Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Championship

  1. #1

    Join Date
    10-05-16
    Location
    On the Bench
    Posts
    175
    vCash
    0

    Championship - Team Choice ?

    Hi All,

    Im looking for 2 approximately equivalent Teams in the englisch Championship. Ist for an online game with a friend.

    Decent Teams if possible but not to easy..

    Can you help ?

    Thx
    Al.
    Last edited by Alcoolix; 03-11-16 at 11:55 AM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    12-05-12
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    500
    Aston Villa and Newcastle?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,862
    vCash
    45900
    Probably not a bad shout, otherwise go in the editor and to the Championship, see if there are any teams with similar club rep, training and finances, then check the squads in the editor or in game as well.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    25,066
    vCash
    8032
    Brighton/Reading
    Brum/Sheff Wed
    Derby/Notts Forest (Cloughie challenge)
    Fulham/QPR

  5. #5

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,862
    vCash
    45900
    Derby-Forest would be fun.

  6. #6
    ebfatz is offline Social Media Bod
    Former Holy Trinity Member
    Stories Mod

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    8,225
    vCash
    435000
    I can safely say Newcastle and Villa are worlds apart at the moment.

    Someone like Brighton/Derby/Ipswich are close.
    Blackburn/Wigan/Forest if you are looking to resurect someone.
    Burton/Rotherham if you want a challenge.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    10-05-16
    Location
    On the Bench
    Posts
    175
    vCash
    0
    Newcastle/Villa may be too easy I think.

    Blackburn/Forest could be fun.

    Ill ask him also what he thinks

    Thx you all for your Help, much appreciated

  8. #8

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,862
    vCash
    45900
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    I can safely say Newcastle and Villa are worlds apart at the moment.

    Someone like Brighton/Derby/Ipswich are close.
    Blackburn/Wigan/Forest if you are looking to resurect someone.
    Burton/Rotherham if you want a challenge.
    I'd agree IRL but on the update I'm not so sure mate.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    12-05-12
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I'd agree IRL but on the update I'm not so sure mate.
    I would assume them to be quite similar in terms of rep etc.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,845
    vCash
    0
    Cardiff and Bristol City

    Derby and Ipswich

    Blackburn and Wigan

    Some potentially tasty matchups there.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Preston and Brighton

  12. #12

    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,845
    vCash
    0
    Go further down the league


    Crewe - Always had a good academy with many a player coming from there.. likes of Rob Jones, Dean Ashton, Danny Murphy to name just a few - try and emulate their academy

    MK Dons - Try and repeat their FA Cup final success back when they were little old Wimbledon FC (even if they no longer wish to be associated with that name)

    Tranmere - Get them back to the big time and try to overtake their merseyside neighbours (Win more League titles, Fa Cup, League cups etc)

    There are more there to find and do.. Just use your imagination

  13. #13

    Join Date
    12-05-12
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    Go further down the league


    Crewe - Always had a good academy with many a player coming from there.. likes of Rob Jones, Dean Ashton, Danny Murphy to name just a few - try and emulate their academy

    MK Dons - Try and repeat their FA Cup final success back when they were little old Wimbledon FC (even if they no longer wish to be associated with that name)


    Tranmere - Get them back to the big time and try to overtake their merseyside neighbours (Win more League titles, Fa Cup, League cups etc)

    There are more there to find and do.. Just use your imagination
    This is plain blasphemy.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    10-05-16
    Location
    On the Bench
    Posts
    175
    vCash
    0
    We took Derby and Forest. Pretty good Teams, i must say. Almost as good as a French Ligue 1 Team.

    We also Play non-wibwob & Only 2 Bosmans a year. Interesting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •