Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Politics

316'sRegen Unattached
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ed-hate-speech
    The political correctness in Sweden

http://www.infowars.com/second-swedi...rime-cover-up/
    Second Cop (third if you count bikini cop)
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 19-02-17 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    Take this for a lesson, you shouldn't use Zero hedge as your source for information. http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/25/inve...-blog-finance/ and the same goes for infowars. Think it tells something that you provide links to two sites which are both conspiratorial and deluded as shit. That zero hedge link tells that an investigation was started which is correct, but it was dropped this last week, nothing too strange with that. Bet your spoof news site wrote about that as well.

It also tells me something that your immediate reaction is to defend Trump instead of thinking "hey, maybe he made this up when not even people in Sweden knows what he is talking about". Now the swedish embassy in Washington DC have contacted the White house to straighten things out. Gutted to see what explanation they get!

Besides, these are sporadic people working for the police, about 30 000 are working for the police in Sweden. If I tell you I've heard from a cop that those guys are wrong, does that make my opinion correct then?

Finally, no I didn't watch the entire speech, I can think of no greater boredom than doing so. No matter what, nothing worth talking about happened in Sweden "last night".

Btw, you almost fooled me there. We were talking about Trump, not the swedish police. So get back to his FAKE NEWS which was the topic.
    Last edited by Felix; 19-02-17 at 06:51 PM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Take this for a lesson, you shouldn't use Zero hedge as your source for information. http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/25/inve...-blog-finance/ and the same goes for infowars. Think it tells something that you provide links to two sites which are both conspiratorial and deluded as shit. That zero hedge link tells that an investigation was started which is correct, but it was dropped this last week, nothing too strange with that. Bet your spoof news site wrote about that as well.

It also tells me something that your immediate reaction is to defend Trump instead of thinking "hey, maybe he made this up when not even people in Sweden knows what he is talking about". Now the swedish embassy in Washington DC have contacted the White house to straighten things out. Gutted to see what explanation they get!

Besides, these are sporadic people working for the police, about 30 000 are working for the police in Sweden. If I tell you I've heard from a cop that those guys are wrong, does that make my opinion correct then?

Finally, no I didn't watch the entire speech, I can think of no greater boredom than doing so. No matter what, nothing worth talking about happened in Sweden "last night".
    Yes, you come back with attacks on the source of the story. Nice one. From CNN no less
    That cop Peter, is the story lies then? Even if it was (it isn't), infowars just allowed him a platform to speak, Jones interviewed the man who felt like he wasn't allowed freedom of speech in his own country. The fact that any investigation was started over his account and opinion on FB is disgusting Felix. What was this policeman's rank again? I believe him because he ain't a young rookie, he has years of experience before and after 2014 and i can't remember exactly but wasn't he highly ranked and respected?

So ignore my point that of a pretty long speech, this was probably the least important thing that was said. No one cares about Sweden mate, just like no one careds about Northern Ireland. Everything else in the speech had far more significance and you are repeating this 0.5 second sound bite because they feed you it. You are arguing from a position of ignorance. You couldn't think of anything more boring? Then stick to other things. I support him because i heard the whole thing, in context. You can't be arsed to but you want to tell me you know better what the speech was about.

The zerohedge one is from weeks ago, it tells you that on the page.
    What about either article can you show me isn't true?
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 19-02-17 at 07:08 PM.

4. Felix, there's no point arguing with Chris.

He has his beliefs and his views on stuff, and if anyone tries to point out that he might be wrong, he either has a ready-made argument, or he'll dismiss your evidence (like laughing at CNN)... but of course his sources are all unbiased and therefore true.

Just give up. He's clearly more knowledgeable than any of us poor sheep. He did correctly predict Brexit and a Trump victory after all

316'sRegen Unattached
    I'm not the only one laughing at CNN thanks. They are ridiculous wannabe news. Now, here's another from zerohedge.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ding-fake-news
    Bet you never even heard about that, is it fake or not?

If i watch the whole speech and realise that this shit is done on purpose so that none of the rest of it is heard, i'm going to say that CF. It's an ancient tactic, don't pretend to be that stupid, i know you're not.

What do you mean by "ready made argument?"
    I don't understand what that's supposed to mean?

Arguments with data, facts, interviews, polls to support them? That's how it's supposed to be done. You're pissed i am interested and informed?

