Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Division 3 - Results

AS Kaloum Star departed from Moghreb with 4-0 defeat. Goals from Ascacibar, Joaquin, Sanson, & Gomez delivered the three points.

We remain second, one point behind BATE, but now four points ahead of Al Hilal in third.

Moghreb were on the road, visiting Indepentiente del Valle. A dissappointing point was all the team received, especially after having been 2 up. An own goal, & one from Joaquin Correa weren't enough as we were pegged back.

We remain second three points behind BATE, & 2 points ahead of Al Hilal in third.

Moghreb hosted Club Olimpia & dispatched them 4 foals to 1. Asensio scored the opener, but Moghreb were pegged back by a goal from Weghorst. The second half was more productive thanks to goals from Joaquin Correa, Asensio, & Llorente.

We remain second three points behind BATE, & 2 points ahead of Al Hilal in third.

Another home game for Moghreb, this time against Ludogorets Razgrad. Angel Correa scored in the first minute, & the lead was doubled in the 63rd by Joaquin, sealing a comfortable 2 0 victory.

Our previous match was a draw which saw us drop points.

We are now 5 points behind BATE, we remain second but only on goal difference.

Moghreb were back on the road at Molde. The home team went 1 up, but Moghreb turned it around through goals from Angel Correa & Asensio. The home team came back but Angel Correa sealed the victory with with the final goal of the game.

We remain 5 points behind BATE, but second as we have a superior goal difference to Al Hilal.

This was our 23rd match in which we avoided defeat.

Moghreb took on Shamrock Rovers & came out the better with a 2-1 win. Goals from Joaquin & Ascacibar were enough. Rodriguez scored the Rovers goal.

BATE drew so we remain in second but now three points behind with a better goal difference, & we play each other soon. Al Hilal are third on the same points as us but with a slightly inferior goal difference.

Moghreb visited Diambars & took the three points. Goals from Asensio, Karamoh, & Joaquin Correa sealed the victory.

Next up are league leaders BATE. Can they put a dent in our 25 game unbeaten run?

Moghreb's home match versus league leaders BATE finished in a 2-2 draw. We were behind twice but Angel Correa, & Joaquin Correa ensured that we didn't lose.

This match left us three points behind BATE, but also meant that Al Hilal leapfrogged us in to 2nd place

We then travelled to play Crusaders & saw them off 0-4. Goals from Joaquin, Asensio, & two from Immobile sealed the win.

BATE & Al Hilal meet each other in their final game of the season. So as long as we win our remaining match we will be promoted (at least I think so!)

Well, Moghreb's match seemed of little consequence as we won 5-0 thanks to gaols from Angel Correa x2, Immobile x2, & Joaquin Correa.

Al Hilal defeated BATE to take the league title. Moghreb jumped above BATE to finsih second, & BATE must now contend with the playoffs after leading the league for the majority of the season.

Al Hilal beats BATE 2-1 and finisishes the league in 1st place but my two best players (Mertesacker and Prieto) retired and that's gonna be a problem next season but atleast I won't have to play the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by sergioramalho View Post
    Al Hilal beats BATE 2-1 and finisishes the league in 1st place but my two best players (Mertesacker and Prieto) retired and that's gonna be a problem next season but atleast I won't have to play the playoffs
    Congratulations on your title Sergio

SK Rapid Wien outclassed Crusaders and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Schürrle scored the winner for SK Rapid Wien and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A solid start for Rapid but they will need to be more clinical if they're going to make an impression in this division.

Wright will be hoping his new squad starts to gel quickly.

Ten man SK Rapid Wien thrashed Club Olimpia 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Captain for the day Lemar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Werner (2) and Ziyech were also amongst the goalscorers.

Murillo was sent off for Rapid on 21 minutes and will now serve a 3 match ban.

An excellent result for Wright and his side, however he is concerned about his sides lack of discipline.

SK Rapid Wien dominated Skonto FC in their Division 3 fixture.

Although the final score was only 2-0 this wasn't a genuine reflection of Rapid's attacking prowess.

Silva scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lemar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up next is a tough game against Sundowns.

SK Rapid Wien were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Mamelodi Sundowns in their Division 3 fixture.

Lemar was on the scoresheet for his side.

Turning chances into goals is beginning to become a worry for the manager......

SK Rapid Wien totally outclassed Diambars FC and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

On his debut for the club Izquierdo scored both of the goals for SK Rapid Wien and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

SK Rapid Wien are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

SK Rapid Wien outclassed FC Midtjylland and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cyprien was on the scoresheet for his side.

Total domination but only one goal to show for it is starting to worry Wright, he'll be hoping his strikers find their shooting boots soon.

SK Rapid Wien are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyefc View Post
    SK Rapid Wien outclassed FC Midtjylland and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cyprien was on the scoresheet for his side.

Total domination but only one goal to show for it is starting to worry Wright, he'll be hoping his strikers find their shooting boots soon.

SK Rapid Wien are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
    Okay, due to the early arrival of a new signing in the Wright household, and the subsequent sleepless nights, I have been a bit lax in my postings of Rapids progress.

Although as i'm the only player in the division who posts here i'm kind of talking to myself!

Our season has 8 league games to go and we sit in 2nd place behind the extremely impressive Nkana FC (my former club!)

We made some really good signings at the start of the season but some of them just didn't gel and perform as expected (Werner, Murillo etc)

This led to a sticky period were we lost a few games in a row much to my chagrin.

So we had a cull and managed to move some of our unpredictable youngsters on and bring in some experienced winners for the final title push!

Onwards and upwards!

SK Rapid Wien outclassed Ferencvárosi TC and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Anderson scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Herrera, Benatia and Luiz were also amongst the goalscorers.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678