Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Division 4 - Results

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    El Jaish are delighted to nick a draw against Al Ain. Away against a far superior side. We managed to score against the run if play. All the stats were against us apart from the one that mattered 1-1.
    Al Ain have always been one of the stronger teams in their respective league. Good point claimed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lank For This Useful Post:

El jaish drop two points versus ludogarets... 60% possession, 20 shots although 6 on target. Game finished nil nil. Sickened.

El jaish move within distance of the play offs with a 3 nil win over the all saints...

A record 6 nil against a cpu team. Whahey

El Jaish beaten 2-0 by Central FC... Nick Popemobile in goals was better than a bus. I'm not bitter that I sold him... If it wasn't for the proceeds of his sale I may not be in this division.

vCash
    Ferencvaros picked up their first win under new management yesterday, finally. A 4-0 away win against bottom side Crusaders was headlined by a hat-trick from Konrad Laimer, and another goal from Ondrej Duda.
    A new squad has been brought in as promotion next year becomes the target.

So long suckers!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ugh....two superkeeperings in a row. Not sure if I have the interest in SM as a whole anymore to hang around for another season either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilberto View Post
    Ugh....two superkeeperings in a row. Not sure if I have the interest in SM as a whole anymore to hang around for another season either.
    The game has definitely screwed you over... Very harsh. Helluva squad built up though.

vCash

?
    Think you can argue? Test your skills in Ban this Filth today! Respond to this thread and plead your case, and if you're a football fan, have a go at Best of the Best! Plus I have a new format, applications are still available for that here.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415