Thread: bellatrix 3133

vCash

bellatrix 3133

Time to contribute I guess, there's been a lot of funny tactics added to this forum lately, and what the hell, this isn't the best tactic ever made but it could be a lot of fun as these screens clearly show, so why not share it!

The DMC is key. Should have good defensive stats like positioning, marking and tackling as he steps in as a DC when defending.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/17174q

Edit: Sorry about the two small images, but for some reason I could not get tinypic to work properly on those..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    First season
    Last edited by AtomicAnt; 24-05-16 at 06:04 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I left Asistant Manager. Really good tactic. Thank you!

vCash
    So I've given this tactic a bit of a tune up, it's hard to say if it's any better but it sure as heck is a lot of fun! The tactic still look like the picture in the starting post, but a lot of WIBs and WOBs and some player instructions have been changed in this new version.
    bellatrix3133ulti ---> https://www.sendspace.com/file/tl9lo3
    Key player is still the DMC as he falls back as a false DC when we defend.

It's not often for me to average more than three goals per game in the serie A. But this game (5.5 seasons) the average is 3.17 goals scored per game, and 0.51 goals conceded per game.
    This season so far the average is a crazy 3.91-0.13 !!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It is original composition, nice. I think i can tweak it too.... Thx for sharing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperStranger For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm going to try it , Thx for the tactic

vCash
    Hi AtomicAnt, do you still have your bellatrix 3133 tactic? If yes, can you post a download link, please? Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Hi AtomicAnt, do you still have your bellatrix 3133 tactic? If yes, can you post a download link, please? Thanks
    Great tactic which scores lots of goals and not similar to tactics of other mates!
    If you don't find this tactic you can easly edit 361 antoka_bella_oslo which ranks 21th place at RVL tactic league. Don't be lazy!
    1. Load 361 antona_bella_oslo
    2. Copy all withball boxes whole.
    3. Go to overview.... Move Left AMC to left FC.
    4. Go to without ball-boxesss... Then pull back left FC similar to Right AMC which is not touched yet. Be careful, don't let left FC has back arrow to left AMC. Move him back maximum as one notch. Be sure if if you move one noth back he will get back arrow. Border must like that.
    5. After completing withoutball the positionin of the left FC... press reflect button. Now you have three FC.
    6. Go to with-ball boxes. Paste all which copied you before. Save as tactic!

That's all. Your 3-1-3-3 tactic is ready which is only few notches different from succesful 361 antoka_bella_oslo!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Here it is, bellatrix3133: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ul81u
    This is the other version of it, some small changes only. Maybe it scores a few goals more, but I have no real proof if it's actually better than the original. bellatrix3133ulti: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tlh92g
    Last edited by AtomicAnt; 30-01-18 at 05:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    Here it is, bellatrix3133: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ul81u
    This is the other version of it, some small changes only. Maybe it scores a few goals more, but I have no real proof if it's actually better than the original. bellatrix3133ulti: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tlh92g
    Thank you very much AtomicAnt for sharing both the tactics. I'll test both of them in my season and will take the one that performs better. many thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Great tactic which scores lots of goals and not similar to tactics of other mates!
    If you don't find this tactic you can easly edit 361 antoka_bella_oslo which ranks 21th place at RVL tactic league. Don't be lazy!
    1. Load 361 antona_bella_oslo
    2. Copy all withball boxes whole.
    3. Go to overview.... Move Left AMC to left FC.
    4. Go to without ball-boxesss... Then pull back left FC similar to Right AMC which is not touched yet. Be careful, don't let left FC has back arrow to left AMC. Move him back maximum as one notch. Be sure if if you move one noth back he will get back arrow. Border must like that.
    5. After completing withoutball the positionin of the left FC... press reflect button. Now you have three FC.
    6. Go to with-ball boxes. Paste all which copied you before. Save as tactic!

That's all. Your 3-1-3-3 tactic is ready which is only few notches different from succesful 361 antoka_bella_oslo!
    Thank you very much scemoka for your help. Luckily AtomicAnt shared his tactics (both versions) so I can try making my plain 4-3-3 (without arrows) by "stealing" the defense from norge by cam f, the two little wide midfielders from iodineCf ever by cam f and the central midfielder and the three strikers from bellatrix (I don't know which version at the moment) by AtomicAnt. My only doubt is if the central midfielder in bellatrix works as a dmc or not because i would like to have that my central midfielder works as Pirlo (for example). my aim is that my central midfielder recovers lot of balls and help defense when my team is without the ball and at the same time i need my central midfielder makes lot of assists when my team is with the ball. pratically exactly the role that pirlo has in Conte's Juventus. I hope i'm clear because my english is very bad

vCash
    i do usually play my own tactics but i have always struggled to create a competitive 3-4-3 formation. love your bellatrix - lots of fun! thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    My only doubt is if the central midfielder in bellatrix works as a dmc or not because i would like to have that my central midfielder works as Pirlo (for example). my aim is that my central midfielder recovers lot of balls and help defense when my team is without the ball and at the same time i need my central midfielder makes lot of assists when my team is with the ball. pratically exactly the role that pirlo has in Conte's Juventus. I hope i'm clear because my english is very bad
    I can confirm that the central midfielder sits a bit deeper than the other two, as you can see in the without ball-screens.

vCash
    I can confirm that the central midfielder sits a bit deeper than the other two, as you can see in the without ball-screens.
    Many thanks AtomicAnt, I saw it when I took a look between the differences of the two versions of your tactic. Do you remember if your central midfielder makes lot of assists in full playing mode?

vCash
    Actually I have a screenshot of one game where I bought Pogba and used him as MC. This is from the ulti-version.

vCash
    Actually I have a screenshot of one game where I bought Pogba and used him as MC. This is from the ulti-version.
    Wow, Pogba made lots of assists even if I expect that my central midfielder makes some assist more especially considering he is a great player with great attributes and I normally use players without these attributes. anyway i'll make two tactics both plain 4-3-3 narrow, without arrows and with the same team instructions and player instructions by me. both of the tactics with the 4 defenders from 442CJF by Cam F and the 3 strickers from your bellatrix ulti. for the 3 midfielders i'll use in one version the midfielders of nagoya grampus by franz ferdinad and for the other version i'll use the central midfielder from your bellatrix ulti and the other two midfielders from iodineCF by Cam F. as soon as i'll make them i'll post them. many thanks for all yours help