Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: CM 01/02: 10 years of work and editing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madsfrankmarkussen View Post
    Hello again,

please find the database here: https://www.transfernow.net/files/?u...utm_content=en

Let me know what you think could be changed for a more "fun" playing experience. As mentioned, I personally prefer Serie A alot.
    Many thanks for the upload. I take it this runs off 3.60 rather than .68?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

vCash
    To be honest I always installs 3.68 and then Tapani when playing, so would assume 3.68. It is a amended version of Lussenhoffs DB, so i would assume that if that can run on 3.60 this can most likely as well. Sorry for not being able to answer you clearer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    To be honest I always installs 3.68 and then Tapani when playing, so would assume 3.68. It is a amended version of Lussenhoffs DB, so i would assume that if that can run on 3.60 this can most likely as well. Sorry for not being able to answer you clearer.

That's no problem. I run Lussenhoffs DB off 3.68 and that's works fine so will use that for yours as well.

vCash
    Anyone has run multiple seasons with the same club with this database on a patched 3.68 cm0102 ?

I'm very impressed by the amount of work Lussenhoffs has done and so very interested by this database to get some long play
    But i'm worried if (while it seems so far to work from what i am testing) i am going to run into problem in further seasons ?

(in case it's important patched my CM01/02 with the Nick+Co CM0102Patcher to benefit especially from some fixes and CPU idle sensitivity , i didn't patched the starting year at all)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barfly14 View Post
    That's no problem. I run Lussenhoffs DB off 3.68 and that's works fine so will use that for yours as well.

How do you like the modified Lussenhoff so far?

vCash
    How do you like the modified Lussenhoff so far?

I havent a bunch of time to really have a go at it(only one season done) but seems good so far. Will report back once I'm a few seasons in.

vCash
    Firstly great work on this and really look forward to going proper old school
    My question however is I am already playing a game on March 19 update and a few seasons in now on current save. I would like to keep that save and data update and not overwrite it with this one.
    So is it possible to start a brand new game with this old database downloaded to data folder, whilst keeping my existing save??
    Would love to try this for a few seasons but also dip back into the 19 database.....if its possible would greatly appreciate any help or tutorials to point me in right direction

And once again fantastic effort in doing this incredible job...…Kudos Sir

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony10 View Post
    Firstly great work on this and really look forward to going proper old school
    My question however is I am already playing a game on March 19 update and a few seasons in now on current save. I would like to keep that save and data update and not overwrite it with this one.
    So is it possible to start a brand new game with this old database downloaded to data folder, whilst keeping my existing save??
    Would love to try this for a few seasons but also dip back into the 19 database.....if its possible would greatly appreciate any help or tutorials to point me in right direction

And once again fantastic effort in doing this incredible job...…Kudos Sir
    Here you go, it's pretty straightforward: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10247
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Computer rebooted and lost the file. Does anyone have an updated link as the one I looked at expired in July.

Thanks for your help

vCash
    Sweet....nice one pal

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617