Thread: Change division team

vCash

Change division team

Hi guys,

i need some help, i want to grab a team from the 3 division of Portugal, and play with them.

Im using CMExplorer, to change the team from 3 division to 2 division, and changing a random team to 3 division, im able to pick the team i want but i dont have any game on calendar, and when i go to see the fixures of the second league my team is not there.

how can i fix this?

vCash
    I highly doubt it'll work using CM Explorer.

Best thing to do is use the offical editor to change the teams around in the divisions and then start a new game.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    tks for the feedback.

where can i download the official editor? * nevermind i just saw that the game installs an editor, but im not able to change the teams because im getting the info that the divisons are full
    Last edited by Bugsinsid; 19-01-17 at 02:01 PM.

vCash
    Yeah it does come with the game, that's the one

You can't add to a league. What you'll need to do is swap a team from one division to the other. Go to the club competitions tab, to the Portuguese 2nd division and then pick a team to swap out and then choose your own team to swap in.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    An added tip is to use the CM0102 Editor on the CM0001 database, far more user friendly editor (even if it realistically is far from user friendly . . .)

vCash
    Oops, didn't realise this thread was actually in the 00/01 area. My bad!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    An added tip is to use the CM0102 Editor on the CM0001 database, far more user friendly editor (even if it realistically is far from user friendly . . .)
    Be careful with this. The 01/02 editor is not actually 100% compatible with 00/01. I know this from painful experience. I overhauled the 00/01 game and found a number of corruptions to the database deep into my project. I subsequently identified the editor as the culprit. I started over with the 00/01 version and did not have any of the same issues.