Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2017 Data Update Preview Save

vCash
    Lazar Markovic should be at Hull on loan

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 11:43 PM.

vCash
    Dover Athletic (Conference) changes

Add Joe Healy listed as playing for Maidstone at the moment playing central midfield
    Add James Hurst currently showing in the Guisley squad
    We currently have Nicky Deverdics back on loan from Hartlepool
    Delete A Obileye as he is now back at Eastleigh
    Sammy Moore is no longer on loan at the club and has returned to Leyton Orient
    Jack Parkinson has just joined Maidenhead on a 1 month loan
    Ira Jackson is on loan at Margate but I only think that's for a month as well
    Jim Stevenson is currently on loan at Southport initially for a month.
    Ricky Miller's finishing stats should be a lot higher as he is the top scorer in the league.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 12:02 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mw0 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Huddersfield Town

David Wagner (Manager) – Likes to play a high pressing game (gegenpress), preferred formation 4-2-3-1. Not sure if there’s a stat for ‘passion’? That needs to be high, see his recent pitch invasions for example. Probably need to higher Motivation too as he’s got a massive improvement on average players from last season. Favourite staff (if not already) needs to be Jurgen Klopp and vice versa. Each other’s best men at their weddings and god father to each others children.

Transfers

Frankie Mulhern signed from Leeds until the end of season.

Players to Add

Luke Coddington (English) – U23 keeper who has appeared on the bench a few times this season and been on loan at Conference teams. DOB Jun 6, 1995

Regan Booty (English) – Previous U23 captain who is now in the first team squad and appeared on the bench, contracted until 2019 and position is MLC. If possible add Martyn Booty as favourite staff as that’s his Dad. DOB 3 April 1998

Rekeil Pyke (English) – FW, has been on loan at a couple of Conference teams, currently on loan at Colchester United in League 2. DOB 1 September 1997

Don’t see any of the other U23 making it to be honest so no point in adding any more.

Existing Players.

Im not sure how many of these are randomised stats but ill give it a go anyway.

Jordan Williams – He’s on loan at Cambridge in the game, not sure where that’s come from, he’s not gone on loan anywhere.

Danny Ward (The GK on loan from Liverpool) – His history is completely incorrect, needs deleting.

Tommy Smith – He’s come on massively this season, has had 9 assists and 3 goals from the RB position. Id perhaps up his movement and vision. He’s also vice captain so perhaps up his leadership too

Jonathon Hogg – His stamina needs to be high, absolute machine, all the coaches say he is the fittest player we’ve had at the club and holds the club Bleep Test record. Consistency needs to be upped.

Sean Scannell
    – Needs a general decrease, he’s been poor this season, consistency should be relatively low.

Harry Bunn – Same as Scannell, needs a general decrease, had a poor season. Also add Frankie Bunn as favourite staff (his Dad)

Tareiq Holmes-Dennis – Needs a low stamina, lad is always blowing after 60-70 minutes.

Rajiv van La Parra – Probably up his dribbling and flair because he’s got all the tricks, but always makes the wrong decision at the end of it, so lower his decision making.

Joe Lolley – Lower stamina and high injury proness. Not often fit and can’t last. Favourite club is Aston Villa, hes a massive Villa fan.

Isaiah Brown – Absolute class act, one of the best players I’ve seen in a Town shirt, brilliant in big games, always makes a difference.

Michael Hefele – Beast, absolute club cult legend everyone loves him, not sure if that’s a stat? Brilliant at heading and he’s very very composed. Also charges EVERYTHING down and chases every lost cause, also likes to have a wander up front. Favourite club is his former club, Dynamo Dresden, he wears #44 as a tip of a hat to their initial and their fans still come to see him play.

Hopefully that’s the kind of thing you are looking for. I’ve tried to make it as balanced as possible, tried not to improve everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Tareiq Holmes-Dennis, Kasey Palmer and Joe Gomez are all top mates from their time at Liverpool so consider putting them all as each others favorite players?

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 03:25 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Marian Cisovsky - not sure if he's in the save, won't be at me CM computer for a while, but he was there in the previous save. Sadly suffers from MLS, http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions...viktoria-plzen, won't play again.

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 11:43 PM.

vCash
    Jan Bednarek (Lech), Radoslaw Murawski (Piast), Jaroslaw Jach (Zaglebie Lubin), Michal Kopczynski (Legia), Patryk Lipski (Ruch Chorzow) ... these players should have BETTER rates !!! (very talented polish players) Kamil Mazek (Ruch Chorzow->Zaglebie Lubin), Artur Boruc (International retired), Pol Llonch (not loaned from Wisla Krakow)

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 04:18 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gadu44 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Rangers

Wallace should be D/DM L
    Halliday is a M C but been used in a defensive role however was still in a M C position
    Mckay and Forrester are AM RLC more than forwards . . . neither have even been used in a F C role

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 11:45 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gazza8 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm sure somebody's already said it, but Gabriel Jesus isn't at Man City. Or in the game at all, actually...

vCash
    He sure is Bill

vCash
    Okay, well, i'll rephrase that one, he isn't in my game. Just looked through the entire Man City squad and also did a search too.

vCash
    The save game will be the same for everyone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Well that is just plain weird. Uh...think i'll just slink back under my rock now, cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I just realised i'm not even using the right save game. Christ. No wonder I don't post often.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Post away mate, everyone makes mistakes
    Last edited by Dermotron; 03-03-17 at 08:36 PM.

vCash
    Stevan Jovetic (Inter) - currently on loan at Sevilla
    Luciano Vietto (Sevilla) - has arranged transfer to Atletico Madrid, but actually he is Atletico player on loan at Sevilla
    Loris Zonta (should be added to Inter Reserve) - http://sofifa.com/player/235839

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 04:22 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pietroSV For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Vietto is future transfer to stop him moving. Also, there was a loan fee paid so he can't move in real life like a traditional loan. Same with Kranevitter.

Jovetic is a full squad issue at Sevilla

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    About Jovetic, i have a question: he belongs to Man City or Internazionale? Didn't heard nothing about him signing for Inter.

More in Portugal

F.C. Porto:
    - Sérgio Oliveira should be CM, not AM, he plays more like a number 8 than a number 10;
    - Improve Danilo Pereira in tackling (15), positioning (14);
    - Porto bought Oliver Torres for 20 million €, he is no longer on loan;

Sporting Portugal

- Ryan Gauld and Francisco Geraldes have been recalled from their loans and are now back on the team;
    - Gelson Martins: Improve crossing (13), passing (14);
    - Ezequiel Schelotto: Increadse tackling (13);
    - Bas Dost: Increase instinct to 14;
    - Lukas Spalvis is on loan at Rosenborg, not Belenenses, and he is injured until May;
    - Junya Tanaka signed for Vissel Kobe for the next 3 years;

Braga:
    Improve Fábio Martins (he is on loan at Desportivo Chaves), he is doing a great season: Crossing (12), long shots (13), passing (13), technic and creativity(14);

Benfica:

Pedro Pereira, improve: Tackling (12), Pace and acceleration (15); resistance (12), Agility (14); crossing and passing (12)

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 04:57 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke29 For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Toppo - Grabara is playing majority of U23 games in goal. Always nice to have a youth prospect on the squad? (Bogdan/Manninger will go in summer) I know Grabara won't go into first XI but I'd control the ressies and play him as GK and hope he develops

Is Brannagan really gonna make it? Neat and tidy player but big rumours of us getting rid in summer. Shame if he does go

Agree on Randall who won't stay, cannot say I've seen much of Phillips

Get rid of Brannagan?

Can't see it happening mate. Lots of clubs been sniffing around him, Highly rated by the club as well as likes of Barca, Madrid who have been monitoring his progress.

Phillips if I am right in saying is a relatively new signing, I believe he was with Bolton. One for the future, but when in the future I couldnt say.

Not sure with Grabara mate. Not got chance to watch many U23 games, so cant tell if he is good enough yet.

vCash
    Marko Rog player from Napoli not on loan at Napoli(from Dinamo ZG)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroG View Post
    Marko Rog player from Napoli not on loan at Napoli(from Dinamo ZG)
    He is loaned altough he has a future transfer to Napoli, so he could be made already theirs. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marko...spieler/317482

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 05:00 PM.

vCash
    Ivan Bozic,Guizhou->Dalian Transcendence,1 caps in Bosnia
    Nikica Jelavic->Guizhou,loan Beijing Renhe
    Ryan MCGowan->Guizhou
    Jonatan Soriano->Beijing Guoan
    Reinaldo,Beijing Guoan->Operario
    Darko Matic->free agent
    Hyuri,At.Mineiro->Chongqing Lifan,loan
    Tae-Kyun Ha,Yanbian->BD Rongda
    Jaime Pacheco manager Tianjin Teda,Antonio Natal assistant manager
    Junior Moraes,Dinamo Kiev->Tianjin Quanjian,loan
    Antonio Rogazzo,assistant manager Tianjin Quanjian
    Francesco Troise,coach Tianjin Quanjian
    Mauricio Tarrico,assistant manager Shanghai Shenhua
    Wolfgang Rolff,assistant manager Shandong Luneng
    Ralf Loose,coach Shandong Luneng
    Zvonimir Soldo,coach Shandong Luneng
    Christian Bassogog->Henan Jianye
    Ruben Cousillas,assistant manager Hebei China Fortune

Ukraine

OSK Metalist Kharkiv-new stadium Shakhtar Donetsk
    Arena Lviv-new stadium Olimpik Donetsk
    Meteor Dnipropetrovsk-new stadium Stal Kamianske

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 05:21 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mkwas For This Useful Post:

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Maybe I'm going slighly overboard, but I;ll do it anyway. My thoughts on my club Feyenoord Rotterdam:

Chairman Gerard Hoetmer: man handling, patience and ambitions are incorrect. He'll never engage players, is an extremely patient man and wants the club to be successfull internationally. I propose 5,15 and 12.
    General manager Eric Gudde (one of the nicest men I've ever met) prefers a 4-3-3 tct, as do manager van Bronckhorst and technical director Martin van Geel, who has two very incorrect stats. They may be randomly generated but physio 20 and adaptability 2 should be the other way around. The rest of the staff is pretty much ok, just adjust fave tct to 433 for all. Gaston Taument is coaching in the academy and is not a scout.

gk: Ramon ten Hove and Elber Evora do not need to be in the dB yet, but it's a nice touch. Kenneth Vermeer is a very proactive and attackminded GK, so please adjust his positioning (15) and technique (10). He's not very strong at long shots (9), but he is amongst the team captains (influence 13). First choice GK Brad Jones needs higher stats for bravery (14),reflexes (17) and determination (15), lower stats for influence (11) and pace (12).

def: Positionally incorrect are Karsdorp (D/AMR), Verdonk (D/ DMLC) and van Beek (DRC). Mats Knoester is a lefty. Jan-Arie van der Heijden needs higher stats for agility (12), crossing (13), dribbling (12), strength (15) and tackling (14). Lower his agression (8), bravery (11), long shots (8) and influence (12). Karsdorp needs to be upped in dribbling, tackling and pace (+2). Marking and decisions can go -1.
    Agility, pace and influence all need +2 for Terence Kongolo who is turning into a very mature and solid defender all around. Miquel Nelom needs 15 for dribbling and pace, his positioning and decisions need to be -2. Botteghin needs upping on positioning, marking and influence (+2). Agility can go -1, creativity -2. Rest looks pretty much ok. Nieuwkoop is a very talented footballer, btw.

mid: Positionally incorrect are el Hankouri (FLRC), Berghuis (AM/FRL), Toornstra (AMRC), Jorgensen (SC), Vilhena (MLC), Tapia (D/MC). Jorgensen and Vilhena are two-footed, Elia is a lefty. El Ahmadi needs higher influence (15), off the ball (15) and positioning (16). Toornstra needs +2 on creativity and positioning. Jumping, heading and flair can come down 1. Basacikoglu needs pace 18, determination 15 and jumping/ heading 15. Finishing can go -4. Vilhena needs tackling 15 and creativity 13. Kuyt's stamina needs to go down a bit as does his technique. Rest looks good.

att: Nigel Robertha is an FLRC. Kramer needs finishing 15 and heading 14, his acceleration, determination, teamwork, dribbling and pace need -2. Jorgensen can use some adjusting in teamwork (+1), determination (+1), heading (+2), long shots (-2), positioning (+1) and work rate (+3).

That should do it

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 13-03-17 at 09:43 AM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cheers AJ. About time you gave a Feyenoord review since ya work for them

Poor display today

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    horrific. I'm gonna kick someone tomorrow.

vCash
    Start with Vilhena, he was rubbish

vCash
    Leeds:
    Pontus Jansson should be better, also Kyle Bartley. Probably the best defensive pair in the championship atm. Pontus also has a future transfer to Leeds this summer.
    Taylor should be better, a great attacking left back.
    Wood should have better finishing (topscorer in the championship atm).. Strong in the air but also quite good technique for a man his size

Juve:

Sandro is one of the best left backs in the world but i don't think his stats reflects that.
    Pjanic could have even higher set pieces
    Dybala could also look better (balance,creative,set pieces, passing, dribbling)
    Zaza (should be loaned to Valencia)
    Benatia, future transfer fee of 17m is correct, but a bit steep, but should be approx half of that since this is 2001/02-money (also, Coman is on loan to Bayern with future transfer from Juve, I don't see why these two cases should be treated differently - either have Coman on loan with future transfer or make Benatia a permanent Juve player in the update)
    Caldara should not be at Juve yet, he will transfer this summer but will be at Atalanta on loan next season. He should maybe have slightly better defensive skills, big talent

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 09:21 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast