a data folder called 0102 now with the address in a new exe pointing to the same...

back to old squads

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GT_TDI_150 For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Glad it helped/worked - enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12