Show me the Swedish police who refute Springare, will you? I'm happy to read that interview.

At least i don't shy away if you have a good point, avoiding the discussion then you try and come back a week latrr and call names like the TIK fella.
    Show me evidence sir, not this nonsense you guys seem to love.

Yes he said the comment, who knows why, i'm sure we'll find out. Felix says it's a embassy/diplomatic issue now so let's see what the whitehouse say...

Typical leftist shite, i'm showing a policeman's experienced opinion and here comes captain libtard to try and shut down the conversation.
    I told you before, come with evidence, not name calling bullshit.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 19-02-17 at 07:56 PM.

vCash
    CF, yeah I know. Had promised myself not to visit this thread any more and will soon enough leave it again.

Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    That cop Peter, is the story lies then? Even if it was (it isn't)...
    This pretty much sums up the way you're arguing. As little as you can prove that he is saying the truth, I can prove that he is lying. I don't have a clue about what is on his desk at this moment. Still you are completely sure that you are correct because you read something on the alt-right internet.

infowars just allowed him a platform to speak, Jones interviewed the man who felt like he wasn't allowed freedom of speech in his own country. The fact that any investigation was started over his account and opinion on FB is disgusting Felix.
    Disgusting? Tell me more about the swedish laws about this and why the interpretation that there might be an offense of them (later on charges were dropped, as I already told you) was all wrong.

What was this policeman's rank again? I believe him because he ain't a young rookie, he has years of experience before and after 2014 and i can't remember exactly but wasn't he highly ranked and respected?
    He is not that high ranked and he was sure as hell not known in Sweden some weeks ago. And what about if an even older police had a different opinion?

So ignore my point that of a pretty long speech, this was probably the least important thing that was said. No one cares about Sweden mate, just like no one careds about Northern Ireland. Everything else in the speech had far more significance and you are repeating this 0.5 second sound bite because they feed you it. You are arguing from a position of ignorance. You couldn't think of anything more boring? Then stick to other things. I support him because i heard the whole thing, in context. You can't be arsed to but you want to tell me you know better what the speech was about.
    Just some short statements about this:
    I know no one outside Sweden cares about Sweden (even though I do find it a bit interesting that your spoof "alternative fact media" site are writing that much about us. Should be bigger problems to deal with than some issues in a small country in northern Europe.
    Your way of saying "they feed you" is significant for alt-fact-ppl that thinks they are "underground" and "alternative" and "knows the TRUTH" just because they don't believe in any media except for those one started by people with the same agendas as them selves. I can as well read for myself, and seems that someone have been feeding you with delusional info.

I was originally just commenting on one of his statements. To say that he talked about more important stuff is completely irrelevant. That was not the topic. And by the way, show me were I said that I know better than you what the speech was about, I must have forgotten where I did that!

The zerohedge one is from weeks ago, it tells you that on the page.
    What about either article can you show me isn't true?
    Sure, but did they also write about when the charges were dropped? If not, they cherry picked news to fit into their agenda (we have no freedom of speech, all is political correctness, yada yada) and left out news that shows that their picture of the world is not all right. The kind of "media" that you seem to use for fetching information have an agenda that is to create opinion for their cause. That is quite easy to spot for everyone I think. I wouldn't use them for getting the correct view on things.

vCash
    Zerohedge and Infowars aren't reliable sources of information.

It's ironic complaining about MSM media being biased and then using those sources.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Show me the Swedish police refuting his claims, you've said a couple of times now you'd do that.

You're right that wasn't what you were originally on about but it seems the same topic of media bias. Although you don't think selecting the Sweden quote from that speech was biased, even though you haven't seen it?
    Is the Venezuala story true? Is Peter the cop making the whole thing up?

Come on guy, show me the older, more experienced cop?

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    Zerohedge and Infowars aren't reliable sources of information.

It's ironic complaining about MSM media being biased and then using those sources.
    OK then, do tell.
    Who are your approved sources?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    Show me the Swedish police refuting his claims, you've said a couple of times now you'd do that.
    I did? Another one of your lies then, I'll add it to the list. I will remove it if you succeed to show me where I did this. And then there is some stuff left for you to reply in my previous post. Maybe I'll come back here after you do that.

316'sRegen Unattached
    I did? Another one of your lies then, I'll add it to the list. I will remove it if you succeed to show me where I did this. And then there is some stuff left for you to reply in my previous post. Maybe I'll come back here after you do that.

