Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 201 to 225 of 225

Thread: User Tactics - Desp

  1. #201

    Join Date
    31-03-19
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    I can advise you to try iodine_desp.
    There are several players who block forward, conceding fewer goals.
    But generally if you use a high pressing you allow more goals in defense and you do more in attack.
    As in reality.
    If "Gegenpressing" was at 01-02 cm, it would be easy to concede fewer goals with my tactics.
    We must be satisfied: D
    I dislike any tactics based on Iodine.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to M.C.F.C For This Useful Post:


  3. #202

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    2-1-3-1-3 (High Pressing)
    My Favourite :3







    https://www.sendspace.com/file/fjfpxc

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


  5. #203

    Join Date
    22-02-19
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    2-1-3-1-3 (High Pressing)
    My Favourite :3







    https://www.sendspace.com/file/fjfpxc
    What kind of players do u recommend for each positions?!?


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

  6. #204

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtonguc View Post
    What kind of players do u recommend for each positions?!?


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    Hi!

    --------------------------------GK------------------------------
    -----------------DC---------------------------DC---------------
    -------------------------------DMC-----------------------------
    ---------------AMC/AMR------------MC-----------AMC/AML---
    -------------------------------AMC/FC--------------------------
    ----------------SC-------------SC-------------------SC---------

  7. #205

    Join Date
    07-03-12
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,279
    Its each to their own which tactics one plays,
    Personally - I dislike any tactic that has less than 3 at the back, and also any tactic that doesnt have 2 wide players. For me, they're both a must to avoid exploiting the match engine

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:


  9. #206

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Updated the zip:

    removed some tactics, I left the most used ones.
    The 433 zmn that Zdenek Zeman returns has been updated: return to the original tactics with the addition of High Pressing. Direct Steps.

  10. #207

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


  12. #208

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Also updated 21313 following model 22213. Won the championsh cup in the first test session





    Link for Download: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...930#post201930

  13. #209

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    21313 (High Pressing) tested in Serie A with Juventus




  14. #210

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    587
    Additional tip for who wants to use wingers:
    2-1-3-1-3 high pressing tactic can be overviewed same as DWSv2/DWSv5 tactic.
    If you set FLC-FRC only 1 notch down at wob top all 6 boxes, - and wob center 2nd box - FLC-FRC by 3 notches down (which close to mid-square)
    FLC-FRC will become AML-AMR. total of 12 nothes at 7 wob boxes.. 👍
    You can easily save as DWS hp. (high pressing).

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  16. #211

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Additional tip for who wants to use wingers:
    2-1-3-1-3 high pressing tactic can be overviewed same as DWSv2/DWSv5 tactic.
    If you set FLC-FRC only 1 notch down at wob top all 6 boxes, - and wob center 2nd box - FLC-FRC by 3 notches down (which close to mid-square)
    FLC-FRC will become AML-AMR. total of 12 nothes at 7 wob boxes.. 👍
    You can easily save as DWS hp. (high pressing).
    Hi Scemoka
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I have never seen DWS tactics: a few years ago I was using the 4141 tapani_iodine, Iodine CF, I need Passing.
    Now that you point this out, the tactics are very similar, so I'll create two tactics:
    - the first DWS hp and I'll try a run using the WIB with two wingers.
    -second DWS hp-st with three strikers.
    See you soon with the update

  17. #212

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Hi Scemoka
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I have never seen DWS tactics: a few years ago I was using the 4141 tapani_iodine, Iodine CF, I need Passing.
    Now that you point this out, the tactics are very similar, so I'll create two tactics:
    - the first DWS hp and I'll try a run using the WIB with two wingers.
    -second DWS hp-st with three strikers.
    See you soon with the update
    I mean that only overview. Your latest one different in wib, and different wob than DWSv2,DWSv3 and DWSv5. As addition you have high pressing too. So similarity is at overview.
    I only wanted to say that your 2-1-3-1-3 can be new DWS hp. for who likes wingers. as alternative way.
    As you know here we have lots of mate who don't like use centeralised formation.
    If you will use 3 strikers, it won't be DWS. Keep original name 2-1-3-1-3.👍

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  19. #213

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    I mean that only overview. Your latest one different in wib, and different wob than DWSv2,DWSv3 and DWSv5. As addition you have high pressing too. So similarity is at overview.
    I only wanted to say that your 2-1-3-1-3 can be new DWS hp. for who likes wingers. as alternative way.
    As you know here we have lots of mate who don't like use centeralised formation.
    If you will use 3 strikers, it won't be DWS. Keep original name 2-1-3-1-3.👍
    Okay, DWS with two nice wingers and some tweaks to my 2-1-3-1-3 to make it even more optimal (DWS is very solid).
    I'll post the tactics by tomorrow
    If I can, tonight

  20. #214

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    I'm sorry, my translator translated badly. I didn't understand that Scemoka's was just a suggestion to the other players.

    In this case I leave to others the will to make the DWS hp (perhaps to its creator).
    However, I will soon publish an update on 2-1-3-1-3 because by looking at the original DWS I think I can make my tactics even more solid in defense.

  21. #215

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166
    Tactics looks interesting Desp, great job !

    How do they perform against 262_MMJ, 21412_att and 21412? Would be fun to see if they can compete ..

  22. #216

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166
    Desp download link for updated 21313 following model 22213, Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp) and 2-1-3-1-3 (High Pressing)? which is the very best and scores most goals?

  23. #217

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by feyezuid View Post
    4-3-3 JSD is unreal





    feyezuid can you share this Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)?

    - - - Updated - - -

    [QUOTE=Desp;481443]-Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)



    [/QUO

    Desp can you share this Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)?

  24. #218

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    guys my computer broke again. I write from smartphone. as soon as I get my computer back I will answer your requests.

  25. #219

    Join Date
    06-04-12
    Posts
    107
    [QUOTE=marc1986;489183]feyezuid can you share this Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    -Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)



    [/QUO

    Desp can you share this Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)?
    I'd love this too please

  26. #220

    Join Date
    22-02-19
    Posts
    27
    Mate what is the difference between 4141 iodine and 4141 sca?


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

  27. #221

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtonguc View Post
    Mate what is the difference between 4141 iodine and 4141 sca?


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    Few differences. The first is that it is symmetrical, 95% is scemoka's 4141 dna.
    The only contribution I made was in the defensive phase: added the "staggering" for greater solidity.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


  29. #222

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    [QUOTE=1369phil;490047]
    Quote Originally Posted by marc1986 View Post
    feyezuid can you share this Inserted 4-3-3 JSD (Jack-Scemoka-Desp)?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'd love this too please
    Guys I don't have this tactic anymore, I had to format the pc.
    I thought I had it in the usb stick, so it wasn't.
    I will try to recreate it for you

  30. #223

    Join Date
    22-02-19
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Few differences. The first is that it is symmetrical, 95% is scemoka's 4141 dna.
    The only contribution I made was in the defensive phase: added the "staggering" for greater solidity.
    Thanks mate. What is staggering btw ?!?


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

  31. #224

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtonguc View Post
    Thanks mate. What is staggering btw ?!?


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    Staggering is the English translation of an Italian word (Scaglionamento).
    It consists in generating triangles and not straight lines in the defensive phase to disturb the opponent's maneuver.

  32. #225

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    289
    4141 tapani_iodine Ultra High Pressing (uhp)





    Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/iqgxkq

    Note: To be used only with strong enough teams

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •