Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Soccer Manager - Discussion

vCash
    Listed about 20 players, only had one loan offer in so far.... not looking promising.. am i relying on human controlled managers to bid or ?

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    Listed about 20 players, only had one loan offer in so far.... not looking promising.. am i relying on human controlled managers to bid or ?
    Nah, the AI always put a bid in eventually, just be patient it will definitely come

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Ferencvaros looking very strong for the new season in division 4. Missed out on the playoffs on the final day, but with a young improving team we will no doubt make them this season.
    Zapata the main man, but the rest all coming up and our team has a big future.

vCash
    Jesus - does every bid you make get accepted??? I've managed to cancel a load of - what I assumed were initial bids - for a few players and sold everyone possible but I'm going to be over the 25 player limit. I can't even release anyone else. I've had a mare here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by generalsmuts View Post
    Jesus - does every bid you make get accepted??? I've managed to cancel a load of - what I assumed were initial bids - for a few players and sold everyone possible but I'm going to be over the 25 player limit. I can't even release anyone else. I've had a mare here!

Two days after listing anyone in my squad i have without fail had an offer in to buy from AI teams.. just keep them listed and dont change anything and they will get bids..

Managed to get my 58 man squad down to 21 (by tomorrow)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dweatherston11 View Post
    Ferencvaros looking very strong for the new season in division 4. Missed out on the playoffs on the final day, but with a young improving team we will no doubt make them this season.
    Zapata the main man, but the rest all coming up and our team has a big future.
    Great looking squad, i'm in div 2 with nowhere near as strong a squad.. loving the youngsters too, should grow massively.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by generalsmuts View Post
    What's that? You need to shift some players?

*peruses squad*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inazuma For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hey Guys, would loove to rejoin. Are there any teams still free?

vCash
    The lowest ranked available team is Molde FK in division 3 (there are five divisions).

Very questionable deals from newbies there. More questionable that their only one post on this forum is the one looking for a team.

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash

vCash
    I reached out to the Soccer Manager support team to see if there's any way to clear the debts for those teams where transfers can't be made to improve finances. They just sent me a generic response referring to their help section I've replied indicating that none of this will help in our game world.

What incentive is their for me to keep a healthy balance?
    Clubs can not buy players when their club balance is in debt.
    If I am in debt will I receive a cash boost mid season?
    Not necessarily, but your Chairman will always invest cash to ensure that your clubs 'net worth' (cash and player values) is never less than 50% of the average club in your league.
    How can I get my club out of debt?
    By selling players. The Chairman will always restructure your clubs debt to ensure it is not bigger than the total value of your players, so you always have players on hand to sell to get out of debt.
    If my club is in debt will it go into administration?
    If a club is in debt, then they will not enter into administration nor will they be forced to declare bankruptcy.
    If I am in debt will I receive help?
    If your club is in debt then you should review your finances and make the necessary changes in order to reduce your debt.
    When will my balance change during transfers?
    Your balance won't be changed until the transfer is done and dusted.
    What if I make multiple transfer offers which are more than my balance?
    Your balance won't be changed until the deal is done and dusted, so if you have made deals more than your balance will allow then some of the deals will collapse when they are processed.
    Can I make a transfer offer which is more than my current balance?
    No.
    Will the value of a player in a part exchange deal impact on my balance?
    If a club buys or sells a player and no money is involved then this will not impact on your balance.
    When do I receive my prize money?
    At the end of each season you will receive prize money from the SMFA dependent on your final league position. You could also receive prize money during the course of the season if you have won one of the domestic or SMFA cup competitions.
    How do I increase my club's income other than selling players?
    The better your club performs in the league and cup the more money you will gain from gate receipts and merchandise as fans are more likely to come and support you.
    How do I increase my club's TV money?
    About 50% of a league's income during a season is generated from TV money. It is divided up equally between all clubs in the league, big and small and irrespective of their success and therefore it cannot be increased.
    How do I pay my player's wages?
    Each turn your club will be required to pay your players wages regardless if you have a match or not and this is done automatically by your Chairman.

vCash
    How can i see the scorers? This game is so confusing, i hardly find what i look for. By the way, the option to watch a match is available while the game is in progress?

vCash
    Not sure if you can watch a match but you can play it back in real-time to see the game as it progresses.

You click on 'Schedule' at the top of the page to see your results then scroll down and click on the score to open the match report. You then get a choice of viewing the match report itself or play a 2D match.

vCash
    It doesn't work for me, it stays blank but thanks. Real time doesn't work either, i just remembered i had tried.

vCash

vCash
    Mobile phone with android. Do you think this is the reason?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by foo_jam2002 View Post
    Mobile phone with android. Do you think this is the reason?
    Not sure, I've never used the mobile app.

PS > Moved our discussion into the... erm... discussion thread

vCash
    I see that Mark. In every game i cannot see how my team performed, not to mention that the previous manager left the team with debt, so i cannot make transfers. The whole experience from the game is not so good so far, unfortunately.

vCash
    If you're stuck with a team with no cash and you can't sell players to free up cash to make transfers, a few others have been in that situation and changed teams. Don't think anyone would mind if you did that.

Also, I think you're right that the match review doesn't work properly on mobile. I had the same problem. Thought I drew 0-0 because no more details came up, but when I looked again later on PC, I had actually won.

vCash
    Yep, wouldn't have any qualms about switching teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I reached out to the Soccer Manager support team to see if there's any way to clear the debts for those teams where transfers can't be made to improve finances. They just sent me a generic response referring to their help section I've replied indicating that none of this will help in our game world.
    Very helpful...

vCash
    Not sure what I was expecting. Would have liked to see maybe one of the powers-that-be be able to have the option to just add cash on to the clubs in debt.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324