The way i'm arguing? I don't see any reason for a long serving police to make this up. I saw the guy interviewed and he seemed legit. He also did seem to be genuinely sad and angry. I believe him. Have you seen the interview?

Again, happy to read and watch anything you have to show me different, that's always the case.

I don't believe in any limits on speech, hateful or not because there's always an arbitrator of speech then. Hateful speech is easily recognisable and 'laws' around what anyone is allowed to say to me personally is disgusting. Does anyone need their government to legislate their speech? Where does it end? Potentially very authoritarian that road of punishing speech that is not popular. I don't support say for example something ridiculous like holocaust deniers and strongly disagree with them but i feel they have the right to speak their foolishness and you and I have to be smart enough to reject it. I don't know details of your laws but I don't think he should be charged for that post which i have seen, orders of magnitude worse gets posted daily man, it was a political move. (an unpopular one? - question)

Now, the actual Sweden comment ( which was already forgot about
    My whole point was in the context of the speech Sweden was wholly insignificant. If you watched the speech his wife opened with the Lord's prayer, he had a guy from the audience he recognised off the TV come up on stage, telling the SS () leave him, let him come up. The guy was obviously a passionate supporter and was visibly moved, big hug etc, 5 second comment that he believes Trump will keep his promises.

The end of the speech about uniting America was beautiful bro, genuinely great speech. Obama was cerebral, thoughtful and tricky/slippery (Lawyer-y) Trump is charismatic and focused, his charisma is as great as any leader i can recall (I'm still a youngish man)

So the point you are missing is that this is one of his best live speeches but the same loser media like CNN etc that have been against him the whole way lead with massive headlines about Sweden. It's ridiculous. Yes the Sweden thing should probably be IN the story, no doubt. If you want to include it in the headline even something like this :
    "President calls for unity, confuses jubilant crowd with Sweden comment"
    This at least conveys alot more of the story. People don't read articles they read headlines mate. Your CNN one yesterday if you read the full article admitted zerohedge's accuracy in financial predictions and being the first to break these stories like mortgage backed securities, derivatives, even the sub prime (08 crash)

You saw a Sweden headline, at the same time an anti Trump headline and you loved it.
    I'm just telling you that's not the story here no one cares about it.
    Also this is why a lot of people will go to youtube and watch events like this live streamed, because the corporate news is not the real story. They did not want to report how successful an event it was, they want to find anything negative to be the headline to trick more people like you into irrational prejudice of the man. You talk about infowars or zero hedge, so do you have an opinion on DRUDGE REPORT? I'd like to hear that.

You don't have to worship Alex Jones to admit he's been right a lot of times guys, and why you think you can dismiss anyone as "conspiratorial" or whatever is a puzzle to me.
    Obamacare was a conspiracy by insurance companies, they reported it. Fast & Furious was a state dept conspiracy, they reported it. The methodology of the polls that were being used for the election, same thing.
    I
    Maybe you've been taught that conspiracy means it isn't true, this is an actual tactic in the Clinton library documents, Jerome Corsi I think it was or maybe Joseph Farah that showed thes, over 5 years ago. Check that out and tell me if it has worked. Now look up conspiracy in the dictionary and tell me almost every news story isn't about two or more conspirators conspiring. You're doing exactly as you're supposed to, good job
    How have the whole corporate media not conspired against Trump for 2 years? That's the conspiracy in the literal sense of the word.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 20-02-17 at 02:14 PM.

vCash
    I've never seen so far down the rabbit hole before.

vCash
    And how you can dismiss "mainstream media" whilst believing in anything the alt-right tells you is a puzzle to me.

That Sweden comment from Trump was apparently about something he saw on Fox (which he, at least just now, doesn't call FAKE NEWS). The swedish embassy and media in sweden (probably biased and FAKE NEWS to you) are claiming that it contains mistakes and false information. They seem to refer to the only muslim terrorist we had in Sweden, like 7 years ago who killed no one but himself but fail to mention our last terror attack in 2015 where a white racist dude killed some immigrants. But this sure is up at the reliable and all-covering Zero hedge I bet.

