Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: U.S. Politics

316'sRegen Unattached
    OK mate.

It hasn't been a couple of weeks but your homo erotic pursuance of me has become embarrasing for you within other areas of this forum.
    (i f you didn't realise that was my impression of your writing style)

This:

Quote Originally Posted by Trust_in_Klopp View Post
    I'll be the first to admit I have a lot to learn about the Israel/Palestine situation....

but I'm pretty sure I know enough to realize how ignorant Trump sounds on the issue

is an example of your ridiculous posts.

Please contain your corrosive and painful to read material within the confines of this thread from now on.

I won't leave you again little one, let your bullshit flow free and I'll comment in here.

Don't pollute other conversation the intelligent folks may be having elsewhere OK?

There's a good lad now.

Last edited by 316'sRegen; 13-04-17 at 12:06 AM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    If you know anything about politics mate that 48 second clip you posted is standard fare, it is actually the exact correct answer in the scenario when the question is asked.

This is the first ever meeting between the two leaders. Setting yourself in a position that one or the other may walk away from the table before talks even start would be a complete failure of Trump in this case.

You need to apply thought to what you are arguing for, short out of context clips are making you look silly.

Democrats at the moment on the whole look silly.
    The reason Trump has had his best week ever is because the Democrat media MSNBC and CNN etc have been saying that Trump should be an enemy of russia for no reason, Hillary ran on being strong against Russia in her campaign. So when he does something (stupid in my opinion and probably yours(?)) that destroys that narrative they have no mud to sling for a few days.

In reality, Trumps approval rating has not moved all week, this shows that media is a big part of perception, we should also agree on that.

Look TIK, if you want to chat about American politics we will disagree, we might get angry etc etc but that in the other thread is out of line.
    I apologise for calling you a spastic, and thanks Ste you're right mate.

Tone down the hysteria TIK and keep to provable facts, that's all i ask

Spoiler!

316'sRegen Unattached
    FISA warrant revealed that confirms Obama WAS spying on Trump team during the election. The paperwork is out on this now, can't be denied.

Surveilling political opponents during an election is POLICE STATE tactics and is 1000 times worse than Watergate.

Any comments on that specific topic?
    Or am i in for another little waffly bullshit narrative from Maddow and Lemon that you'll respin, ignoring any topic or any basic conversational skills, instead of responding to the subject matter in question, maybe highlighting another angle or facts i don't know. Adding to the conversation.

If you ever made any valid points in a normal way i would look into them, like i did many times with CF.
    But your arguing, especially recently is absolutely pathetic. God awful. Brutal. Bizarre.

You don't need to confirm you still hate Trump every day, we know you do.Wait until there's absolutely anything factual, based in reality that is worth my time.
    In the future if this is the level you're gonna bring i won't respond to you, i won't lower my level, you need to raise yours.

vCash
    I woke up today and all of a sudden Trump believes the opposite of 1/2 of the shit he was shoving down people's throats during the campaign lol

Not surprising though...he'll do or say anything if he believes it might benefit him personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    This why it's so difficult to figure out exactly what Trump's stand on issues is....

Muslim Ban

Spoiler!

Defeating ISIS

Spoiler!

Voting for the Iraq War

Spoiler!

Taxes

Spoiler!

Immigration

Spoiler!

Guns

Spoiler!

Japan and Nuclear Weapons

Spoiler!

Climate Change

Spoiler!

US National Debt

Spoiler!

Abortion

Spoiler!

Minimum Wage

Spoiler!

Money in Politics

Spoiler!

Torture, Terrorism, Willingness to violate US and International Law

Spoiler!

Visas for Highly Skilled Workers

Spoiler!

There are so many more..... but I'm tired of gathering these.....

The point I'm trying to make is that no one (not even Trump and his campaign apparently) knows what his positions are on important topics..... he flip-flops and changes his mind so much.... he clearly just tells his audience of the day what they want to hear..... it's populism, rather than a principled political stance.... say what you want about Clinton, but at least you know where she stands on the issues of the day, whether you agree with them or not

Don't forget to add his views on NATA & China

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member

vCash
    Hey TiK - You should get a laugh out of this.... apparently Alex Jones is a performance artist playing a character... at least that's his defence at an upcoming custody hearing

http://www.avclub.com/article/alex-j...ocialMarketing

vCash
    Hey TiK - You should get a laugh out of this.... apparently Alex Jones is a performance artist playing a character... at least that's his defence at an upcoming custody hearing
    I was definitely cracking up when I heard that.

I already knew he was playing a character...the funny thing was realizing that he was revealing truth to people for the first time in at least a decade.

vCash
    after posting this in the Rap music thread I figured I might as well share it in this thread as well

Pre-Obama Hip hop from my neck of the woods(Mid-West USA) :

vCash

vCash

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Haven't posted in this thread for a while....

A LOT has happened! lol

in case you haven't been paying attention here is just a small taste:

Trump is practically begging to be accused of obstruction of justice right now
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f1127b366a2e

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18E106

Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply with Senate subpoena in Russia probe
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

Ex-CIA director: Trump 'violated 2 protocols' if he shared classified intelligence with Russian diplomats
    http://www.businessinsider.com/john-...17-5?r=UK&IR=T

Donald Trump denies a Russia allegation that no one made

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politi...israel-russia/

vCash
    The Weather Channel aren't best pleased

Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member

vCash
    USA joins Syria and Nicaragua as the only UN non-signatories

although Nicaragua didn't sign because they didn't think it went far enough

vCash
    USA joins Syria and Nicaragua as the only UN non-signatories

although Nicaragua didn't sign because they didn't think it went far enough[/B]
    Syria & Russia will soon be our only allies on this Earth the way things are going here in America under Trump

I was worried about us losing European allies even BEFORE Trump announced that he wants to destroy planet Earth.

There is no better way to sum up Trump than this gif:

Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 06-06-17 at 02:11 AM.

vCash
    This one is almost better when you factor in privatising the air traffic controllers

Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member

vCash
    Actually we have private air traffic controllers and our system works really well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trust_in_Klopp View Post
    Syria & Russia will soon be our only allies on this Earth the way things are going here in America under Trump

I was worried about us losing European allies even BEFORE Trump announced that he wants to destroy planet Earth.

There is no better way to sum up Trump than this gif:

Don't forget the Saudis.... the biggest state sponsors of terror out there.... but also your bestest buddies

vCash
    Soooooooo....

I'll move on from the Russia hoax nonsense, it took these guys three years to do that but let that one lie. They look kind of foolish now and that's good enough

It's time to evaluate the Donald and USA will do so this year at the ballot box.

Love him or hate him, the man has a tremendous list of achievements in his term, that is undeniable.
    When you think of the Obama presidency you can remember he killed Bin Laden (supposedly) and he brought in a healthcare bill towards the end of his 8 years. Some loved it, others didn't. Enthusaism for it waned when the prices tripled over a few years but I believe it probably did benefit the poorest in the country.

Not going to list what Trump has done yet, even the first 100 days was much more remarkable than Obama's 8 years.

Of course the main thing I love is his personality, the smack downs on the fake news, the tweets, the not giving a

Does anyone out there actually believe that Joe Biden can win in November?
    I place bets on Trump every week as a savings fund
    (he's hovering around evens folks, that's printing money, get on it!)

vCash
    Don't know too much about it all but I think Trump will win again

vCash
    They should have ran Bernie against him, he had a much better chance.
    If you haven't seen the Joe Biden stuff, I'll post some later. The man is actually losing his marbles, and not even in a funny way. It's evil and disgusting tha the party is running him. He forgets where he is and what he's talking about on camera.... a lot.

I actually feel bad for Joe.
    You know Trump is gonna destroy him with mockery and ridicule

vCash
    Tim Pool is a political commentator in America.
    He started as a journalist in the field covering the "Occupy Wall Street" protests and also travelled throughout America and to Europe to get on the ground truth behind storiesthat were prevelant in the zeitgeist.

He has voted Democrat his whole life, but is very honest about things and especially mainstream media.

I would watch a lot of his stuff.

Worth a look
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Timcasts

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Members who have read this thread: 19