Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CM 01/02: 10 years of work and editing

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    I knew the project isn't dead lol - he just hasn't bothered updating for a while
    Jacob please refrain from such remarks since they're not true. This was his last post: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...171#post416171.

This is not 'he just hasn't bothered updating for a while". He's working hard on it and will release a new version when he feels he's ready.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Hey Luessenhoff, hope you're well and having fun in the Editor I was tidying up my desktop and found a .txt file with some notes I hadn't put in here!

Arrigo Sacchi got the Chelsea job in my game, but didn't manage after February 2001 in real life - maybe remove him?
    Zatyiah Knight name change to Zat Knight.
    Kelechi Osunwa should be at Bright Stars (Uganda), not Nationale.
    Ndiwa Lord-Kangana name change to Kangan Ndiwa.
    James Storme took a high profile job in my game, but didn't manage after 2000 in real life - maybe remove him?
    John Benjamin Toshack name change to John Toshack.
    John Alieu Carew name change to John Carew.

vCash
    Bit slack to say Lussenhoff is not bothered with the update. The guy has done an amazing job in making this update!

Anyway I'm in my 4th season Newcastle. Won the Premier League and hoping for a better showing in Europe.

Also got a save file with Milan which I mentioned before.

Will post screenshots of the teams I got.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahmed_1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It was harsh yes

This is great if you get bored of ODB (myself included)

Sorry Lusenhoff but don't let my silly comments get in your way

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    This is great - thanks so much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kimkallstrom For This Useful Post:

vCash
    do any of these links to downloads still work.

just installed the game due to following a article on the F365 webpage and was doing some fact finding and the work here sound fantastic and would love to add it in to my game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout1883 View Post
    do any of these links to downloads still work.

just installed the game due to following a article on the F365 webpage and was doing some fact finding and the work here sound fantastic and would love to add it in to my game
    I'm at work so haven't attempted to actually download it, but the page linked in the first post appears to be fine - I've copied it here for you: https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ViVyGtOF/file.html
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    I'm at work so haven't attempted to actually download it, but the page linked in the first post appears to be fine - I've copied it here for you: https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ViVyGtOF/file.html
    cheers, been trying it but didn't seem to want to work. think I have it now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout1883 View Post
    cheers, been trying it but didn't seem to want to work. think I have it now
    Yeah I'm not too familiar with zippyshare, so don't know if it's one of those sites that put a 'download' button everywhere and you have to guess which one isn't an advert... let me know if you can't get it from there cos I should have it on my laptop and can upload it.
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    Yeah I'm not too familiar with zippyshare, so don't know if it's one of those sites that put a 'download' button everywhere and you have to guess which one isn't an advert... let me know if you can't get it from there cos I should have it on my laptop and can upload it.
    Pretty sure i have it. Opened up the editor and checked a Bristol Rovers player and he has his latvian caps.

Gret work and effort Lussenhoff

vCash
    @Lussenhoff - This is brilliant. Great work mate.

Cristiano Ronaldo ended up at Real Madrid in both my saves using this!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hybrid Soul For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I have some more stuff you can add/change, if you feel like it.

The German League Cup was held once in 1972-73, even if it was a one-off, you could add it to give more history for both clubs: Hamburg winner, Gladbach runner-up
    Lars Leese's history could be changed/improved a bit (95: Wissen, 25 games, 1999: not actively playing at all, 2000: Viktoria Köln, not Münster - the club doesn't exist in the database and I guess adding a club just for one player's history is too much) and his CA/PA should be reduced a bit (he has random stats), as he occasionally gets called up to the main team as the second option and after his Barnsley stint, Leese never came close to sniffing a Bundesliga A team.
    Serie B's history is still incomplete, but given as you've changed it, I presume there's a reason to not include pre-war results. You mind sharing what those reasons are?
    Jürgen Klinsmann takes over the German national team on occasions where Völler is released, but keeps running Oliver Kahn even though his RL counterpart infamously didn't, therefore maybe Jens Lehmann should be added as "Prefered player type", if that has any influence.
    Generally speaking, Patience in German chairmen/presidents needs to be reduced significantly for virtually all clubs (exceptions being Bremen and Mainz). Admittedly, no football manager game is going to properly reflect German football since the concept of a manager that does both personnel decisions and gameplanning is, whilst not unknown, extremely rare and only reserved for the absolute elite of coaching, but way too many managers stick around much longer with much worse results than would be justified. Especially Bayern needs to be much harsher on their managers. I have seen games in which Hitzfeld was kept around for four seasons despite not winning a single relevant title. IRL, he was let go after "only" winning one out of three league titles.
    I don't know how much you can change it without preventing it from happening at all, but perhaps it'd be good to try to find a way to delay Messi's ascend a bit; as great as he undoubtedly is, he should not be able to produce absolutely elite performances on the Barcelona main squad at age 16 already.

And at last a handful of name fixes/additions:
    Glauber Farias (Boavista) -> Glauber Gomes de Farias
    Thanassis Kostoulas (Olympiakos) -> Athanasios Kostoulas
    Óscar Munoz (Cordoba) -> Óscar Muñoz Ventaja
    Antonis Giorgallides (Anorthosis) -> Antonis Georgallides
    Last edited by Klonomania; 21-02-19 at 03:57 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klonomania For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I like this database, but there are some issues I have. The biggest one is William Gallas who I watched play a lot, he was a quality classy defender, it was only his personality/attitude that was problematic. He was ok in the default database getting around 7.00 average rating usually but in this update his attributes look awful. Not pacey, more agile, not a good tackler, no good anticipation, positioning, heading, passing? He shouldn't be worse than default database, should be better.

Just give him bad hidden traits (unprofessional, loyalty - things like that) instead.

Other things - Huth had better heading than 11 in his career, I would give him 15 minimum. And he is strong. John Terry's influence is 20, and the amount of headed goals he has scored in his career should probably be higher jumping than 15, and some more to stamina, anticipation and positioning. Petit dribbling looks a little crap at 10, I remember him being better at Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea, 13-14 would be better. Bosnich's transfer history should be once, no return to Manchester. Lampard looks good, but should be very good so i would give more attribute points to some things like set pieces and off the ball (12 definitely too low), a little less flair. He seems more like he is just a good player instead of in the very good player category/class. Zola I would increase his dribbling to 17-18, add a few to his off the ball, reduce his stamina, reduce his long shots a few points. He was very important towards the end of his career at Chelsea as a game changing super sub mostly. Also, Le Saux could play as a DML/ML so that position needs to be restored. He should be either DL/DML or DL/ML

These are just some little adjustments. But the main thing was William Gallas.

The high injury rate seems a bit crazy too! But I kind of like it, forces me to have large squad depth.
    Last edited by Mohsin; 01-03-19 at 03:13 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohsin For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Is there still a working download link for this update please, all links appear to come up with an error, preventing download?

vCash

vCash
    Another cool project could be to add the backhistory of some of the most important staff competitions and club competitions (including third places in the league if that is possible, I see it as an option in the editor but have never seen the game report a 3rd place).

I would gladly help if possible.

vCash

Looks like you can no longer access Zippyshare website if you have a UK IP address.
    Last edited by Markmilan; 24-03-19 at 05:15 PM.

vCash
    Hopefully not to dome a question, but I am picking up stuff as I go along

Have downloaded the great work from Lussenhoff and have been making my own additions (teams, players) in the editor and suddenly have some inconsistencys. Checked my work and it seems no obvious errors from myself

I am running the editor as administrator and currently not validating anything

should I ever Vaildate?

last think I want to do is have to redo my work

vCash
    Hopefully not to dome a question, but I am picking up stuff as I go along

Have downloaded the great work from Lussenhoff and have been making my own additions (teams, players) in the editor and suddenly have some inconsistencys. Checked my work and it seems no obvious errors from myself

I am running the editor as administrator and currently not validating anything

should I ever Vaildate?

last think I want to do is have to redo my work
    Validation option in the editor makes changes that may corrupt the changes you want enforced in the database, I normally do not validate, but since I am working on a few databases it seems like a useful function when appropriate.
    Last edited by keepcalmandbeninja; 31-03-19 at 05:39 AM.

vCash
    So, is this project officially dead, or we will get a new update. I am thinking about starting a new game, so I was wondering should I wait a bit if we will get a new update..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcontar View Post
    So, is this project officially dead, or we will get a new update. I am thinking about starting a new game, so I was wondering should I wait a bit if we will get a new update..
    Well his last post was mid December last year and he said it would take months before a new update comes out.

I don't think this project is dead personally. We just need to wait a little longer.

vCash
    Great work Lussenhoff, I am going to wait for the new update.

vCash
    Hello I installed 3.9.68 and then replaced data folder. Is that the correct mode or starting from 3.9.60? I cannot have Italian localization.
    Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nufcdp View Post
    Hello I installed 3.9.68 and then replaced data folder. Is that the correct mode or starting from 3.9.60? I cannot have Italian localization.
    Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Its built off .60 but its a complete data folder so I think it shouldn't matter either way
    Last edited by jacobclear; 26-04-19 at 09:40 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Its built off .68 but its a complete data folder so I think it shouldn't matter either way
    It's build off 3.60 Jacob, the real ODB.

3.68 is not ODB, that's the update and technically 02/03.

Both should work though to run this update.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post: