Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2016 Data Update Preview Save

vCash
    Blackburn Rovers

Looking at the Blackburn Rovers squad of 28 players, that including 6 on loan, I felt I had to contribute. As the once might Rovers still have a category one status for their academy, they do have a lot of promising youngsters, some have even played first team football. There are also a few corrections to the squad.

Only a small group of football academies are awarded with a Category One status, and not all of them are in the Premier League. Category One is extremely hard to obtain, so are a trusted measurement of the quality of the coaching, equipment, facilities and strategic development that you can expect to find.
    Category One football academies also pay a lot to maintain their status. There are also some clubs that choose not to publicise their status in order to avoid being over approached by players and parents. Crystal Palace and Newcastle United are two football academies that are rumoured to be close to either achieving a category one status or having achieved it already.
    The following clubs have the elite Category One status under the Premier League’s Elite Players Performance Plan (EPPP).

Corrections to squad:

Jack Byrne is on a season long loan from Man City, not a Rovers player joining City.
    Wes Brown has today signed a season long contract.
    Ben Marshall (D/AMR) is considered one of the star players at Blackburn.
    Charlie Mulgrew does not fit into the wage structure of the other players.
    Curtis Haley is no longer a part of BRFC.
    John O'Sullivan I would consider a M/AMR(L)C 105/-1
    Connor Mahoney AM/FRLC 95/-1
    Darragh Lenninhan DM/MC (14 for DC) 105/-1

Youth/talents

Quite a few of these players have played a part of the first team season preparations and even featured in the first team during league and cup games this season. I will add the squad number after their main position and my estimated current and potential ability after their name. I have had a glance at their level in the FM2016.
    As for their mental stats, I would assume they are at least decent or they would have been released from Rovers academy.

GK (37) Andy Fisher 70/-1 Dob. 12.02.98
    D/ML (36) Jack Doyle 85/-1 Dob. 02.02.97 (12 in acc. and pace)
    DRC (24) Ryan Nyambe 95/-1 Dob. 04.12.97 (Very strong and athletic, 15 for acc., pace, strenght and jumping).

DC (34) Scott Wharton 95/-1 Dob. 03.10.97 (Great prospect, played well for the 1st team this season)
    DRLC (42) Lewis Travis 75/-1 Dob. 16.10.97
    DL (41) Josh Askew 75/-1 Dob. 20.02.98

DC (45) Matthew Platt 70/-1 Dob. 03.10.97
    DR/MC (40) Connor Thompson 85/-1 Dob. 14.02.96
    MC (27) Willem Tomlinson 90/-1 Dob. 27.01.98 (Good passing and long shot)

MC (46) Lewis Hardcastle 80/-1 Dob. 04.07.97
    MC (49) Joe Rankin-Costello 85/-2 Dob. 26.07.99 (Great prospect, scored 10 goals in 40 matched for u18/21 last season)
    FRLC (43) Ramirez Howarth 70/-1 Dob. 14.09.97

SC (47) Lewis Mansell 75/-1 Dob. 20.09.97 (Tall, strong CentreForward)
    SC Callum Hendry 60/-1 Dob. 08.12.97

And I just have to add it is amazing this legendary Cm3 01/02 is still updated by such a dedicated bunch of guys :-)

Great work!

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 13-10-16 at 03:36 PM.

vCash
    Hi all, not been on here for a while, but got an email from you today so thought I'd fire up the Champometer and have a look at your latest update!

I am a Sheffield Wednesday fan, attend every home game, most away games, and most U23 and U18 games too (I run the Twitter account @WednesdayYouth)

Here are my thoughts on the Wednesday squad, with correct squad numbers and my own three star players -

