Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: CM 01/02: 10 years of work and editing

vCash
    This database is as realistic as possible to the time. To Madeira is not a real player so I believe he isn't in the database.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitton For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitton View Post
    I finally got round to starting a game on this data patch. My god this is such a good patch. So many good players, so many new players I've found. Its so fun. Also I've noticed that teams seem to be buying more players and different players instead of just buying the same high reputation players over and over.

The feeling whilst playing the patch is amazing. Excellent work!

I'm only playing on a medium database and I can only imagine how much better playing a full database is.
    Thanks for the positive comment, man. And your observation is spot-on, for indeed there's an enormous dynamism on the transfer market, especially compared to the original game.
    I would highly recommend playing this with the "full" database option on.

Enjoy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricor View Post
    Hi thank you for this enormous work.

But before to start a long game, where could i find to madeira ? or which league should I load to have him.

I do not see him in gouveia ... and I do not find him when looking for him on search.

Please help me.

Best
    Rik
    Fitton is right, To Madeira got "kicked out".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    Hi mate.

Are players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher etc all upgraded in this database of yours?
    What about players like Zlatan etc have they been upgraded in terms of becoming future superstars?
    Yes.

Am I right in thinking that this is basically the .68 patch but made more realistic and true to life at that time?
    No.
    Last edited by Luessenhoff; 26-10-17 at 03:44 PM.

vCash
    New update to be uploaded tonight.

Bits & pieces around the world, digging deeper and deeper, disposing some of the last anomalies left, at least the ones I could uncover.
    Upload will be inserted in this post tonight.

--> http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/uEGZEhY9/file.html
    Last edited by Luessenhoff; 25-10-17 at 09:17 PM.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luessenhoff For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Started a new save with Milan

My strike force consists of Sheva, Inzaghi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ibra !

Also a random signing was Fabian Estoyanoff who seems to be playing very well (remembered him from old La Liga days)

vCash
    Congratulations! You have built a great database from 01-02!
    I would like to do 2 Questions...

-Can I use your database as it is now as a point of start to my planned Expansion in CM 01-02, that includes younger players to the year of 2001 (when all players that born to that year were born). This can be an unnoficial Expansion, less realistic and independent from yours, because I expect that you continues with that spectacular work. Less realistic but by other side I pretend to give more to the future years and longevity to any save game.

-If not, Can I do at least a Graphic Pack from 01-02, with your database? I have some ideas, that I think that are interesting.

vCash
    Hi guys. Can this database work fine with 3.9.68 patch? I'm planning to play a long save game (about 20+ seasons).

vCash
    yes r2283819

vCash
    Great job Luessenhoff. I think you should update CA-PA for some good manager these days (like Low, Klopp,...) to make your database perfect.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678