View Poll Results: How should Brits vote in the referendum on 23rd June?

35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay in the union

    14 40.00%
  • Leave the union

    16 45.71%
  • Don't know

    2 5.71%
  • Don't care

    3 8.57%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 426 to 428 of 428

Thread: UK Politics

  1. #426

    Join Date
    Be interesting to see if they do vote for independence this time. If they do, wonder how it'll pan out - the "oil" ownership will be a helluva argument!

    Wales would probably pipe up and want to go independent - but not a chance we could support ourselves

  2. #427

    Join Date
    Like the independence referendum in 2014 the SNP got 45% of the votes in Scotland, pro Union parties making up the other 55%.

  3. Honestly, I don't know enough. I get the frustration of the Scots, though..... they don't want to leave the EU and they see this Boris gov't as too unflexible. We'll see what happens.

    And I don't think the Irish will be too pleased with whatever form the customs checks take. Might be a catalyst to start discussing unification again

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts