Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: CM 01/02: 10 years of work and editing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madsfrankmarkussen View Post
    Hello again,

please find the database here: https://www.transfernow.net/files/?u...utm_content=en

Let me know what you think could be changed for a more "fun" playing experience. As mentioned, I personally prefer Serie A alot.
    Many thanks for the upload. I take it this runs off 3.60 rather than .68?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

vCash
    To be honest I always installs 3.68 and then Tapani when playing, so would assume 3.68. It is a amended version of Lussenhoffs DB, so i would assume that if that can run on 3.60 this can most likely as well. Sorry for not being able to answer you clearer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    To be honest I always installs 3.68 and then Tapani when playing, so would assume 3.68. It is a amended version of Lussenhoffs DB, so i would assume that if that can run on 3.60 this can most likely as well. Sorry for not being able to answer you clearer.

That's no problem. I run Lussenhoffs DB off 3.68 and that's works fine so will use that for yours as well.

vCash
    Anyone has run multiple seasons with the same club with this database on a patched 3.68 cm0102 ?

I'm very impressed by the amount of work Lussenhoffs has done and so very interested by this database to get some long play
    But i'm worried if (while it seems so far to work from what i am testing) i am going to run into problem in further seasons ?

(in case it's important patched my CM01/02 with the Nick+Co CM0102Patcher to benefit especially from some fixes and CPU idle sensitivity , i didn't patched the starting year at all)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barfly14 View Post
    That's no problem. I run Lussenhoffs DB off 3.68 and that's works fine so will use that for yours as well.

How do you like the modified Lussenhoff so far?

vCash
    How do you like the modified Lussenhoff so far?

I havent a bunch of time to really have a go at it(only one season done) but seems good so far. Will report back once I'm a few seasons in.

vCash
    Firstly great work on this and really look forward to going proper old school
    My question however is I am already playing a game on March 19 update and a few seasons in now on current save. I would like to keep that save and data update and not overwrite it with this one.
    So is it possible to start a brand new game with this old database downloaded to data folder, whilst keeping my existing save??
    Would love to try this for a few seasons but also dip back into the 19 database.....if its possible would greatly appreciate any help or tutorials to point me in right direction

And once again fantastic effort in doing this incredible job...…Kudos Sir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony10 View Post
    Firstly great work on this and really look forward to going proper old school
    My question however is I am already playing a game on March 19 update and a few seasons in now on current save. I would like to keep that save and data update and not overwrite it with this one.
    So is it possible to start a brand new game with this old database downloaded to data folder, whilst keeping my existing save??
    Would love to try this for a few seasons but also dip back into the 19 database.....if its possible would greatly appreciate any help or tutorials to point me in right direction

And once again fantastic effort in doing this incredible job...…Kudos Sir
    Here you go, it's pretty straightforward: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10247

vCash
    Computer rebooted and lost the file. Does anyone have an updated link as the one I looked at expired in July.

Thanks for your help

vCash
    Sweet....nice one pal

vCash
    I'm really enjoying my first game with your database, Luessenhoff :-)
    A couple of odd things I spotted :
    - Rafael van der Vaart called by Spain
    - Millwall's main kit should be darker blue
    - I checked the careers of a few players I transferred, and I can tell you that Aleksander Håskjold and Kjetil Tynes are overpowered (though Håskjold becoming easily homesick tones him down), and that Jan Wicher Vellinga (Zwolle) was probably already retired by the time the game starts, cause his last professional match was in 1999
    - And of course, Sir Alex Ferguson retiring himself very early

Once I get tired of my savegame, I'll start again with a Belgian side.

vCash
    Hi all,

Can anyone upload (or PM me) the Luessenhoff data update again? The link is dead :-(

Thanks a million!

vCash
    Youth Team Player

vCash
    Hi all,

Can anyone upload (or PM me) the Luessenhoff data update again? The link is dead :-(

Thanks a million!
    Youth Team Player

vCash
    Computer rebooted and lost the file. Does anyone have an updated link as the one I looked at expired in July.

Thanks for your help
    Originally Posted by madsfrankmarkussen View Post
    Hello again,

please find the database here: https://www.transfernow.net/files/?u...utm_content=en

Let me know what you think could be changed for a more "fun" playing experience. As mentioned, I personally prefer Serie A alot.
    This link was deleted.
    The link has expired on 10/07/2019

Please add me to the list of people who would appreciate a
    "reuploadation" of the latest and greatest "Lord" Luessenhoff data update

FYI @Rangerh I have ran many seasons with no probs when I had this update back in the day...but I do recall the nickpatches messing it up...and making it crash frequently.

vCash
    Vikash Dhorasoo's second nationality is Maurician, not Mauritanian

vCash
    Does anyone have an updated download link please. Fancy a new game before the update comes out
    Thanks folks!

vCash
    Nevermind! This link still seems to work!

https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ViVyGtOF/file.html

vCash
    Is anyone else hoping that one of the few possible positive side effect of these corona-times could be Lussenhof finally having enough time to finish his awesome work?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubinja For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Belgian Leagues :
    * Heusden-Zolder's manager was Peter Balette, not current Peter Ballet nor the unemployed Peter Ballette
    * Marouane Fellaini was born in 1987, could he be added to the DB as youth player for Francs Borains ? (transfer set to Sporting Charleroi in 2003, with favorite club being Standard de Liège)
    * Is it possible to add a Lower Division to Belgium, so that extra teams can be added ?

vCash
    In for that Belgian league update! Third Division remains largely untouched it seems. Ibrahim Salou, Tosin Dosunmu, Sander Debroux and Benjamin De Ceulaer all become First Division key players in the future but their CA/PA is still far too low.

vCash
    A question to someone more tech savyy than me:

Would it be possible to take e.g. Lussenhoff´s DB, the ODB, etc. and make a bulk edit on all skills? What I am thinking is that all skills are changed 5 points down, e.g. acceleration from 14 to 9 and so on for all players in all leagues.

Also, will this mean that then after 3-6 months the players potential (which have been left unchanged) will mean that good players who have had a lot of skills edited down, will shoot up?

I am asking because one of the things I find "frustrating" about some databases, e.g. ODB, Lussenhoff, is that as a manager you have to make relatively few hard choices in regards to type of players when you manage better teams. Good players such as e.g. Nesta or Samuel have 20´s all over, so that when playing against e.g. a fast striker or a strong striker, they are not really in disadvantage. Having recently played a few seasons of the 94/95 database in here the DB creator made it more "realistic" in the sense that slow CB had 7-8 in acceleration, whereas only few players like Ronaldo and Ryan Giggs had 20 in acceleration - most other players where in the 10-14 range. This made for some interesting choices in regards to what strategy you want to deploy.

Therefore, trying an amended Lussenhoff DB with -5 to all players stats could be a fun experience I recon!

vCash
    I've got the Lussenhoff update saved on Google drive let me know if it anyone wants it posted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. View Post
    Nevermind! This link still seems to work!

https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ViVyGtOF/file.html
    Quote Originally Posted by andypelaw View Post
    I've got the Lussenhoff update saved on Google drive let me know if it anyone wants it posted
    I can't check if this one works as I'm in work, but it can't hurt to re upload it mate

vCash
    Any chance of a reupload, link not working for me

vCash
    The second link in the first post works (the sendspace one not the zippyshare one).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    The second link in the first post works (the sendspace one not the zippyshare one).
    Thanks, not sure how I missed that link