Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release Them All

game editor...first you use this release them all tool, after that enter editor provided by game, you validate a database, which then figures out the problem, and releases team squads, and puff, you have every single staff on free

I used also flex, added every nation to ECC, removed all restrictions and gave everyone finnish nationality. Then set repuation to finish league to 1, and gave all other playable leagues and their teams reputation to 20 and money to maximum. Went on holiday and Im checking every season s*itstorm that I created

Japanese league is basically best league at the moment

Croatian is also fking crazy, this was one of the groups in CL

https://prnt.sc/hwnsmb

I am working on even better idea now, that involves this tool too

Mohsin is offline Hot Prospect for the Future

Quote Originally Posted by BlackyM View Post
    game editor...first you use this release them all tool, after that enter editor provided by game, you validate a database, which then figures out the problem, and releases team squads, and puff, you have every single staff on free

I used also flex, added every nation to ECC, removed all restrictions and gave everyone finnish nationality. Then set repuation to finish league to 1, and gave all other playable leagues and their teams reputation to 20 and money to maximum. Went on holiday and Im checking every season s*itstorm that I created

Japanese league is basically best league at the moment

Croatian is also fking crazy, this was one of the groups in CL

https://prnt.sc/hwnsmb

I am working on even better idea now, that involves this tool too
    I tried this. Validating releases everyone. But then it messed up the wages you can offer to players. I took control of a rich club and it could only offer players 3000 something per week when I tried to sign anyone on a free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12