View Poll Results: Player of the Season (Season 3)

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • AJ

5 18.52%
  • Baz

0 0%
  • BobMem

2 7.41%
  • ebfatz

1 3.70%
  • gazzas1uk

2 7.41%
  • Janis89

4 14.81%
  • Redknapp69

2 7.41%
  • trunky

0 0%
  • Goofy

2 7.41%
  • Bevchenko

0 0%
  • Dermotron

0 0%
  • evesham

0 0%
  • Erkifino

0 0%
  • merkezekrem

0 0%
  • Fods

2 7.41%
  • batman

1 3.70%
  • pyromyst

0 0%
  • Jesus

4 14.81%
  • Papalzru

0 0%
  • vinjwoods

0 0%
  • Kaneman

0 0%
  • Shermaldo

0 0%
  • felixsjo

0 0%
  • loyal_royal1

0 0%
  • Liam

1 3.70%
  • samsami

0 0%
  • Craig Forrest

0 0%
  • Robaldo1

0 0%
  • Mr Green

0 0%
  • ZanSnake

1 3.70%
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 818788899091
Results 2,251 to 2,274 of 2274

Thread: CM Vipers - Season 4

vCash
    Sorry team, my bad... i have no words... really sorry! Last game i was a hero, now i f*ck up this... i will training and work hard!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PedroM For This Useful Post:

vCash
    *gives Pedro a hug

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    * 1 man team

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gazzas1uk For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzas1uk View Post
    * 1 man team
    Eh? I didnít play?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    *feels Pedro has a lot to learn.
    *was heading for a MOM performance until his injury
    *hates Sheff Utd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bevchenko For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroM View Post
    Sorry team, my bad... i have no words... really sorry! Last game i was a hero, now i f*ck up this... i will training and work hard!
    im imagining were all in a circle in training and your giving us this speech stood in the middle!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The conspiracies against my Sir ZanSnake Stand has started to really take a toll....

New address is the corner of the stadium's street. Literally the corner...

Will be here for the next game gaffer!
    ZanSnake's Stories:
    A Golden and Fearless Ambition

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ZanSnake For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Eh? I didn’t play?!

I said man not sheepman

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gazzas1uk For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Shame about the loss as we had been putting in work!

I still think we should be able to handle Automatic promotion. I can handle playing a defensive role if needed

18. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    JUST LEAKED: Rare footage of Pedro getting his punishment for "ruining the game". Seem to have learned his lesson!

https://youtu.be/QMVUkVDkucs?t=57

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

vCash

Well, that was an unfortunate defeat for the Vipers, wasn't it? Despite playing the game with 10 men for 52 minutes, the Vipers had tried their best and managed to match Sheff Utd's 8 shots at goal but ultimately the red card to PedroM had cost them any chance of closing the gap on the league leaders.

Sadly for The Gaffer, things were about to get much tougher for the Vipers as Dermotron joins PedroM in being suspended having picked up his 10th booking of the season. The duo join the injured BobMem and Redknapp69 on the sidelines and to make matters worse, the Vipers are also without three more players after they were called up for under 21 duty. einsi87 hasn't been seen for quite some time anyway but Erkifino and Craig Forrest have also been called up which is another blow given that Erkifino has only just broken into the team whilst Craig Forrest was expected to fill in at centre-back. On top of that, both pyromyst and samsami had failed to show up for this game having turned up to training prior to the last match!

So what is The Gaffer going to do? The first job was simple, Kowalinho is immediately restored to the team after just one game for Erkifino. Baz is named at left-back in place of trunky following his 6 at Bramall Lane but trunky shifts into centre-back and will be partnered by GFRay.

That's actually only three changes for the Vipers as the midfield remain together and AJ stays up top despite recording a 6 for a second game in a row. With ZanSnake returning to the squad, the Vipers have just four substitutes on the bench to take on Northampton who are 8th in the table and were beaten 4:0 earlier this season with goals from Janis89 (x2), Felix and Redknapp69. That was actually the first time the Vipers had beaten Northampton after Janis89 also scored in a 1:1 draw away whilst the home tie was a 2:0 defeat.

The only worry for The Gaffer was that there was no cover for his goalkeeper, defence or striker on the bench! He told his team in the pre-match talk that they must attack from the off against Northampton to surprise them as no doubt they'll be looking at trunky and GFRay at centre-back and thinking that they can be exploited.

Sure enough, the Vipers did just that with hornbloweroafc taking advantage of a loose ball following Eardley's challenge on London35 to hit a fierce shot that was close to being a goal, skimming the top of the bar.

Though Northampton responded with Keshi Anderson putting a shot wide of the goal and Williams doing likewise with a header, the Vipers conjured up a chance for AJ who found himself unmarked from hornbloweroafc's chip into the box but the captain for the day volleyed his shot over before then getting another chance with a shot that Kenny tipped wide.

Kowalinho was also called to save a header from Williams before the Vipers worked up a chance with Baz touching on a ball for Bevchenko. He passed left to London35 who played it on to colml. Collecting it 25 yards from goal, colml lifted it into the area and there he was, AJ powering a header into the net!

Again Kowalinho saved a header, this time from O'Toole before rolling the ball out to Baz. Playing a long ball up the pitch, AJ seized the ball and played it left to London35. He passed right to gazzas1uk and hit it into the area for colml. colml couldn't quite reach it but London35 raced on to it instead, striking the ball at goal which hit Eardley and diverted into the net for an own goal!

Two goals in the space of four minutes had put the Vipers in the lead, much to The Gaffer's delight! After half-time, Northampton made changes with Hoskins and Figueira coming out for the second half in place of Revell and Taylor. The Gaffer did likewise 11 minutes later, taking off London35 and gazzas1uk for Felix and evesham whilst Northampton used up their final sub as Gaisie came on for Anderson.

The Vipers were looking comfortable though with AJ meeting a Bevchenko pass with a shot that was parried by Kenny. On the hour mark, colml had a chance but struck it over the bar after beating his man. A minute later, the Vipers should have had a penalty when Zakuani knocked AJ to the ground but the referee didn't give anything.

Kenny got his body behind a chance for hornbloweroafc and again tipped a shot wide from Bevchenko for a corner. Time was running out for the visitors as they tried to pull back a goal but were denied when Eardley was pushed by Baz and trunky was also booked minutes later. They had a penalty shout of their own denied when evesham looked to have barged Williams in the area whilst Kowalinho did well to tip wide a chance from Gaisie which looked to be going in.

But the Vipers' showed great will to win and they got the three points and a rare clean sheet. With Charlton drawing, the Vipers moved 8 points clear of 3rd, a result that secures a playoff spot for the Vipers! Meanwhile, the gap to Sheff Utd also closes to 5 points after they drew at Bolton.

The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Fantastic win with a bare bones squad!

Blades drop two points, secured a play off place and clean sheet! What a day for the Vipers!!!!!

Still wondering how I can get an 8?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hornbloweroafc For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Happy with that, tidy performance personally, and we did well considering the amount of players unavailable and most of the starting XI not being fully fit!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to colml For This Useful Post:

vCash
    HAha. Typical that. Well played Kowa, grabbing the opportunity with, literally, both hands!!

Great result lads!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    HAha. Typical that. Well played Kowa, grabbing the opportunity with, literally, both hands!!

Great result lads!
    Waste of a call-up too, looks like you and CF didn't even play!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Ta-dam! Back from the dead.

Over the moon with this game. Feels good to be back in form and especially captaining the side to such a massive result!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good result fellas

Colml - nice work on the assist - ya doing me proud lad

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Fuck me...another 6!

Still, clean sheet and a win!

Just what we needed.

#LBU

35. The Following User Says Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

vCash
    cracking result fellas, 1st and 3rd dropping points too lets hope we get 18 players next time

37. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    That's alright, no one ruining the game this time either!
    Glad to get a run out!

vCash
    A great win.

But, hey. I train every day! How come you missed me? Is it because of my new hair-style?

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Great win lads and that promotion comes closer and closer!

Q for the Gaffer: Ebz played a 6 and CF was unavailable. Does this mean I come back in at RB now or does CF gets his chance first if the rest of the defence is present?

vCash
    When you don't get a mention in the write up, you know you are in danger of losing your place.

Big Props to GFRay representing the #RBU out of position.

Over to you guys for right back.

Could very well be season over for me!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Easy win lads, subbed on a 8

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 818788899091