View Poll Results: How should Brits vote in the referendum on 23rd June?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay in the union

14 40.00%
  • Leave the union

16 45.71%
  • Don't know

2 5.71%
  • Don't care

3 8.57%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Politics

vCash
    Looks like I will be cancelling my Labour Party membership. They are not allowing anyone who hasn't been a member for 6 months vote in the Leadership battle. Probably over fear that Corbyn will win. They have gained about 190,000 since before in the EU referendum and £2.4 million in donations. And those people like me won't be able to activate their right to vote. I am a Labour voter too and that will quickly be changed too if I am not allowed to vote. Plus the fee to vote has risen from £3 a month to £25 a month.
    Last edited by Ste117; 12-07-16 at 10:49 PM.

vCash

Brexit Referendum

What the feck do you get for being a Labour Party Member?!

How much you paying them?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    What the feck do you get for being a Labour Party Member?!

How much you paying them?!
    £3 a month

You get or did get to vote in the leadership election so in that term you get a say in what happens in the party.

vCash
    Biggest waste of money since you paid for UT packs, Ste

vCash

History making full circle? This song is just perfect .

316'sRegen Unattached
    Watching the news on the American side of things yesterday and they threw one at me from left field.

They were saying that because UK will be outside of the EU (eventually ) that one of the options open to us would be to join the TPP, as there are a few other non Pacific countries involved with that treaty.

I really hope people stay wise to all these types of goings on and reject such lunacy.

Feels like the Brexit got the whole country talking about these important issues and what they are trying to do now is wait on the dust to settle and everyone to basically forget about what happened, then sneak TPP or something similar through on us, ensuring we aren't actually free of their globalist system.

The Brexit vote was won, but it seems we will have to remain vigilant over the next couple of years and keep these politicians and globalist lobbyist, bankers, etc at bay.
    They aren't simply going to accept the will of the people, we are going to have to keep them honest every step of the way.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Pensioners getting hit now, the 2.5% guaranteed increase in pensions will be getting removed.

Cameron's threats being carried out by the new PM.

vCash
    Any poll's for how many Leave side celebrated Mo Farah's Olympic gold medals?

316'sRegen Unattached

All of them

vCash
    You can be pro-immigration and pro-Brexit. We're a mongrel race that speaks a mongrel language. Do even a small amount of family research and you'll find immigrants in your family tree. While we had some people blindly voting Leave, I'm sure we had people blindly voting Remain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Any poll's for how many Leave side celebrated Mo Farah's Olympic gold medals?

I voted "leave" and i celebrated Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps's gold medals..........

vCash
    Ah I'm taking the piss out of the immigration angle on the whole thing. Would a conservative estimate be 50% of those who solely voted Leave based on immigration would have had no issue with him winning gold's for the UK. Just hypocrisy is all.

And Goofy, you always celebrated winning bets, whether they be athletics or nags

316'sRegen Unattached
    We get it, any one who voted leave should be racist.

Sigh.

vCash
    Obama

316'sRegen Unattached
    Fods is broke someone reboot him

vCash
    For repeating myself?

All I can read in this and the US thread is the same repetitive shit every day

316'sRegen Unattached
    No one forcing you to read it though. Plenty of threads i have no interest in, i don't go out of my way to troll them and act the fool.

This thread hasn't been active in weeks either so hardly every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    We get it, any one who voted leave should be racist.

Sigh.
    You obviously don't get it, where did I mention racist. Hypocrisy and racist have the same meaning up north?

vCash
    No one forcing you to read it though. Plenty of threads i have no interest in, i don't go out of my way to troll them and act the fool.

This thread hasn't been active in weeks either so hardly every day.
    Never said anyone is forcing me to read it, it's an open thread which I choose to read and choose to comment on, be it negative or positive. Some would say your "reboot" comment was trolling. Not everything is about Chris and his opinion

316'sRegen Unattached
    You obviously don't get it, where did I mention racist. Hypocrisy and racist have the same meaning up north?
    Ok then

Still, no-one ever wanted to end all immigration. The successful vote was for us to control our own immigration ya know?
    Stop it being open borders, that's all. We need immigration and that was said throughout the whole campaign by ALL the leave campaigners.

It seemed you were implying that the vote leave people hate all immigrants, which isn't fair.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Never said anyone is forcing me to read it, it's an open thread which I choose to read and choose to comment on, be it negative or positive. Some would say your "reboot" comment was trolling. Not everything is about Chris and his opinion
    Didn't say it was.

Of course it's an open forum, but you aren't adding anything to the conversation by saying "Obama"

It just kind of makes you look like a child.

vCash
    I read your posts and think ... What a twat.

I don't post that tho, instead I post Obama.

vCash
    Still, no-one ever wanted to end all immigration. The successful vote was for us to control our own immigration ya know?
    Stop it being open borders, that's all. We need immigration and that was said throughout the whole campaign by ALL the leave campaigners.

It seemed you were implying that the vote leave people hate all immigrants, which isn't fair.

No-one is a statement a half.

I seemed to be implying none of what you are saying. Please read it ffs. By it I mean what I wrote, not some made up version of what I wrote which are responding to.

To clarify I was taking the piss out of the racists whose sole reason for voting leave was immigration. Not UK controlling it's immigration, the fact there were any immigrants at all. And taking the piss out of the irony/hypocrisy that a fair chunk of them would have cheered for an immigrant. There are plenty of videos of those fools around without getting into a long winded 'debate' about it.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    I read your posts and think ... What a twat.

I don't post that tho, instead I post Obama.
    Heh heh yeah mate i just wish i could be more like you, you're so cool Fods will you show me how to be more cool?

Ha ha ha ha.

316'sRegen Unattached
    No-one is a statement a half.

I seemed to be implying none of what you are saying. Please read it ffs. By it I mean what I wrote, not some made up version of what I wrote which are responding to.

To clarify I was taking the piss out of the racists whose sole reason for voting leave was immigration. Not UK controlling it's immigration, the fact there were any immigrants at all. And taking the piss out of the irony/hypocrisy that a fair chunk of them would have cheered for an immigrant. There are plenty of videos of those fools around without getting into a long winded 'debate' about it.
    I'm just sick of seeing this Derm, it's a common thing to see now that all leave voters were blethering idiots, knucle dragging C18 members etc. Yes there is that element. 50% though? Na, maybe 5% if that and anyone with any sense avoids these hateful people.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 21