However, several times you have been claiming that I've said stuff which you fail show me that I did despite several reminders from me. You are not interested in having an honest discussion and it is therefore no use in trying to have an argument with you. Furthermore you love to put words in other peoples mouths and think that you know better than them why they believe in stuff, telling that "they feed you with this", "you love this because..." and so on while you of course are all non biased, can seek information for yourself (from the only TRUE sources in the world of course), have the correct view on stuff and quickly dismiss other people as deluded, biased or manipulated by the media, are "doing exactly as they're supposed to" and so on. How ironic.

That said, I'm done with this thread. Not because you convinced me but because you are not capable of having an honest conversation, which can be seen many times earlier on in this thread as well. Have a good one and enjoy watching Trumps mass meetings on youtube.

316'sRegen Unattached
    And how you can dismiss "mainstream media" whilst believing in anything the alt-right tells you is a puzzle to me.

That Sweden comment from Trump was apparently about something he saw on Fox (which he, at least just now, doesn't call FAKE NEWS). The swedish embassy and media in sweden (probably biased and FAKE NEWS to you) are claiming that it contains mistakes and false information. They seem to refer to the only muslim terrorist we had in Sweden, like 7 years ago who killed no one but himself but fail to mention our last terror attack in 2015 where a white racist dude killed some immigrants. But this sure is up at the reliable and all-covering Zero hedge I bet.

However, several times you have been claiming that I've said stuff which you fail show me that I did despite several reminders from me. You are not interested in having an honest discussion and it is therefore no use in trying to have an argument with you. Furthermore you love to put words in other peoples mouths and think that you know better than them why they believe in stuff, telling that "they feed you with this", "you love this because..." and so on while you of course are all non biased, can seek information for yourself (from the only TRUE sources in the world of course), have the correct view on stuff and quickly dismiss other people as deluded, biased or manipulated by the media, are "doing exactly as they're supposed to" and so on. How ironic.

That said, I'm done with this thread. Not because you convinced me but because you are not capable of having an honest conversation, which can be seen many times earlier on in this thread as well. Have a good one and enjoy watching Trumps mass meetings on youtube.

Come on, show me the other side then?
    I say shit like you love it etc and it's obviously my opinion.

Let's see that Peter is lying if he is, i'm happy to see it.

There's bias in every media, but the policeman is a reliable source in a civilised society.

vCash
    Dictator Trump and his best friend Dictator Putin are gonna divide the world together and live happily ever after. Shame Dictator Hitler isn't around to join the little love in. Trump wants to regulate the media and the way people think just like all great dictators. Who knows if he doesn't get his wall he may gas the Mexicans and the Muslims.

vCash
    I'd trust felix on the going downs in Sweden as well he's Swedish.

Secondly Infowars is a conspiracy site. Zerohedge take no accountability for their articles.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    I'd trust felix on the going downs in Sweden as well he's Swedish.

Secondly Infowars is a conspiracy site. Zerohedge take no accountability for their articles.
    Mate I can fucking read, can you not? I read about the cover up story Felix talked about earlier and have seen the stats that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe now, if you told me there were 25 years of di kheads killing one another in Belfast should I know better? No because it happened.

I do trust Felix for what's going on in Sweden, I happen to believe a policeman that was Interviewed by Alex Jones, why are you now also cheer leading along? I would ask Felix if I wanted to know a malmo player or a tourist idea. For crime stories a police is a better information source.

What are your approved sources?
    Again BTW, cheerleader. You could if answered that last time.

You should maybe understand I do look at mainstream news too, not so much now be cause its disgusted me over 10/15 years and I mean it all, especially our own BBC.

I'm not an advocate for zero hedge or infowars but I've found a lot better interviews with Jones than almost anywhere else, Joe Rogan is my person all fave but news networks are the worst at this. Either its thirty second D's and they get to say nothing of substance or its edited to what they want you to see or not see. Joe's the best because of the long conversation format.

You join in laughing because an article is from an Infowars website, OK I have disdain for CNN but you will notice I read the money article he posted, and I asked repeatedly for whatever he wanted to show me that anything I shared was incorrect. Also, no response to the fact that the article with the hit headlines e ACTUALLY praises the site quite a bit in the article

To top it all off, using the tactic which was actually created by CIA in the 50's, reappearing in the Clinton Library documents as I said, yes the term 'conspiracy theory' as a label for anyone with questions was coined by them. That then becomes funny to me. And as I said doi g exactly like you're supposed to. But you'll probably laugh at this as well I stead of even looking to see if there's any truth to it.

Tell you what, I have two videos to share later, I want at least some of you to watch if you can. Is Lionel a conspiratorial wierdo? (like Jones) or is he approved?
    How about Stefan Molynuex, a philosopher, is he allowed?

I do run down the corporate news a lot, but I always try and explain what about their story is wrong. I still await that about the cop, the Venezuela story. Are they fake or did they actually happen?

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    Dictator Trump and his best friend Dictator Putin are gonna divide the world together and live happily ever after. Shame Dictator Hitler isn't around to join the little love in. Trump wants to regulate the media and the way people think just like all great dictators. Who knows if he doesn't get his wall he may gas the Mexicans and the Muslims.
    Fuck off and get informed you dick ste.
    You saying this doesn't make it true, it just makes you look really, really, really stupid.

I'll go with you though, tell me one thing he's done that makes him a dictator.

This is what really pisses me off. Language is important. Do you know how many people Mussolini killed? Do you know the leader of Belarus actually calls himself Europe's last dictator (with pride) and he just applied a 'parasite tax' on the unemployed?

Fucking wise up to yourself with this shit because you know absolutely not even the first thing about it. Putin and Trump haven't even met yet you gluebag.

I have another little clip for you as well from senator rand Paul, you need a dose of reality our kid.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 21-02-17 at 12:37 PM.

vCash
    316 Geez mate - u must be fun at parties... at this rate u'll very soon have this thread all to yourself...

316'sRegen Unattached
    Lionel, astute as always. This was only posted yesterday but Lionel also believes mocking bird was real and continues in a newer form today.
    (He also repeats almost verbatim what CF said about Mr Pence) - Interesting comments by him in Germany yesterday, and the dirtbag John McCain

Stefan Molynuex has a SWEDISH caller! They are talking about the Swedish government paying for migrants to move into their country, at ludicrous taxpayer expense. Fair play to the caller, I feel for him and it seems he made the right call in the end. This doesn't prove the cover up on rapes or any of that, I just found it interesteing that it popped up on my feed, it was also posted yesterday.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisani View Post
    316 Geez mate - u must be fun at parties... at this rate u'll very soon have this thread all to yourself...
    mate a thread on a forum isn't a party, i miss the comparison there
    I'm a hoot at parties thanks

316'sRegen Unattached
    Here's one for you special STE!

(you can skip to 5 minutes if you want to get to the bit about the media and dictatorship comments by people like McCain, if there was ANY chance Trump was a dictator, Rand Paul would tell you so by the way)

vCash
    I'm all for discussion on a topic that can generate debate but is there really a need to tell people to fuck off just because you don't agree with their own views? That's the beauty of free speech, that people can express their own opinions. I'm pretty sure that there are better ways to engage in the conversation and put your own points across rather than slinging abuse their way?

This is exactly why I don't involve myself in politics because whichever way you look at it, there will always be a divide in the group and so there is no right and no wrong.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Of course there are better ways. I've already tried them with Ste. Nothing he ever says here adds anything real to the conversation and is so ridiculous and fantastical that its painful to read for me

I could have just posted the video of Senator Paul I suppose, but that isn't the response something so visibly idiotic deserves.

Even the Trump haters here know that Stes post is stupid and ignorant. I support his right to say it of course, but it remains idiotic.

Again, casting up phantoms of Hitler is disrespectful comparing our free open dialogue with millions of incinerated corpses is not accurate. Plenty of people in the world now actually live under REAL dictators like I highlighted in the response.

Yes my response is disrespectful, but comparing these things is also very disrespectful to the people that actually lived and currently live through them.

vCash
    In regards to Sweden.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-and-sweden/

"The amount of reported rape offenses has gone up in the last 10 years (2006-15), which the agency said can be partially attributed to new legislation in 2005 that augmented the types of acts that can be classified as rape.

"The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased," according to the agency. In 2013, a rape offense was broadened "to include cases where the victim reacts passively."

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist . A very angry one at that. You should tone your rhetoric down as you come across parodying him.

Remember folks when Trump went on for years about the birth conspiracy . He was wrong and came across as a vulgar idiot. Just because Trump is the president doesn't legitimize conspiracies . Just because trump said Jones was a stand up guy. Doesn't make it so.

Seriously , I get educating yourself and trying to absorb different and wide ranging media, but using the line 'MSM is FAKE!' doesn't hold up when you are happily then believing random youtube videos and conspiracy theorists.

Members who have read this thread: 18