Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Soccer Manager - Discussion

vCash
    Sounds like when we were dying out a bit under the VIP league! Shame really, just hope we can keep going with this one. We do bring in new faces every year but it's whether they stick with it...!

Good luck today everyone, hope you're all ready for the new season!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    The, informal, 25 man squad cap is a stroke of genius. I've not been playing long, but have a team in another gameworld, & all teams do is hoard. It's a sad replication of real life

vCash
    That's exactly why we restarted our game world, lank! The first one we had didn't have any restrictions at all so newbies coming in had absolutely no chance of getting any good players unless they had the foresight to sign players at an early age to see them emerge as world beaters!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Seems to have gone a bit quiet have we lost a few managers or people just not chatting?

Sent from my Mark V Prime using Tapatalk

vCash
    LOADS of managers but very few of them contribute on here

vCash
    Yeah, when people started commenting on each others activities in the game world, I tried to link them back here to get more involved but the site won't let me post URLs
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Well i had 12 mill burning a hole in my bank account at Sanfrecca for ages, and when i had saved enough to buy Rashford, i got pipped to him the day before. So amazingly i managed to keep my pennies and not be tempted by the sweet shops, and finally got Tielemans today. 16 Mill, a snip !!!
    Must admit i have been guilty of not contributing more on this site. Must try harder.

vCash
    I'm hoping promotion this season will see 9/10 in top league that might liven up a bit. Division 5 quite lovely but I'm not getting relegated all the way back just to join in

Sent from my Mark V Prime using Tapatalk

vCash
    Surprised to see hornbloweroafc resign from Cotonsport today?!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Got fed up of people messaging telling me to sell players when I've already explained I have 7/8 on a transfer ban when I joined that I want to get rid of first.

Wouldn't mind but I've literally played 12 players in total for the first 9 games! Decided to take a break for a while and then maybe come back and look at another club for more of a challenge

vCash
    #handbags

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Alright I just applied for this! Seems cool! Now waiting until Mark verifies me and then I'm good to go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hornbloweroafc View Post
    Got fed up of people messaging telling me to sell players when I've already explained I have 7/8 on a transfer ban when I joined that I want to get rid of first.

Wouldn't mind but I've literally played 12 players in total for the first 9 games! Decided to take a break for a while and then maybe come back and look at another club for more of a challenge
    I did say not to worry after realising that you'd inherited a big squad to begin with. Only so much you can do when you've transfer listed a lot of players and waiting for the bids to come in.
    The Alphabet Game #3

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hornbloweroafc View Post

Turned out I took over your former club!
    No worries mate, I will continue your good work and lead them to glory!

vCash
    it's all good. Left the club in a better position than when I started, enjoy GFRay86 and don't mess it up!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hornbloweroafc For This Useful Post:

vCash
    What is this strange happening? FC Kallon beating Zenit in the cup! That's like Crewe beating Spurs!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vCash
    It's rating rise time in Europe at long last. A couple for me already. Gutted I missed out on Richarlison (currently at Watford) this guy will get a huge rise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jasperdale For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Dude, stop posting in this thread

There are other thread here too, y'know. I've moved it to the discussion thread
    The Alphabet Game #3

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718