Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 598

Thread: Soccer Manager - Discussion

  1. #501
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,483
    vCash
    0
    You'll be back soon, Redders!

  2. #502
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,349
    vCash
    8824
    I need to sell players to free up funds to strengthen other areas. but as my team is already at 21 I cant sell any players. I might be able to sign some super cheap free players to shift off a DC and DL. But it is so much effort

  3. #503
    Boo Redders! Defend that title!

  4. #504
    Tournaments Won: 4

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    24,668
    vCash
    5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Boo Redders! Defend that title!
    Too late - pressed the "quit club" button today - had second thoughts as well before doing it!

  5. #505
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,483
    vCash
    0
    Just come back and start again at the bottom when you're ready for it

    IIRC, you only started in Div4 last time and had an easy time of it thanks to the size of Celtic's gate receipts

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:


  7. #506

    Join Date
    05-03-15
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    600
    Can I resign from SC Vipers and take over at Bolivar?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  8. #507
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,483
    vCash
    0

  9. #508
    Tournaments Won: 5

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,606
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Just come back and start again at the bottom when you're ready for it

    IIRC, you only started in Div4 last time and had an easy time of it thanks to the size of Celtic's gate receipts
    So a club with a big stadium will generate much more receipts the higher they go?

    Bad luck that I missed out on promotion in the playoff final then.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  10. #509
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,483
    vCash
    0
    Well, they'll get more money compared to FC Kallon, that's for sure.

  11. #510

    Join Date
    05-03-15
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    600
    Bolivar have been relegated to div 5 so I think I'm safe lol

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  12. #511

    Join Date
    05-03-15
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    600
    I have applied to be Bolivar manager user name is Paul Gibson

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  13. #512

    Join Date
    03-12-12
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    1000
    Hello Mark,

    I would like to resign as manager of Nkana FC and I apply to take over at SK Rapid Wien please. Both will be in division 3 next season.

    Username is jwright1878

    Cheers,

    Jonny
    Last edited by jonnyefc; 27-06-18 at 03:15 PM.

  14. #513
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,349
    vCash
    8824
    Why the change dude?

  15. #514

    Join Date
    03-12-12
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    1000
    Tough decision mate. I have been in charge of two great clubs and managed to build both into really good teams (at their relative levels.) However they both have tiny stadiums and if I have ambitions to challenge at the top of the first division then it just wasn't going to be viable with either Trencin or Nkana. I've left both in much better positions than they were when I took over, and it's a gamble, but one I feel I need to take.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyefc For This Useful Post:


  17. #515

    Join Date
    25-04-14
    Posts
    212
    vCash
    700
    Have applied for FH. Fancy a new challenge.

  18. #516

    Join Date
    08-07-14
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1000
    Hi Mark, thanks for having me back I've applied for Tractor Club

  19. #517
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,483
    vCash
    0

  20. #518
    Tournaments Won: 5

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,606
    vCash
    3792
    Can anyone elaborate a bit on how the finances work?

    I was losing money all of a sudden while I was break even during most of the season. When I checked I saw that in the week of 26th August (last week) I spend 478k on wages while my total wages in squad overview are only half of this (239k).

    In the first weeks of the season I was paying a much less amount per week on wages than I am now. I know this for sure as I was checking it regularly. It seems like the wages are being billed twice in 1 game week now. Is that normal or a bug?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  21. #519
    Finances are done weekly but in game two weeks have passed. Two weeks wages is right. Wages are charged after each match.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:


  23. #520
    The value of one of my players dropped by 1m for no apparent reason.

    The only thing it might have been is that his birthday was early June, I bought him mid June and the database updates at the end of June? Anyone observed anything similar?

  24. #521

    Join Date
    11-02-16
    Posts
    492
    vCash
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    The value of one of my players dropped by 1m for no apparent reason.

    The only thing it might have been is that his birthday was early June, I bought him mid June and the database updates at the end of June? Anyone observed anything similar?
    Birthdays are processed at the start of the month for those just passed. So, if your man's birthday was in June, you'd anticpiate a decrease in value come early July.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to lank For This Useful Post:


  26. #522
    Tournaments Won: 5

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,606
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Can anyone elaborate a bit on how the finances work?

    I was losing money all of a sudden while I was break even during most of the season. When I checked I saw that in the week of 26th August (last week) I spend 478k on wages while my total wages in squad overview are only half of this (239k).

    In the first weeks of the season I was paying a much less amount per week on wages than I am now. I know this for sure as I was checking it regularly. It seems like the wages are being billed twice in 1 game week now. Is that normal or a bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Finances are done weekly but in game two weeks have passed. Two weeks wages is right. Wages are charged after each match.
    If what you say is right how come I only have spend 239k on wages in the week of 9th September? Had two games that week, but double wages haven't been billed to me like it did before in the week of 26th August.

    Seems like a bug to me tbh.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  27. #523

    Join Date
    11-02-16
    Posts
    492
    vCash
    289
    I'm with Erk on the wages front believing that you paid the players for the two games that they played. Either way, there's not too much you can do about it!

  28. #524
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,483
    vCash
    0
    How would people feel if the Soccer Manager forum was merged into one thread and kept in the games area of the Pub?

    It's just a suggestion as we don't seem to get very many people interacting in this sub-forum itself.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:


  30. #525
    Whatever suits boss man. Barely able to post these days. Had a lovely notion that I'd post in my El Jaish thread but alas...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •