Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61

Thread: World War III

  1. #1
    316'sRegen Unattached

    World War III

    When historians look back on our era, they would probably say that WW3 started ages ago, at least since 2008 crash and of course 9/11 will likely be sen as the genesis.
    Currency devaluation strategies, trade wars, proxy wars (Syria/Ukraine) over the last decade seem to all be feeding into a third global conflict.

    Trump attacking Assad's airfield yesterday tells me he is listening to the wrong people on big decisions like this.
    Putin takes no shit and backs down to no one.
    Xi said he would save the global government project, i don't know a lot about the China guy but they are a powerful nation with huge resources.

    Do you think we are already in the third global conflict?
    Wlll humanity be foolish enough to go nuclear?
    Discuss.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    352
    vCash
    500
    I believe very soon we're going to see a war to end all wars. This is going to be nuclear and I think the casualties are going to be off the scale.

  3. #3
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Russian Navy is moving towards the battleship/destroyer that launched the missile attack on Syria's airfield.

    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04...a-strikes.html


    This is very worrying, I am nearly ready to put my survival plan into action.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    754
    vCash
    1600
    I think probably with Syria strike US sent a last warning to North Korea, they're loosing their patience.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,867
    vCash
    1000
    Hm, if anything like WW3 happens, you won't be able to tell or be on Internet mate. Russians, Chinese do know pretty well how to immobilize USA and other advanced armies.

    The first thing to fall will be satellites in the sky. Then all Tomahawks, IR, self-aiming weapons go to waste. Traditional fighting? Please, no-jokes.

    Oh and one would be stupid to think that war less utopia is possible. Humans are too greedy by nature. Wars will ALWAYS happen.

    Btw that use of chemical gas on civilians in Syria. DOesn't that shit eerie remind you of Iraq back in the days when USA said they have evidence that Saddam has Nuclear weapons? (never had). They are pushing blame on Assad, but... Rebels in Syria are no angels. They openly admit that for political reasons and shit they wouldn't mind hurting their OWN people to be heard. Something tells me, that chemical attack is supported from outside (Israel? Turkey?). Some country which would have huge benefit out of this.

    Trump is a bona fide idiot in charge of huge country and has access to bad toys. One wrong move and fuck knows what will happen. Getting involved in Syria is not going in his favor imo.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    352
    vCash
    500
    Every super power looks like it's going to play a part in this. USA, Britain, Israel, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Turkey.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    11-06-14
    Posts
    558
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post

    Trump is a bona fide idiot in charge of huge country and has access to bad toys. One wrong move and fuck knows what will happen.
    His own party:


  8. #8

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Widnes
    Posts
    620
    vCash
    3740
    Trump was right to attack Syria the way he did, the only good thing he has done so far, someone needs to do something and he did, not like the cowards in charge of our country who just condemn everything. So what if it pissed Russia off or it came close to war with Russia, I would love war with Russia and watch those fucking Eastern idiots get blown off the map.

  9. #9
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Hm, if anything like WW3 happens, you won't be able to tell or be on Internet mate. Russians, Chinese do know pretty well how to immobilize USA and other advanced armies.

    The first thing to fall will be satellites in the sky. Then all Tomahawks, IR, self-aiming weapons go to waste. Traditional fighting? Please, no-jokes.

    Oh and one would be stupid to think that war less utopia is possible. Humans are too greedy by nature. Wars will ALWAYS happen.

    Btw that use of chemical gas on civilians in Syria. DOesn't that shit eerie remind you of Iraq back in the days when USA said they have evidence that Saddam has Nuclear weapons? (never had). They are pushing blame on Assad, but... Rebels in Syria are no angels. They openly admit that for political reasons and shit they wouldn't mind hurting their OWN people to be heard. Something tells me, that chemical attack is supported from outside (Israel? Turkey?). Some country which would have huge benefit out of this.

    Trump is a bona fide idiot in charge of huge country and has access to bad toys. One wrong move and fuck knows what will happen. Getting involved in Syria is not going in his favor imo.
    Once again I agree with 98% of your post.
    Trump made a stupid move here because Assad may be a bad guy or whatever but he isn't a stupid guy and if you want to cast your memory back to anything then what about this exact same scenario happened years ago. "Red Lines of Obama" He didn't do it then either, the UN verified that.
    Remember when our Westminster parliament had to listen to their constituents and vote down the military action on syria? The US military went on facebook with "I will not be al qaeda's airforce" Status posts
    (this is the only time I have ever telephoned my MP)

    Why would he do a stupid move like that when they are winning the military conflict? Watch Ron Paul's vid "0% chance it was Assad"



    Trump like all Presidents had lofty goals, but the machine is taking him over.
    I am on edge at the moment.

    I know what you're describing with EMP attacks meaning there is no electriocity, internet is a joke to expect at that point, there will be no clean water.
    I haven't read up on the Trump Xi meeeting yet, all this stuff going on at once is designed to fucking bamboozle us.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 08-04-17 at 05:14 AM.

  10. #10
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_in_Klopp View Post
    His own party:

    Klopp, please don't bring that in here.
    John McCain is part of the entrenched establishment. He tried to enact military action last week or the week before only Rand Paul stopped it (also a member of the same party)

    We don't want to argue left/right stuff in here mate, if you don't mind.

    I would be interested in your outlook on the bigger scale, with all the moving parts at the moment, are you concerned that a hot war is possible or likely?

    (We can talk about different things in different threads, and for the record I hate McCain more than you do )

  11. #11

    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    352
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    Trump was right to attack Syria the way he did, the only good thing he has done so far, someone needs to do something and he did, not like the cowards in charge of our country who just condemn everything. So what if it pissed Russia off or it came close to war with Russia, I would love war with Russia and watch those fucking Eastern idiots get blown off the map.
    I agree with this mate. Trump has shown serious balls here and I love that! Why should the west be bullied by these eastern scumbags!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,867
    vCash
    1000
    No-one is bullied. You believe media too much. That's why I stopped relying on this shit. Ever since PewDiePie showed how manipulative established media can be (New Your Times for Gods sake!).

    Trump firing Tomahawks on airfield which means nothing to Russia. Plus Russians do have SS300/SS400 shield. Why it didn't destroy the TH? Simple: because Trump and Putin have a deal between them. Putin knew beforehand what will happen. He moved his people to safe place. No-one got hurt in that attack. Didn't you find it a little bit surprising?

    Ste is blinded by hatred towards Russia, so I will ignore his nonsense. Better prepare for war regarding Gibraltar instead with Spain. As they won't back down and it will be similar to Russian annexation of Crimea.

  13. #13
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Dunno if Putin had prior knowledge, but the attack was actually because at that airfield was known to be where Russia was storing the gas weapons they volunteered to decomission the last time the media tried this gas attack false flag carry on. USA decided to destroy all the cache and end the possibility of any more (even though it will be proven Assad didn't do it, now he definitely can't).

    I am not quite as worried this morning but I do still think the WW3 scenario is building.

    Ste hates Russia because of the Ukraine deal i think, but of course that's the media as well, if any bullying was happening it was us encircling them with our military alliance after not doing that being
    part of the deal we had with Russia. The west broke their word and Soros paid a lot of money to destabilise Ukraine, but BBC or Sky don't put that on TV. RT do though. I don't undestand the hate of Russia. The people here hoping USA and Russia get in a war are so stupid i have no words. Nuclear war is an ELE lads. It isn't watching cool night battles on the news, they destroy cities in seconds.Come on now, think a wee bit.

    Did they use the S400? Because less than half the TH hit any targets. This could be a chance for the US Navy to have a free shot at observing ghose things operate?
    Might not have been there at all but doesn't that mean those missiles USA fired are overpriced junk? 50% hit rate is no good in a war.

    I hear Spain and GBR were close to an agreement on Gibraltar. I believe we could kick their grassy ass anyway but it shouldn't come to that.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 09-04-17 at 12:14 PM.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    33,369
    vCash
    6005
    This was Trump looking for a ratings boost and some support in his own party, plain and simple. The most likely party to benefit out of the gas attack is Trump (not the US even though the millions of delusionists living there would have you think its keeping them safe). The only other party to benefit are the rebels/Isis - gas people with chemical Assad is known to have, he gets instant blame, US act like brainless idiots led by a brainless idiot and do their bombing for them. The likely hood of this being anything other than a Trump ratings boost is very slim though. Ironic they arent condoning terrorism now since its the plain simple truth of what the US have done but with far expensive methods. No evidence bit let's fire 79 missiles just in case, of which only 1 hit the supposed target out of 79. Beggars belief how anyone can watch news that is leaving this out or aren't openly debating it.

    Trump supporters still supporting him must feel like complete tools. This is exactly what he said over and over he wouldn't do. His ego getting damaged by not being liked is pathetic. But hey, everyone knew this voting for him so why are they feigning surprise now.

    As for World War III I don't think this going to be the catalyst. The Russians will see through this too. And whilst they don't like it they will also benefit from the other reason for the attack, to drive the price of oil. Which is the only reason the US have ever stepped for in the Middle East no matter who is spinning the narrative.
    Last edited by Dermotron; 10-04-17 at 08:55 AM.

  15. #15
    316'sRegen Unattached
    There is no ratings boost though Dermo, maybe CNN have left him alone for a weekend but in terms of people who support him he has taken a hit here. Maybe they thought this would have that effect but the main ones criticising this (in USA) are his supporters. The others have been brainwashed that Putin is Satan himself.

    Television is weaponised, i haven't watched in years

    Trump is bringing coal back as well, dunno how that feeds into it, bound to affect Russia or KSA, whoever they need less oil from.

  16. #16
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Now Tillerson wants to blame Russia, are they just widely accepted as the enemy or what, I don't see how this is their fault. Americans must be buying into it or something.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39548388

    Our idiot court jester bloody BOJO the clown, who the hell do we think we are to tell nations who they can be friends with.

    Little fat Kim has shut his face though eh? American Armada are heading there now, will be there wed/thurs
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 10-04-17 at 02:38 PM.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,867
    vCash
    1000
    Pushing the blame. Typical. USA only take part in war they start on their own - that's a slogan I know for some time .

    People seriously think that they can do as they please with Russia and Putin? Seriously? People became very delusional or something snapped in some people brains.

    Russia will bow to no-one. Putin is too clever. He outsmarts everyone so far in his politics and how he conducts his modus operandi. I hope no-one steps out of the line and gets on bad side of Putin. It will be very bad.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    11-06-14
    Posts
    558
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post



    Do you mind filling me in on the source of the info contained within that video?

    I'm not going to listen to Ron Paul talk for 12 minutes

    Came across this today:

    From Al-Masdar to InfoWars: How a pro-Assad conspiracy theory got picked up by the far-right
    http://www.businessinsider.com/syria...mp-hoax-2017-4

    A conspiracy alleging a chemical weapons attack carried out in northwestern Syria last week was a "false flag" operation orchestrated by "terrorists" opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad quickly made its way from a pro-Assad propaganda outlet to leading members of the far-right media in the US.
    The Al-Masdar piece was quickly "reproduced verbatim by at least three conspiracy sites: globalresearch.ca, informationclearinghouse.info and The Lifeboat News," according to DFR Lab.

    It was also quoted extensively in an article titled, "This is why CNN and all mainstream media must apologize for FAKE NEWS Syria chemical attack," which was published by the pro-Russia site The Duran.

    On April 5, InfoWars, a far-right site known for peddling conspiracy theories, picked it up. It ran an article claiming the gas attack was a false-flag operation funded by the liberal business magnate George Soros and carried out by the White Helmets — a civil defense organization comprised of volunteer first responders that detractors have attempted to brand as a tool of Al Qaeda-aligned rebel forces.

    The InfoWars article, DFR Lab wrote, "made the same claims, and used the same sources, as the al-Masdar story," merely "reversing their order."

    Once the theory was in the crosshairs of one of the country's most notorious conspiracy theorists — InfoWars founder Alex Jones — it got help from one of Jones' biggest fans: Mike Cernovich, the self-described "new right" commentator whose work has been praised by the Trump administration.

    "#SyriaHoax is hash tag of the day! Don't fall for #SyriaHoax!," Cernovich tweeted to his nearly 250,000 followers on April 6.

    The hashtag was retweeted approximately 3,000 times by some 40-odd Twitter accounts — including fake accounts operated by Twitter "bots" programmed to aggressively pump out propaganda. DFR Lab suggested the idea for the hashtag may have originated with a month-old, pro-Russia account with 18 followers.

    Much of the hashtag's "initial viral appeal appears to have come from suspiciously hyperactive accounts that tweeted it dozens or hundreds of times in the space of a few hours," DFR Lab wrote.

  19. #19
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_in_Klopp View Post
    Do you mind filling me in on the source of the info contained within that video?

    I'm not going to listen to Ron Paul talk for 12 minutes

    Came across this today:

    From Al-Masdar to InfoWars: How a pro-Assad conspiracy theory got picked up by the far-right
    http://www.businessinsider.com/syria...mp-hoax-2017-4
    What is your malfunction you wee spastic?
    We know you hate infowars, that isn't the topic so

    The people saying it's a false flag attack are looking at
    1. Logic (Assad was already winning) It makes no sense.
    2. 2. History the exact same thing was tried in 2013, proven then to be subterfuge by the UN.

    The fact that you won't listen to someone like Ron Paul tells me a lot. In a WW3 scenario all you still care about is right / left.
    Try Robert David Steele, former CIA or what about the British ambassador to Syria? He was on breakfast TV saying it was a false flag in UK mate.
    I listen to them all, it gives you a better insight but I thought false flag immediately on hearing the news because ISIS (who Assad is fighting against) were getting their asses kicked in Syria, meaning this would be the last thing Assad would do. No one else here even questions history or logic, only yourself.

    This topic transcends your left right shit mate, so if that's all that matters to you

    Fucking PIPE DOWN and let the adults speak. I want to see their opinions and angles/views on stuff and you aren't offering anything new.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 11-04-17 at 10:02 AM.

  20. #20
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Kim is shitting himself

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39561410

    China massing troops, but are they for combat or stopping NK refugees pouring int China?
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/11/china-...korea-6566998/

  21. #21

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,867
    vCash
    1000
    Kim is not shitting himself. He just stated that if USA crosses the borders they will attack them in an act to protect themselves. Fairly mild statement (btw in USA you can shoot anyone down who crosses the land on your property).

    USA starts to act like they can do anything. Time for wake up call ;].

  22. #22

    Join Date
    11-06-14
    Posts
    558
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post

    The fact that you won't listen to someone like Ron Paul tells me a lot.
    Actually I listened to him a lot and considered voting for him in 2008....learned a bit too much about him though

    He is a fucking racist.

    That is why I refuse to listen to him.
    Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 11-04-17 at 03:59 PM.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    11-06-14
    Posts
    558
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post


    The people saying it's a false flag attack are looking at
    1. Logic (Assad was already winning) It makes no sense.
    Logic...always used by mass murderers...everything they do makes a ton of sense

    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post


    The people saying it's a false flag attack are looking at

    2. History the exact same thing was tried in 2013, proven then to be subterfuge by the UN.
    Proven? Lets see the proof (if it exists, which I assume it doesn't)

    Funny article from 2013:
    (from the News media that brought us Donald Trump)

    Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ace-prize.html

    In one of the most deft diplomatic maneuvers of all time, Russia’s President Putin has saved the world from near-certain disaster. He did so without the egoistical but incompetent American president, or his earnest but clueless Secretary of State, even realizing they had been offered a way out of the mess they’d created.

    The eventful day started out Monday morning with the Obama administration making a full court press for an American attack on Syria: lobbying members of Congress, scheduling an historic series of presidential interviews with top news anchors, and sending Secretary Kerry to London to persuade our reluctant allies to scramble their jets, too.

    Then Secretary Kerry made an off-hand comment that the only way an American attack would be called off is if the Syrians turn over all their chemical weapons to an international body. Then he added, “but that isn’t going to happen.”
    I guess he was right.....the same people that were slamming Kerry & Obama for wanting to do something about Syria are the same people that are patting Trump on the back for his FIREWORKS DISPLAY

    Not everything is a dark shadowy global conspiracy. A lot of what we are seeing right now is the fact that D.C. Republicans BELIEVE IN NOTHING(I include Trump in this group now) and would rather just troll Democrats than to come up with a plan of their own. However in the case of Syria, this may be one of the few times that Trump isn't trying to troll Democrats...just being his usual impulsive self....I could definitely speculate on why or how this all came to pass....

    I'll be the first to admit I have no proof when I make a claim....such as....Putin served up a softball for Trump in Syria .....this is being considered Trump's best week in the White House despite the fact that Trump's own team is fighting with each other over POWER (Bannon vs Kushner & the Trump Family) and no one is talking about the COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA or his SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HEALTHCARE BILL ATM...everyone is distracted because the focus is on a much more complicated subject.


    If you're acting like you're the adult here....do the adult thing...back up your claims with something other than speculation.
    Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 11-04-17 at 03:57 PM.

  24. #24
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_in_Klopp View Post
    Logic...always used by mass murderers...everything they do makes a ton of sense



    Proven? Lets see the proof (if it exists, which I assume it doesn't)

    Funny article from 2013:
    (from the News media that brought us Donald Trump)

    Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ace-prize.html



    I guess he was right.....the same people that were slamming Kerry & Obama for wanting to do something about Syria are the same people that are patting Trump on the back for his FIREWORKS DISPLAY

    Not everything is a dark shadowy global conspiracy. A lot of what we are seeing right now is the fact that D.C. Republicans BELIEVE IN NOTHING(I include Trump in this group now) and would rather just troll Democrats than to come up with a plan of their own. However in the case of Syria, this may be one of the few times that Trump isn't trying to troll Democrats...just being his usual impulsive self....I could definitely speculate on why or how this all came to pass....

    I'll be the first to admit I have no proof when I make a claim....such as....Putin served up a softball for Trump in Syria .....this is being considered Trump's best week in the White House despite the fact that Trump's own team is fighting with each other over POWER (Bannon vs Kushner & the Trump Family) and no one is talking about the COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA or his SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HEALTHCARE BILL ATM...everyone is distracted because the focus is on a much more complicated subject.


    If you're acting like you're the adult here....do the adult thing...back up your claims with something other than speculation.
    Here, washington fucking times: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-assads-regi/

    This isn't the american politics thread, stop trying to score points on your left right shit,
    You think i'm making up the UN thing? Wise up son, i follow this shit every day, I can remember things.

    You are so ridiculously partisan and trapped in your two party bullshit that known facts like this don't matter, in fact you won't even LISTEN to another viewpoint like Ron Paul even just to see what he's saying
    You ASSUME all sorts of bollocks, a simple search about that UN statement in 2013 was all you needed to do.
    So yes, i do take the higher ground here. I'm not happy with Trump doing this. I can see beyond party politics.

    I was actually hoping people on here may know stuff about China or Russia that could be interesting or insightful.
    Take your point scoring elsewhere though, this is not the place. Fucking WW3 HERE!
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 11-04-17 at 05:50 PM.

  25. #25
    316'sRegen Unattached
    See how a statesman should project himself.

    Direct, straightforward balanced statement that it's very difficult to disagree with.



    He makes our politicians look like schoolboy amatuers every time. Obama, Kerry, Cameron (make a dick of him in person at a joint presser : lol, BOJO

    Get Putin Trump, May and Xi in a room and sort it out eh? Bojo is visiting the Russian counterpart (Labrov?) tomorrow.

    Think about what Vlad did here though. If there are more chem attacks he will be vindicated, the UN will have to go in again etc etc
    No more of the attacks? He still looks strong and also reasonable, level headed. He is the curent reigning champ of world politics

    Which is more like WWE ever day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •