Thread: Hey all!!

vCash

Hey all!!

Hey,

New member to the site here, but been playing CM/FM since... you could only get 3 leagues on ONE CD from back in the late mid 90's.

Since then... I'm now 33, have kids and I moved from the UK (Manchester) to the USA (Kansas City) and work is virtually not stop, so finding CM/FM time is diminishing quick - but i still catch MOTD via my Sonarr/PLEX server every week!!

Stumbled across this site by pure fluke, and I'm loving the fact that i can play FM/CM without all the 'immersive-ness' that the game has brought in over the years, as i don't have too much time to 'game' these days, but having the ability to get through a season in around a week sounds like the good old days.... and I'm an old school kinda guy!! - No discredit to the further advancements of the FM series nowadays, but I don't have the time for all the 'micro-management' of it all. I just wanna have a good pre-season and 'smash the SPACE bar' like how it was cool back in 1999.

Also, one other (possibly very lame) reason I'm wanting to play this game to try and rekindle a bit of my youth and play the game how I remember it... in the good ol' CM days!!

MASSIVE Thank you to the admins, and the devs who keep this game alive and 'up-to-date' as you do! (As an IT/developer myself...) I imagine its pretty hard to keep on top of it... and you've clearly put a LOT of hours into this, so again.. MASSIVE THANK YOU to guys!!! AWESOME JOB!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmartD0G For This Useful Post:

vCash

Great intro, too!

316'sRegen Unattached
    smashing the space bar!

Check out multiplayer champman..

vCash
    to this lovely place and re-living your youth!

vCash
    Smash the space bar

Welcome to the site, nice to see you introduce yourself in detail A big jump in moving to America, fair play
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Welcome to the site mate, and a great intro too

vCash

Can you get Champ working on an iPad