1. Keiren Westwood - Needs to be better, one of the best keepers outside the Premier League. Left footed. STAR PLAYER
    2. Joe Wildsmith - Very highly rated young keeper, England U21 international, reflexes need to be higher
    3. David Jones - OK
    5. Kieran Lee - One of the most underrated players in the Championship. Needs raising all round, passing, technique and anticipation especially. Right footed.
    6. Steven Fletcher - Teamwork needs to be higher, but otherwise OK. Left footed.
    7. Almen Abdi - Passing needs to be higher, but otherwise OK.
    8. Modou Sougou - Needs ratings lowering - peripheral player. Pace about right but everything else can come down a notch or three.
    9. Adam Reach - Needs to be Defender/Attacking Midfielder (Left). Potential quite high. Crossing needs going up.
    12. Glenn Loovens - OK, but teamwork and influence could be higher
    14. Gary Hooper - Teamwork needs coming down, very selfish! Pace could come down too, but finishing should be 17/18 really.
    15. Tom Lees - Influence (20) and team work (13) could swap ratings. Strength and bravery needs to be minimum 17. Passing not too hot.
    16. Liam Palmer - Strength needs raising. Creativity needs dropping.
    19. Lucas Joao - Potential needs increasing, this guy has all the attributes. Pace and finishing need raising, but team work and work rate could drop. Pace needs to be 15 minimum. Right footed.
    21. Marco Matias - Always injured. Right footed, not left. Strength and stamina 10 maximum - currently on 15 and 18!
    22. Filipe Melo - Always injured. Stats fair enough.
    23. Sam Hutchinson - Very injury prone. Bravery 20. Aggression 20. No exaggerations. Tackling 15 minimum. Work rate and team work minimum 16. Influence minimum 15.
    24. Jose Semedo - OK, but shooting non-existent. Work rate minimum 17. Technique maximum 8.
    25. Cameron Dawson - Another highly rated GK, though not as highly as Wildsmith.
    26. Urby Emanuelson - Only seen him in an U23 match and looked rusty.
    27. NEEDS ADDING Matt Penney - Born 11/2/1998 - D/AM L - Cultured left foot, set pieces and long range shooting need to be very high (look him up on YouTube), but strength a weakness. All left foot. Very good potential.
    28. Jack Stobbs - Needs to be AM R. All right foot. Pace sensational, crossing not bad either. Strength lets him down. Decent potential.
    29. NEEDS ADDING Connor O'Grady - Born 5/12/1997 - D C - Right foot. Solid centre back. Low potential.
    30. NEEDS ADDING Devante Rodney - Born 19/5/1998 - S C - Right foot. Big and strong striker. Low potential.
    31. NEEDS ADDING Jordan Thorniley - Born 24/11/1996 - D C - Left foot. Solic centre back, decent left foot. Low potential.
    32. Jack Hunt - OK
    33. Ross Wallace - Technique needs raising, speed needs lowering. Long shots and set pieces a speciality - both currently on 10.
    34. Jake Kean - Fourth choice GK behind Wildsmith Westwood and Dawson.
    36. Daniel Pudil - OK
    38. Will Buckley - Ratings probably a bit too high.
    39. Vincent Sasso - OK
    41. Barry Bannan - Needs to be far better. Pace and accelaration minimum 15. Work rate and team work both minimum 18. Passing minimum 15. Creativity and technique minimum 15. Too good for us! All left foot.STAR PLAYER
    44. Atdhe Nuhiu - Pace and acceleration non-existent. Right footed. Finishing 12 maximum. Everything else good.
    45. Fernando Forestieri - Strength needs raising, deceptively strong. Agility and anticipation minimum 16. Creativity minimum 16. Dribbling minimum 16. Finishing minimum 14. Flair minimum 15. Long shots mimimum 14. Work rate and team work minimum 18. Our best player by a long way. Premier League bound. STAR PLAYER
    46. NEEDS ADDING George Hirst - Born 15/2/1999 - S C - Right footed. Excellent prospect. England U17 and U18 international. Finishing needs to be high. Strength too. Chelsea after him.
    47. Sean Clare - Needs to be AM C. Very high potential. Technically very good.
    48. NEEDS ADDING James Murphy - Born 17/9/1997 - American - M C. Neat passer. Average potential.
    49. NEEDS ADDING Jack Lee - Born 9/12/1998 - D C - Good header and technically. Good potential.
    No number - Elliott Percival - Low potential - OK - Right back, right footed.
    No number - Charlie Hayford - Low potential - OK.
    No number and transfer listed - Lewis McGugan - OK
    No number and transfer listed - Sergiu Bus - OK
    No number and transfer listed - Claude Dielna - Needs lowering substantially
    NEEDS ADDING No number and transfer listed - Daryl Lachman - OK - On loan at Willem II, not permanent.

NEED TO BE TRANSFERRED/DELETED
    Johnny Fenwick - Left four years ago!
    Ed Sanders - Left this year
    Ryan Croasdale - Left this year
    Khalil Lambin - Left four years ago!
    Jeremy Helan - Retired this week to focus on religion (seriously)

OTHER PROFESSIONALS/GOOD PROSPECTS
    Professionals
    Connor Kirby - Born 10/9/98 - M C - Steady, likes a tackle. Low prospect. Right foot.
    Franck Betra - Born 18/12/1996 - S C - French - Been injured for two years. About ready to retire. Was lightning quick. Right foot.
    Jon Centeno - Born ?? (18 years old) - D/M R/L - Portuguese - Good dribbler. Low prospect. Right foot.

Good prospects
    Dan Wallis - Born 5/4/1999 - GK - Left footed. 5th choice keeper. Good shot stopper. Good potential.
    Arijus Brazinskas - Born 26/1/2000 - GK - Lithuanian U17 international. Left footed.
    Jordan Lonchar - Born 21/7/2000 - F RC - England U16 international. Very pacy, with an eye for goal. Very good potential.
    Fraser Preston - Born 1/10/1988 - AM RL - Scottish U16 international. Two footed, very good dribbler. Good potential.
    Liam Waldock - Born 16/3/2001 - M C - England U16 international. Two footed. Very highly rated. Excellent potential.
    Preslav Borukov - Born 23/4/2000 - S C - Bulgarian U17 international. Not seen him play.
    Stefan Gavrilov - Born 9/7/2000 - AM C - Bulgarian U17 international. Not seen him play.
    Luke Ferguson - Born 16/1/2000 - M C - Northern Irish U17 captain. Not seen him play.

Done

Not added the prospects, squad size is already at 46
    Last edited by Dermotron; 13-10-16 at 04:33 PM.

vCash
    mathias-ranegie left watford on loan
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mathi.../spieler/46477

- - - Updated - - -

Doucoure didn't go on loan to Lorient from Watford

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 04:49 PM.

vCash
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stati...etztetransfers

great site for all transfers and squads

vCash
    Sheffield Wednesday staff -

Chairman is now Dejphon Chansiri - MEGA rich Thai businessman who likes to interfere - patience is good though.
    Mark Johnson, Nev Burberry and Paul WIlkinson have all left.
    Lee Bullen is now assistant manager.
    Jhony Conceicao, Joao Maria Olivera and Bruno Lage are all coaches.
    I am actually a scout - should I be on the game!?

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 04:49 PM.

vCash
    Not much wrong with Southend United, but if I had to nitpick:

David Worrall is now at Millwall
    Paul Smith isn't a player any more, just a coach
    Luke O'Neill has been playing right midfield, although he is a natural right-back, so probably D/M R. Harry Kyprianou is definitely a D/M L, he's better going forward than defending.
    Simon Cox is an out-and-out striker, you could probably add right winger to Nile Ranger's position though.

Thanks for this.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 04:51 PM.

vCash
    Maurice Dale of Nancy was born in 1985, so should be set to 1970 in this database, not 1969 as it is currently.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 04:51 PM.

vCash
    Dover Athletic - Conference

Squad updates needed

Remove the following

Jaydon Gibbs - Free agent
    Sean Raggett to Lincoln (Conference)
    Naby Diallo to Bath City (non League)
    Duane Ofori-Acheampong to Dartford (non-league)

Add

Lou Fazakerley from Welling (non-League) as Player Coach. He is a fitness coach at the club
    Ross Lafayette from Eastleigh
    Jim Stevenson listed as having no club previously with Aldershot
    Moses Ademola (now Moses Emmanuel) from Bromley
    Sammy Moore is on loan until January from Leyton Orient
    Jahmal Howlett-Mundle is a central defender who was with Hearts at development level last year article about him http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/wonde...owlett-mundle/
    Ira Jackson Jr is a young forward to right side attacking player signed on a 2 year contract in the summer after progressing from the youth ranks. Hasn't started yet but saw him in pre-season. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumpl...fer_id/1562753
    Ayo Obileye has today signed on loan for 2 months from Eastleigh

Staff
    scout is Kevin Raine

I think that's it for my team

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 04:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaster View Post
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stati...etztetransfers

great site for all transfers and squads
    Never thought of using that site, cheers

vCash
    Great work!

A-League:
    Central Coast Mariners -

Assistant Manager John Hutchinson has been released - new assistant manager is Ivan Jolic.
    Player Jake Adelson is out for the season with ACL injury.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 04:59 PM.

vCash
    A-League:
    Newcastle Jets -

Chairman/CEO is Lawrie McKinna [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrie_McKinna]

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 05:00 PM.

vCash
    A-League:
    Melbourne Victory -

Marco Rojas, right wing, 24 [nationality: New Zealand/Chile] free transfer from Stuttgart II to Melbourne Victory

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 05:01 PM.

vCash
    A-League:

Adelaide United -

James Holland DM, 27, free transfer IN
    Sergio van Dijk OUT [As of May 2016, he rejoined Persib Bandung in Indonesia]

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 05:01 PM.

vCash
    Muchachos esperando data para actualizar, desde aca colgue el mouse y el teclado de actualizar liga argentina y algunas mas de america.
    Saludos y abrazo grande !

vCash
    A-League:

Adelaide United -
    [ADD] Riley McGree [young midfielder, 17, promoted from youth squad] http://www.adelaideunited.com.au/pla...a1kxdx6epx000j / http://au.soccerway.com/players/riley-mcgree/440352/
    [ADD] Jordan O’Doherty, 18, AM [promoted from youth team]
    [ADD] Assistant Coach - Jacobo Ramallo
    [ADD] Mat Prior - Head Physiotherapist at Adelaide United FC.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brisbane Roar -

Chairman: Rahim Soekasah
    Owner: Nirwan Bakrie
    Managing Director: Daniel Cobb

[fluid, tensions high in backroom, technical dept stays the same]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-09-16 at 05:07 PM.

vCash
    Good morning guys, do you need feedback about Polish league? I could check it during the weekend. I think polish teams need some tuning. If any member of data update team could contact me via private message it would be great.

vCash
    Feel free to put the feedback in here mate

vCash

update

where do i put the file once ive extracted it
    Last edited by Dermotron; 22-09-16 at 10:51 AM.

vCash
    It's in the post you've just quoted

Simply extract the files from the zip folder and add them to your Championship Manager 01-02 folder
    That means into your C drive and within the CM folder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromyst View Post
    Plymouth Argyle..

Dean smalley , Josh Simpson , Callum hall. all released at the end of last season.

Tyler harvey now at wrexham..

Will look at League 2 tomorrow
    Top work as usual on the update guys. Just a bit more info on the above.

I’ll try to review and feedback on as many lower league teams as I can over the next couple of weeks.

Goalkeepers (all correct). Luke McCormick is the first choice keeper with Dorel second and McCallum third. McCormick is considered one of the best 3 keepers in the league and probably should be one of our star players. He is an excellent shot stopper. The other 2 keepers rarely play.

Defence. Gary Miller is a pure right back so his position should be DR. Oscar Threlkeld generally plays the holding role in midfield but has also played at right back in Miller’s absence. Threlkeld’s position should be D/DM RC. He is a flying full back and more energetic than Miller but Miller has more positioning sense in my opinion. Gary Sawyer is a pure left back and first choice above Purrington. Bulvitis has been a revelation since joining. He is a Latvian international (not being picked at the moment so he can’t be that good!). He has never played right back so I would personally make him a DC. He does lack pace but is strong and physical. Bulvitis has played alongside Sonny Bradley. Again Bradley does lack some pace but is strong and physical. Osborne has been injured since the start of the season so I cannot comment on him. There was a suggestion he may play in the holding role when he returns. At the moment Yann Songo’o plays in the holding role so I would make him a D/DM C. Converted from CB he breaks the play up well but does struggle with his passing at times. Plymouth generally play 4-2-3-1 with Miller, Sawyer, Bulvitis and Bradley across the back. Songo’o plays the holding role with, at the moment, David Fox who has a better range of passing.

Midfield. Paul Garitta is listed as a MC but he is a striker (SC). He is on loan from Bristol City until January. He plays up front on his own. He has been fantastic and must be the first name on the team sheet at the moment. Very strong and physical. I would make him a star player. Graham Carey is considered one of the best players in the league and I would make him a star player. At the moment I would be surprised if he is still at Plymouth at the end of January. Louis Rooney is a striker not a winger. He is way down the pecking order and I would expect him to leave on loan in January. As mentioned Smalley and Hall have been released. Smalley was on trial at Morecambe but it looks like both are still without clubs.

Strikers. Again as mentioned Josh Simpson has been released and I can’t find a club for him. He was a midfielder not a striker so if he remains in the game you may want to change him to M RC. Craig Tanner (on loan from Reading until January) is a midfielder not a striker. I would go for AM RC as he often plays wide right. Jake Jervis often plays out wide so maybe change him to F RLC. I wouldn’t consider him to be an out and out striker. Tyler Harvey is now at Wrexham. When we play one up front it is always Garrita but if two strikers are played the second striker is anyone’s guess. I wouldn’t say Slew would be a stand out player. Ryan Brunt is out injured until Christmas (not sure if you add those injuries). I wouldn’t say Brunt, Jervis or Spencer would be allowed out on loan.

More to follow……………

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 09-10-16 at 08:20 PM.

vCash
    FULHAM:

David Daly is a new non-executive director.

The name of the Fulham executive director is Alistair Mackintosh (not Mackinstosh).

Javier Pereira (Spain, born in 13.05.1966.) is an assistant manager.

Stuart Gray is a first coach.

Alberto Escobar (Spain, born in 15.06.1969.) is a head of Fulham’s match analysis department, so put him as a scout maybe.

Marco Cesarini (Italy) is a manager of first team medical & sports science. Put him as a physio or a fitness coach maybe.

Alan Curbishley is not at the club anymore.

Mark Pembridge is not a first team coach this season, now works as a academy coach.

Alastair Harris (Nationality: English) is a first team fitness coach.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 09-10-16 at 08:29 PM.

vCash
    FULHAM:

Ben Pringle is now a Preston player. Nikolay Bodurov and Stephen Arthurworrey left the club this summer, both are free players right now.

Michael Madl - a very intelligent defender, decent on the ball also. Improve his positioning, passing, tackling and workrate. His main position is DC (20 for DC, 15 for DM, 14 for DR).

Ragnar Sigurdsson - one of the best defenders from Euro 2016. Determination, teamwork, workrate, stamina, strength, influence, pace... need improvement.

Scott Parker needs improvement also, he has been playing very well so far this season, even though he is 35. On previous update he was useless.

Tom Cairney needs better dribbling (from 12 to 14) and passing (from 13 to 15) marks a little bit. Probably the best Fulham player.

Tim Ream needs to be downgraded a little bit. Maybe his CA. Sigurdsson, Madl and Kalas are all above him in the pecking order.

Tomas Kalas - better pace (from 13 to 15), workrate (from 12 to 14), heading (from 13 to 14) and jumping (from 12 to 13).

Denis Odoi is comfortable equally on the left back, should be DRL (18 for DL, 20 for DR, 15 for left wingback, 17 for right wingback). Right foot - 20, left foot - 10.

Scott Malone needs his pace (from 10 to 13) and acceleration (11 to 14) to be improved.

Ryan Sessegnon is a major talent, should have -2 PA. Needs better acceleration, technique and dribbling.

Lasse Vigen Christensen - improve his workrate (from 12 to 14).

Kevin McDonald is a DMC (20 for MC, 18 for DM). Tackling from 10 to 13.

Sone Aluko - stamina from 10 to 13, teamwork (from 7 to 11), strength (from 9 to 11).

Neeskens Kebano - better technique (from 12 to 15), dribbling (12 to 14), teamwork (from 7 to 11) and stamina (12 to 13), strength (from 8 to 10). Lower finishing (from 14 to 11).

Jozabed - better workrate (from 9 to 11).

Matt Smith - workrate from 11 to 13.

Floyd Ayite - lower jumping (from 12 to 8), heading (from 14 to 10), dribbling (from 16 to 14). Better pace (from 13 to 15).

Chris Martin - higher workrate (from 11 to 14).

Need to be created:

Dennis Adeniran (born in 02.01.1999.), nationality: English, central midfield player (20 for MC, 10 for DM).

Tayo Edun (born in 14.05.1998.), nat: English, left back, left winger (20 for DL, 15 for ML).

Marek Rodak (13.12.1996.), nat: Slovakia, goalkeeper.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 09-10-16 at 08:56 PM.

vCash
    Hi, if nobody is looking at Denmark I can try to update the players for Superliga and 1st division. When is the deadline for giving feed back? I will focus on which players that are there and not look that much at the attributes for this update but can try to look at attributes for the next update.

Regards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schacht View Post
    Hi, if nobody is looking at Denmark I can try to update the players for Superliga and 1st division. When is the deadline for giving feed back? I will focus on which players that are there and not look that much at the attributes for this update but can try to look at attributes for the next update.

Regards
    Preview Save thread closes: 09/10/16

vCash
    Missing Players/Needs Adding in the Israeli League

Beitar Jerusalem

1. Stav Shushan 14.5.1995 Goalkeeper

2. David Keltjens 11.6.1995 D/DMC awesome prospect selected as the young player of the year in israel last season should be star player

3. Tal Kahila 26.6.1992 DC

4. Uri Magbo 12.9.1987 DL

5. Lidor Cohen 16.12.1992 AMC/R/L

6. Jacob Barihon 6.7.1993 AMC/L

7. Idan Vered 1.1.1989 MC

8. Shlomi Avisidris 14.5.1989 SC

9. Avishay Cohen 19.6.1995 DMR/AMR

10. Dani Freda 1.4.1987 AMR/L

Maccabi Haifa

1. Omri Glazer 11.3.1996 promising goalkeeper also add to israel under 21

2. Iyad Abu Abaid 31.12.1994 DC/DL

3. Ayed Habshi 10.3.1995 DC also add to Israel under 21

4. Atta Jaber 3.10.1994 DMC

5. Neta Lavi 25.8.1996 DMC/MC very good prospect also add to israel under 21

6. Ismail Ryan 24.4.1994 AMR

7. Shoval Gozlan 25.4.1994 FC

8. Shay Ben David 16.6.1997 DL

Hapoel Beer-Sheva

1. Ben Turgeman 9.1.1989 DL

2. Loai Taha 26.11.1989 DC

3. Vladimir Brown 6.5.1989 DMC/MC

4. Yuval Shabtai 18.12.1986 DMC

5. Michael Ohana 4.10.95 AMC - The future star of israeli football superb techniqe should be star player also add to israel under21 squad

6. Anthony Nawakaeme 21.3.1989 FC/R/L

Hapoel Tel Aviv

1. Tzlil Hatuka 6.2.1989 Goalkeeper

2. Ofer Verta 23.5.1990 DMR

3. Adi Gotlieb 16.8.1992 DC

4. Ben Reichert 4.3.1994 AMC/R

5. Israel Zaguri 29.1.1990 AMR/L

6. Anas Mahmid 26.4.1998 SC promising Striker scoring tones of goals in youth leagues

Maccabi Tel Aviv

1. Eliel Peretz 18.11.1996 MC

2. Sagiv Yehezkel 21.3.1995 AMR/L add to israel u21 squad

3. Matan Hozez 12.8.1996 SC .. After Adding him send to 1 year loan to Hapoel Ashkelon

4. Mavis Tchibota 7.5.1996 SC .. After Adding him send to 1 year loan to Hapoel Kfar-Saba

Other Changes that Need To be Made

1. Liviu Antal From Hapoel Tel Aviv moved To Pandurii for 1 year loan

2. Ran Itzhak moved from Hapoel Tel Aviv To Hapoel Kfar-Saba

3. Jurgen Colin moved from Hapoel Tel Aviv To FC Torpedo Kutaisi

4. Dudu Bitton From moved Hapoel Kfar-Saba To Hapoel tel Aviv

5. Rade Prica moved From Maccabi Petach-tikva to Landskrona

6. Elroy Cohen From Maccabi Petach-Tikva Retired

7. Amir Kabiri is now the Chairman of Hapoel Tel Aviv

8. Ofir Haim is now Assistant manager is Hapoel Tel Aviv

9. John Ogu From Hapoel Beer-Sheva Is DMC and not AMR/C

10. Marcel Heister From Beitar Jerusalem is D/AML and not AMC

11. Mindaugas Panka moved from Hapoel Kiryat-Shmona To Hapoel Acre

12. David Manga From Hapoel Kiryat-Shmona To Free Agent

13. Dolly Menga From Hapoel tel Aviv is not on Loan and his playing for the team

14. Remove The Following players from the israeli national team squad : Dani Amos - Ram Strauss - Guy Haimov - Matan Ohayon - Oshri Roash - Vadim Manzon

15. Add The Following Players to The Israeli National teams Squad: Boris Kleyman - Ariel Harush - David Goresh - Eli Dasa - Nir Bitton - Tal Ben-Haim (The Striker not the defender)

will try to update more of the israeli teams in the next days ..

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-10-16 at 09:55 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast