Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Division 5 - Results

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Vancouver's third match of the league was at Mark's FC Kallon, and we came away with a well deserved 3-0 victory. Goals from Derdiyok, Bellini, and De Guzman sealing the win. We're now up to 3rd in the league, 2 points off 1st.
    Yep, a good win for you CF. My boys didn't turn up, I watched the match commentary and we didn't even have a shot until the 54th minute! We played well in our opener but really poorly in the last two games so I'll try something different next time out. We've dropped to 14th.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    3 outta 3 as US Bitam defeat Mladost Podgorica 3-1 at home, thanks to goals from R. BENGTSSON (14 pen)
    P. ODEMWINGIE (50) and F. HOLOSKO (66) after E. MOR (44) had equalised for the visitors
    Well played mate, things looking down for my club - in debt after 3 away fixtures! And 3 defeats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed_1 View Post
    Well played mate, things looking down for my club - in debt after 3 away fixtures! And 3 defeats
    Thanks, beginners luck though, and these pensioners I got playing, sooner of later there legs are gonna give up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    After conceding a late goal in what was a boring match Township Rollers slumped to a 1-0 defeat against CD Olimpia

Sticking with the same tactics and line-up proved a good game plan as star man Almeida AÍLTON punished Managua FC with a thundering strike to give Township Rollers another 3 points..

With 2 wins and a loss in 3 games, Township Rollers keep their promotion dreams alive in a steady 7th league position

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Thumped by Al-Karamah.... 4-0 defeat on home soil..... painful..... and not like any of my guys had terrible ratings or that we were outplayed.... stats seem even......

ah well, on to the next match

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Foullah Edifice 1-1 US Bitam

The 100% record comes to an end but Bitam remain top and unbeaten after they lead through M. FLEDDERUS (31) before the home side squared the game thanks to É. ÁLVAREZ BALANTA (76)

vCash
    Baghdad FC slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture

On fire, that's 4 defeats on the trot

vCash

Due to not really keeping up do date with this i am now catching up.

GAME WEEK 1

Up against Matthew Duffy and his team Dynamic Togolais This match was a great introduction to the Gameworld. Matthews player Gueye scoring the only goal being sent off as well as earning man of the match. We created chances but had no real threat playing with one up top.

GAME WEEK 2

This time i faced Caoimhin King team name Township Rollers We both set up the same formation and looked to play opposites me at home playing defensively payed off and i scraped a goal through David Lafata in the 71st minute. We were lucky however and could have easily lost again. I needed to make some changes but just now sure where.

GAME WEEK 3

James Gordon and Skonto FC were up next and my word were they superb! I was actually on top of this game however they just had so much strength i could not break through. I was then hit with the Massimo Attack, As Donati and Maccarone got on the scoresheet. So that is Three Games 1 goal not exactly a promising start.

GAME WEEK 4

After last weeks game i switched the tactics up due to no firepower and moved two players up front. We were up against Mladost Podgorica managed by Ahmed Patel and by golly what a result!
    The match itself was backwards and forwards throughout. El Hamed opened my account on 3 minutes with Ramirez adding a second on 23 minutes. Then Mladost got one back through Cossu in the 35. However ou two goal advantage was gained back in the 43rd through Ramirez again. Mladost scored again in the 50th to make it 3-2 however another goal from Lafata 60th and Sandoval 64th put the game out of reach. A real slogfest but finally we are scoring goals. I am now looking forward to the next game sitting in 11th position is not the worst either at the moment, the only way is up.

Next up is Maxim Tsygalko and Foullah Edifice who are currently unbeaten. LETS GO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Played away against ACossu's Township Rollers and got absolutely thumped 5:1.

I decided to stick with the tactic I've started with but switch to hard tackling and passing down the middle. Didn't work out

Either the 3-4-3 tactic is a bad idea or I just haven't put a good enough squad together. The only positive was that Bersant Celina got his 4th goal in 4 games.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    As above - Township Rollers broke their high scoring game & biggest home victory over FC Kallon - A team I was not looking forward to meeting at all! Unlucky Mark!

Wes Hoolahan bagged a hat-trick. Township are now sitting 3rd - only a point off the top!

Township look on to Al Karamah who are level on points with the Rollers but have less goal difference. It could be a clinical game already for the fight to promotion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ACossu For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Match 5 result

US Bitam 1-1 CSD Municipal

P. ODEMWINGIE (14) gave the league leaders the lead before B. RAHMANI (41) equalised for the visitors. The result sees Bitam fall off the top of the table to 2nd, but do remain 1 of only 3 teams still unbeaten.

vCash

Game Week 5

Foullah Edifice were welcomed at home by our young team. After the last outing my boys were well up for the game and took an early lead through Sandoval (16) we doubled the lead through Ramirez (35) and silly me for thinking it would be an easy win today.

Cook booked moments earlier curled in to make it (2-1) in the 43rd Minute.

After the break Maxim's team really kicked into gear and we found it hard to create many more chances and they equalised in the 67th minute through Simeone.

Thats how it ended but overall i am happy to have gained a point in this game to stop my flip flop start to the season. We are now 2-1-2 and sit in 13th place currently.
    Last edited by drkshadow1; 17-07-16 at 09:02 PM. Reason: wrong word

18. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Finally a Victory...

A Record crowd watches Baghdad FC. 1,935 fans turned out to watch Baghdad FC against Ferroviario de Maputo breaking the previous home record attendance.

Baghdad FC outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
    Bénes scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sierra and Pereira were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hopefully a sign of things to come...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Record crowd watches FC Kallon. 2,106 fans turned out to watch FC Kallon against Dynamic Togolais breaking the previous home record attendance.

Great news but how did the players get on? We tried a change a tactic after recent results...

FC Kallon have suffered their biggest ever home league defeat after losing 0 - 4 to Dynamic Togolais.

Oh, balls!
    The Alphabet Game #3

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Can't remember who we played, but we won 2-1..... puts us back up to 4th after last week's disappointment

vCash
    Game World is down for maintenance but from my memory Township Rollers managed a 3 - 1 victory against Al Karamah with Ailton, Sen and Dyakov all bagging goals.

In the last two victories, Juanmi Callejon has provided 4 assists - proving the managers decision to take P. Anderson out of the Starting XI was very positive indeed.

With 4 wins and 1 loss - 'Rollers are sitting pretty on the top of the table. How long until their tactics are figured out and countered? Can they go all the way? A small provincial club from Gaborone, Botswana would break records if they can hang onto this momentum.
    Last edited by ACossu; 21-07-16 at 01:53 PM. Reason: goal scorer wrong

vCash
    I am taking credit that your only loss so far came from me

26. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It was a first defeat of the season for me and my US Bitam team. Despite dominating possession almost 60/40 and having double the amount of shots than the hosts, we went down 2-1 at NSÍ Runavík to a late 89th minute winner from VAN DER VAART (88) after HOLOSKO (79) looked to have salvaged a draw having cancelled out the hosts opener from GAZZI (3)

Congratulations to NSI Runavik

The loss sees us drop rapidly down the table and into 7th place. Back to the drawing board for me

vCash
    The winning streak of one, didnt last long

Baghdad FC slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Vancouver Whitecaps in their Division 5 fixture.

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    The winning streak of one, didnt last long

Baghdad FC slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Vancouver Whitecaps in their Division 5 fixture.
    It's because you played me..... I expect a better performance from your boys in the return leg

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So do I! Forget they were your team. Well done CF

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash

Game Week 6

After taking down Man City earlier in the week i have to rest a few players which were totally shattered and i was nervouse heading into this game giving my debuts to a number of those players.

One of those players Akoypants thrived under this and scored his first for the club within 5 minutes. He added a second on 4 minutes however before that CSD Municipal had chances to score. It was 3-0 on the 54 through a great strike from Dilaver.

Andre pulled one back for the hosts on 71 minutes before Akoypants scored a penalty in the 76.

Final Score 4-1 win with a debut hat trick will do nicely. slowly pulling back up the table

vCash
    Township Rollers continue to break records. The record amount of 5,360 fans watched on as we managed our biggest home victory vs Saham SC.

The scoreline 5-0 - Aílton scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Medunjanin(1) and Hoolahan(2) were also amongst the goalscorers.

Township Rollers have now won 4 games in a row after beating Saham SC setting a new club record. They are also unbeaten for 4 games a row, breaking another club record.
    Last edited by ACossu; 22-07-16 at 10:16 AM. Reason: attendance was wrong

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Skonto FC in their Division 5 fixture.
    Fofana was on the scoresheet for his side.

Completely forgot to change the team after the cup match even though I logged on yesterday

Lost against jdgmedia. I can take heart from our performance though so hopefully I've settled on a tactic at last and now just need to play the players when fit!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    CD Olimpia 1 - 2 US Bitam

V. SHEVCHUK (40) S. SESTÁK (82) gave the visitors a commanding league before Y. CISSAKO (85) pulled one back for the hosts to make it a nerve racking final few minuets. This was a game that produced 23 shots for EACH team, but the victory but Bitam up a place and into the play offs, with 14 points from the opening 21

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast